Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (59149 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by ugybabe2020(f): 5:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Sometimes we don't keep secret or lie to people we love just to hurt them, we lie at times not to hurt them or lose them. I discovered so many things my mom told us about our fada when we were young were all lies. She did it not to hurt us and also for us not to hate our fada. Instead of getting angry I see her as the best mom in the world. My point is that some lies are not meant to hurt but to protect
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by OGINI247: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2017
HAHAHA U DON JEGBSE!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by mzzhavilah(f): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Age is just a no,most ladies ain't comfy disclosing der real age.some won't even tell u, she's one of dem gals who's not comfortable disclosing their age.its no big deal to me real. Most ladies are guilty of dis. But since u guys are gettin married it's diff u might say, it's also possible dat she totally forgot she gave u a wrong age and am sure it was in d early part of ur relationship wen she did kn ur real intention. Forget abt d whole tin it's not a relationship sin and lyin abt once age isn't a hurtin lie,It's just a lie. Shithappens# put it all behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by obowunmi(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
wizrose:
..... if he walk away and the guy he find someone else ......what make U think the gal he find wount lie also....... everybody is lier.... nobody is fucking truthfull sometimes they words that need to keep as secret forever. not everything U see U talk... everyone has their own fucking secret

Yes OP.

Marry a liar.

You are too stupid to figure out the truth anyway.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Werehkpe: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2017
First thing u MUST know is this

ANY union (marriage, friendship, political party or religious body) founded on lies is bound to fail or not work

So my advice is first explain to her how much u love her and that nothing will change it as long as she is truthful to u.

Next ask her to ask her if she has lied about anything to u and if she is hiding anything from u!

If her answer is No and she insists on d false age she initially told u, then i will further advice u forget the marriage plans and tell her why u are not going ahead with d marriage plans.

If she can lie about something as petty as her age, then she can lie about anything. She may be a divorcee or even have children and may be lying to u she doesn't.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2017
My dear. If you love her and she is the woman of your dreams ,by all means marry her. I dated my wife for nine years, she lied on her age thinking I will leave her cos of that. I found out when I was processing her younger sisters admission that we were age mate. And my girlfriend now my wife was two years older than her.
Seen her physically you will never know, cos the has this smallish fitted physic. I still when ahead to marry her cos bros, the graduates I was dating then, no hope make we leave that one. I dated serveral girls while dating her , didn't really like her but she was just there and she set a standard no lady I met home and abroad could match.
And today, despite the age difference, we are best of friends and husband and wife. She knows she is older and I thought it will change things after marriage , nothing changed apart from normal misunderstanding during marriages which are settled within days .
Just hold your ground as a man and set ground rules and ensure there is punishment when any of the rules are violated. That's how I handle my home. U mess up you suffer some emotional torture.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by jtwest(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?

who knows what else she is lying about; maybe she doesn't av a womb? she already has a family husband and 4 kids in burundi? she is bi- or an alien, she works for Sahara reporters, she has a d*ck lipsrsealed
this is why our forefathers do background check on gurl's family.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by willibounce1(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2017
chinene1:

Thank God I saw your profile so I won't take you seriously. Could you also be respectful to his wife to be and not call her a bi*ch?

Op can you see your life. Someone who doesn't even know your woman is using such foul language on her. You try!

She lied... she was gonna keep it secret till death. By the way, she ain't no wife to be. You can go ahead lying to your husband to be and get dumped. You think marriage is telemundo?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by SURElee(f): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2017
dhardline:
Lies.... I hate lies angry.

Confront her anyway, If you really love her then I think you can go on with the wedding but let her

understand the damage the next lie might cause. Couples should be able to tell each other everything and both parties should learn how to be very understanding on issues.

Remember a lot of people have also lied about their ages just to get jobs so before you cast that stone make a deep search of yourself too. wink

True talk, God bless you.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Tisham20(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2017
he without sin should cast the first stone if u really love her go on haven't you lied to her b4
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Tisham20(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2017
he without sin should cast the first stone if you love her go on haven't you lied to her b4
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Derawiz(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2017
But ah think they said Age is but just a number?
@Op.. It just shows your poor courtship skills
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by enuk80(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?

even though you confront her and she tells you why she lied, you will never believe anything she said neither will you trust her again...she will definitely defend herself with another lies...apart from lying about her age, she has other dark secret that she is yet to tell you and once you no about those dark secret of hers, she will definitely break your heart..I have been battling with my thought about my girlfriend because she lies more than devil himself..she had sex behind my back with different guys and she lie about it even when I saw her sex history on her diary..I confronted and i forced her until she told me the truth...if I didn't force her, she will never had told me..why must I use force? its bad...I forgave her because I still love her but the trust I have for died..she is yet to change..she tells lie with different lies and the sad thing is she is still getting in touch with her ex. so what I am saying is that think twice...what matter most is peace of mind and if her lies will not give you inner peace of mind just move on because I am trying my best to move on but its really affecting me..the girl I am dying for is not showing sign of remorse...she doesn't give a damn...I am with her because she told me she is carrying my baby which I don't no if she is saying the truth or not due to her lies in the past
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by godson4u79(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Don't know why Nigeria girls are like this... Always hiding their real age..

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by zoomzoom(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest
discovery?

Perhaps she had the premonition that you were going to waste 4yrs of her life before "wedding is near"..

Perhaps,you have this fetish to marry someone of the age she was 4yrs ago..so had to wait for her to come of your desired age.

Only you know if that's the only issue.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chinene1(f): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
willibounce1:

She lied... she was gonna keep it secret till death. By the way, she ain't no wife to be. You can go ahead lying to your husband to be and get dumped. You think marriage is telemundo?

Whoa! Hold your horses and don't even go there. Keep your observations and remarks to this issue and don't elude anything about me or my personal life. You really don't want me on your case!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by willibounce1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
chinene1:

Whoa! Hold your horses and don't even go there. Keep your observations and remarks to this issue and don't elude anything about me or my personal life. You really don't want me on your case!

Lol... sango's wife.... do I look like your little cousins. I don't understand how you people come to threaten people on the internet. " you really don't want me on your case blah blah blah" who gives a Phuck.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
sammyalways:

Oga marry if you wan marry, if you no marry go sleep. No let age " shock" you. Which girl dey tell her real age for Naij? Unless Shes a pathological liar, lieing about lots, if not its just one of her sins which we all share.

Women and even men are like Christmas and boxing day. You recieved gift on xmas day and you unbox on boxing day, whatever you see.

Our (Naij) system has forced especially guys to interfare with age one way or the other by way of job and all. So its common.

If thats her sin and you love her then.... Complete d sentence for me
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by creepsyme(f): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you discovered her age and now want to back out, am sorry but were you in love with her age or with her just curious

you would have simply confronted her to hear from her. . .I dont support girl and their misbehavior buh you shouldn't judge her cos of that. . .you are the man here think before you take action

am out
Pls go ahead and marry her if you asked her and she owned to it with a good reason and if she is a wife material.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by SexyNairalander: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
creepsyme:
Pls go ahead and marry her if you asked her and she owned to it with a good reason and if she is a wife material.
am not the one with the problem
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by creepsyme(f): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
SexyNairalander:
am not the one with the problem
are u angry? ur tone suggests u are the one.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chinene1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
willibounce1:

Lol... sango's wife.... do I look like your little cousins. I don't understand how you people come to threaten people on the internet. " you really don't want me on your case blah blah blah" who gives a Phuck.

Its no threat oh. How can I waste my time threatening you? We all know you type. Please pack well joor!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by SexyNairalander: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
creepsyme:
are u angry? ur tone suggests u are the one.
no dear am not. . .

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by wizrose(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
obowunmi:

Yes OP.

Marry a liar.

You are too stupid to figure out the truth anyway.
NOW I SEE Y. U ARE SO MUCH STUPID COX ... U LACK COMMON SENSE........ U GOT NO BRAIN..... grin
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Noralizo(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
yes, she lied about her age reasons best known to her but dat not enough reason for u to back out definitely u were in love with her age and not her.... 4years no be 4 days
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by SophiaAfo(f): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
i personally don't see dat as a big deal. She might really love and don't want u to think she's too old for u. as long as she gives u d respect u deserve, u don't hv a problem.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by JideAmuGiaka: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ivoryred:
JideAmuGiaka!.....lwkmd......this your name eh.......nwanne,afa gi mere m nda nana.

Lols

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by JideAmuGiaka: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
uzuz:

Your ID got me in stitches
Nwanne kedu?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by uzuede4(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Until we learn how to love people for who they are and not there age, we'll continue to have problems. Men marry women 10-15 years younger than they are, yet the heavens did not fall down. Just 4 years difference and the issue is on nairaland already. That means other problems in your marriage will be on facebook and twitter.
In my opinion, it is better you marry someone matured who can handle issues and pressures in marriage. You come across to me as the immatured one here. Do you love her for who she is? Then go ahead and marry her. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.