Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss (33708 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by germainediva(f): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids. She noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......

Whenever she tries to kiss him,he just pecks her on the lips and that's all...and if she complains......he says its for the younger generation that she should forget about it........

When she tries to talk about it, he says she's nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none.

Now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it, recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened.

She has been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call because she never intended to cheat on her husband.......

Hubby has warned her not to bring up the issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....

Is there another way to communicate it to hubby?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
so na because of kiss u wan use take spoil ur marriage

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by thorpido(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is her breath okay?
Age should not be a reason to stop kissing.Some elderly people still do.
There must be something the hubby is not telling her.If he won't budge,she should get a doll to kiss.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by taryour(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids.........she noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......whenever she tries to kiss him,he just peeks her on the lips and that's all......and if she complains......he says its for d younger generation that she should 4get about it........she tries to talk about it.....he says she s nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none........now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it.......recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened....she been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call cos she never intended to cheat on her husband.......hubby has warned her not t bring up d issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....is there another way to communicate it to hubby.........

Nawa o. Because of kiss u risk your marriage. What if it was SeX You sure must have been longing to be with your ex, it can't be because of kiss alone. I refuse to believe this is real. You mean after 3 kids you jeopardise your home for a kiss

Kudos to you!!!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Beesluv: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Maybe the man has been infected with mouth disease from outside and he doesn't want to infect the wife

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by elantraceey(f): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beesluv:
Maybe the man has been infected with mouth disease from outside and be doesn't want to infect the wife

I guess so.

For one whole year no kiss shocked , Haba nau and she's just 30 years .

Future hubby please don't ever think of trying this o

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by CHM11: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wow,
Your husband didn't do well,...

But you self!!..haba you are a married woman oh!...Jeez.

Why keep tabs with your ex in the first place? Especially an ex who will not hesitate to take advantage of your problems.

7 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by dinachi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tell her to brush her teeth thoroughly. Again the man may have been suspecting that his wife mouth is public toilet and she proved him right by kissing another man. What an evil woman!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
elantraceey:

I guess so.

For one whole year no kiss shocked , Haba nau and she's just 30 years .

Future hubby please don't ever think of trying this o
I won't, haba now! na u go tire sef

7 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by taryour(f): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
CHM11:
Wow,
Your husband didn't do well,...

But you self!!..haba you are a married woman oh!...Jeez.

Why keep tabs with your ex in the first place? Especially an ex who will not hesitate to take advantage of your problems.

You couldn't have said it better. And some people on nairaland will tell you how there is nothing bad in keeping in touch with an ex and just being friends.

As far as am concerned, an ex is a TABOO!!! Either good or bad or worse.

16 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by CHM11: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
taryour:

You couldn't have said it better. And some people on nairaland will tell you how there is nothing bad in keeping in touch with an ex and just being friends.

As far as am concerned, an ex is a TABOO!!! Either good or bad or worse.
Its trouble keeping tabs with ex especially when you are engaged or married.

Me I will dump you ass if I find you still communicate with your ex and you are not willing to grow up oh.

Some will say it doesn't mean, its maturity and all....spare me that sh1t!!....most exes will bleep each other if the opportunity presents itself.

21 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by SAMBARRY: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
so na because of kiss u wan use take spoil ur marriage
aren't you the same people that rant that if she doesn't give it to him he'll get it outside anyway so if you don't want her to CONTINUALLY get it outside why does he not just give her what she wants and respect her feelings undecided

abi he don catch ebola for mouth undecided

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ewuro4: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
thorpido:
Is her breath okay?
There must be something the hubby is not telling her. If he won't budge,she should get a doll to kiss.

BINGO!!

@bold though grin

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by nairalife2013(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Let d lady check her breathe. Nothin I hate like halitosis! Should watch wat she eat and avoid excessive proteinuos or acidic or high scent foods and beverages. If breathe is still bad, should drink water well enough befor and afta each meal esp ind moning. Most badbreathe is from d galls not d mouth esp if brushed well. Excessive Smoking or drinking do too. Heat or bacteria in d stomach also cause halitosis. Overhaul yur system by sequence of treatments, starting wid stamach cleansing(be careful and seek proper medical advice here). Immediately after, drink plenty of water and very little of food for like 3days, follow up with antibiotic and malaria drugs for a week(eat well during this time wid lots of water. Thereafter maintain a good food/water intake habit. If he is still bent on no-kiss, maybe he is unhappy wid d lady or wid life or both! At dis point, let d lady search deeply. Gudluk

6 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Ewuro4: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Your ex won't notice coz of packaging prior to your meeting.

BRUSH DAY & NIGHT, FLOSS, USE MOUTHWASH AND SEE A DENTIST FOR ROUTINE CLEANING EVERY 6 months. wink

Oh drink clear fluids (5litres) and swoosh your mouth all times.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Are you sure there are no breath issues?

Anyways, try andd make yourself more attractive so hubby can start falling in love all over again.

Meanwhile, kissing your ex makes you guilty of cheating so you already cheated.

1 Like

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by gostartit(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
germainediva:
She is 30 been married for 6yrs with 3kids.........she noticed hubby stopped kissing her after she had her last child......whenever she tries to kiss him,he just peeks her on the lips and that's all......and if she complains......he says its for d younger generation that she should 4get about it........she tries to talk about it.....he says she s nagging and being childish and looking for trouble where there's none........now its been over a year and she been fantasizing about it.......recently she ran into her ex and one thing led to another and she had a very passionate kiss but nothing else happened....she been feeling guilty....her ex has been calling her but she has refused to pick his call cos she never intended to cheat on her husband.......hubby has warned her not t bring up d issue of kissing .....now she is fantasizing about kissing....is there another way to communicate it to hubby.........

Try this method buy a pack of Tom-Tom and give some to him and also put one in your mouth after some proceed to engage in the kissing game and see if he will agree or not.
Let me know if this method worked or not because i have another one for you

4 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by ireneidiva(f): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2015
gostartit:

Try this method buy a pack of Tom-Tom and give some to him and also put one in your mouth after some proceed to engage in the kissing game and see if he will agree or not.
Let me know if this method worked or not because i have another one for you
Disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by 5minsmadness: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

Disgusting
Why?
I think it's a very good idea.
Haven't you exchanged sweets with a kiss before?

4 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by ireneidiva(f): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
Why? I think it's a very good idea. Haven't you exchanged sweets with a kiss before?
Hell no!

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by angelTI(f): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2015
She or you? Say the truth o

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2015
taryour:

Nawa o. Because of kiss u risk your marriage. What if it was SeX You sure must have been longing to be with your ex, it can't be because of kiss alone. I refuse to believe this is real. You mean after 3 kids you jeopardise your home for a kiss

Kudos to you!!!

Lmao!! grin
She cheated because of kiss... This generation is messed up. For real

13 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by thorpido(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

BINGO!!

@bold though grin

Abi now,if the kissing hungry am like that.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by germainediva(f): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2015
The lady in question neither has bad breath nor mouth odor...............hubby said he never liked kissing but was just doing it accassionally then to please her but that he can't do it anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by taryour(f): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
The lady in question neither has bad breath nor mouth odor...............hubby said he never liked kissing but was just doing it accassionally then to please her but that he can't do it anymore

Isn't she aware of this before going ahead to the altar with him That's her cross to bear since she choose the part. That's not a good reason to cheat. Be CONTENDED with what you have.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
taryour:

Kudos to you!!!
Seriously? I'd like to think kissing is very essential, I can only imagine how the woman must be feeling.

It's not right to cheat ofcourse but I'd be worried as it might mean that hubby is no longer attracted or even in love with the woman.

5 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by jrerico1(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2015
So she kiss her ex passionately?? Wow, the truth is the man might have lost interest in her, she should leave the marriage if she really want kiss. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by 5minsmadness: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

Hell no!
Hehehe smiley
Don't worry, when you begin kissing you'll love it.
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by freecocoa(f): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

Hell no!
Then you probably are not a passionate/sensual lover.

7 Likes

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2015
thorpido:
Is her breath okay?
There must be something the hubby is not telling her.If he won't budge,she should get a doll to kiss.

grin The woman should go mad?
Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by 5minsmadness: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
It will be interesting to know how these two got married and the circumstances in which it happened.

There are kissers and there are non kissers.

A kiss is a very sensitive part of a relationship. It shows involvement, commitment, it's a signature of personality between two people. That's why prostitutes usually do not want to be kissed while doing the deed as it makes the buisness personal (this I learnt from heresay oh and the movie "pretty woman" grin).

If her husband is no longer kissing her as much as he used to then it's either the lady has bad breath or bad teeth, or he no longer loves her. Or it could be that the passion in the marriage has died down.

It is a serious matter. When last did they have sex?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss by Moana(f): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:

I have always seen guys on NL saying that a woman should be blamed if her husband falls into the arms of another woman because she is not focusing on him enough and i will use this opportunity to give the same advice, the husband should be blamed for letting his wife fall into the hands of another man. Since he doesnt want to be romantic with his wife, let her find happiness elsewhere.

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.