Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (59144 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by gabicon: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
One of the foundations of marriage is trust, trust is not instantaneous it grows, it is hard to build and I think that your trust has been fractured by this new revelation. The question you need to ask yourself is can that fracture be mended, what will it take to mend it and how long will it take? Your answers to these questions will determine what your next step will be. All the best in whatever decision you make.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by san316(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

There you go again

Some secrets are more serious than other. Age is something so simple a couple should know in the early days of their relationship. A woman lying about it for four years shows she is capable of hiding more complicated one that may have disastrous repercussions
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Ivoryred(f): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Udo di.
JideAmuGiaka!.....lwkmd......this your name eh.......nwanne,afa gi mere m nda nana.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by abouzaid: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
ask her, her age again indirectly and note if she would lie again.but please remember that calling of the wedding would put her innocent mother into problem.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don't think I can marry such a lady jawe
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by braine(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
I would cancel that wedding if I were OP.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by GoldEnyong(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just take my advice. Take it. I will get another advice from anywhere.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by toprealman: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
Confront her about her age, threaten to call off the wedding cos of lack of truth then you watch her reaction.
Your type probably has done WORSE. Take some chill pills bae.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by franklynsunny(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Age are jus numbers
Proceeded pls
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Geraldon: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
All i can say is............if she is older dan ur age, bro back out,,,,,,,,,,,,,cos she did it outta desperation,,,,,,,,,,,,,she will still do worse.......it is just a matter of time
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by lawrenzooo: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oga after all is said and done at the end of it all the cross is yours to carry!! For her to liar about her age means age is not on her side, when u start running from one prayer house to another remember we will all not be there to run with you. If however you think you can endure a lying wife then i did ask u to forgive her and go ahead (who knows possible she is not a perpetual liar), if on the contrary u know u can't then i did say u have a rethink as they say love alone cannot hold a marriage.
I pray God provide you the necessary wisdom to make the right decision. All the best
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by overtlyderanged: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you discovered her age and now want to back out, am sorry but were you in love with her age or with her just curious

you would have simply confronted her to hear from her. . .I dont support girl and their misbehavior buh you shouldn't judge her cos of that. . .you are the man here think before you take action

am out

Are you saying it is wrong for him to consider age as one of the important factors in the person he desires to marry?

We have some characteristics that we look out for in potential partners, be it a sexy body or intelligence.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by phanshark(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?
the question is,do you love her? & if yes, go ahead.advice/counseling: things like this normally happen, when you close to ur d day, things that don't count start to distract you & you will questioning you love for her. Friend,there are things you consider about a woman b4 you settle down with her.if she is not a waka-about,stealing or a home braker & if she put ur well-being above all things, then I will advice you settle with her. cause the other girl you just start noticing now maybe worst than her.be careful!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by overtlyderanged: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
franklynsunny:
Age are jus numbers
Proceeded pls

Age is NOT just a number.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
iPrevail:
What is wrong with this generation of humanoids?

OP, the woman in question, do you love her or not? Don't say yes because I've already concluded you've got no idea what love entails.

Fine, she lied about her age.. Don't you think it's som'in she's already ashamed of?
Why can't you take you take it as a sign that was into you that bad?
If you involve a third party in minor issues as this, what will you do when serious ones come up? Report to your local government?
grin hilarious comment. Take the high road, and she'll forever be in your debt.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by mekstaniac(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
People dey marry dia grandma agemates, U dey talk abt 4 yrs

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by oochi123(f): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
My Brother,continue with the wedding.bt u must let her know.. I know she did that bcus she wants to get married. Pls pardon her n go on with the wedding..women dey look for husband..
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
All these people saying that age is just number or that age is not love, why didn't she consider that b4 telling lies?

Bros abeg do what u want

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Ghost447(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lionbite:
You don enter one chance be dat o.... You love her enough to be willing to spend the rest of your life with her in the first place.... So you shuldnt fuss over a number
It is not necessarily her that is of concern to this guy, but her deception. Don't you get it?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by igbokwu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
age is just a number. there is No one will not feel bad any way but u have to reconsider cos we r all human. hope she is not older than u by that new age of her. so far r still in love forgive her n continue wit d wedding otherwise ...... what matters is love
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by kennies12(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Confront her, yes but still go ahead with the marriage
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Origin(f): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
People lie about age all the time. The problem is you lie about age to get Job to ensure you go fro NYSC, to get admission. That your age could permanently be affected.

You loved someone despite their age yet you've lost love now you know their real age. Is age a factor for love. Have you never lied to her. It seems inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by grafixdon: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Women are wired the same way. The next girl might be jazibel. If you love her, pity her and go ahead with the wedding otherwise dump her if you think you can't forget easily.

Your life will be miserable if you go ahead with the wedding without forgiving her completely because your mind will constantly be there thus you'll always suspect her and doubt whatever she says.

Trust is the pillar of every marriage.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Drop that bítch ya stupid idiot. Women keep devising all sorts of wicked means to tie a man down in the name of wedlock... Duh. Fúcking vile creatures.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by liRichy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
age is number were there is true love but she shld HV tried to let you kn that,go on with your wedding it ain't enough reason to call off a wedding.let her kn that you now kn her real age
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by liRichy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
fluxmind:
Drop that bítch ya stupid idiot. Women keep devising all sorts of wicked means to tie a man down in the name of wedlock... Duh. Fúcking vile creatures.
why will you ask him to drop the gal?age is noting wen it comes to love.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by DJ2HOT(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=sammyalways post=52618952][/quote]dunno y some people think this guy isn't reasonable.....hmmmm trust.... people be blaming the guy like say e easy...4yrs relationship abeeeegi
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by ogawisdom(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?

Dump her ass n move on
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by unyted(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you discovered her age and now want to back out, am sorry but were you in love with her age or with her just curious

you would have simply confronted her to hear from her. . .I dont support girl and their misbehavior buh you shouldn't judge her cos of that. . .you are the man here think before you take action

am out

You are harsh ooo. ahhhn
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
liRichy:
why will you ask him to drop the gal?age is noting wen it comes to love.

Yea right, pfft what do you know? The only time you think you're in love is when money is waved in your face. When a decent guy comes along, you put him on hold, then come crying later after that yahoo guy drops you like soap. Bítch gtfoh.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by obataokenwa(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
God can warn someone through many ways. You're warned. Devil and lie are twins. You're about to enter one chance. May God help u.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Welcome to the world of women. They lie for no known reason. They even lie to themselves to the point that they dont even know they are lying.

You had better marry the one you know trust me. Others are cooking their pot of lies and waiting for you to come, so they can dish for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.