Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back (33697 Views)

"Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by highbee02: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
u married a leftover and u want to run away frm your responsibilities. If u fail to accept her, who will take good care of d babies?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by dangotesmummy: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
kaeforum:

they have the largest churches , richest pastors, holiest worshippers in naija yet have the highest affinity for evil.
will you shut up

When did evil become a tribal thing
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by matadonis(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wat is dis one saying.....
abandonin ur newly born babies,does dat show any sign of a gud mother?
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by ANGELLILLY(f): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
;Dthis man the take style lie eh,y do i hv this feelin dat both parents r guilty?nawao
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
will you shut up
When did evil become a tribal thing
You are product of evil
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by dangotesmummy: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
kaeforum:

You are product of evil
I am a product of righteousness undecided
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by natruebdiz: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
The man is not serious undecided
you cried for mercy people showed you mercy yet you can't forgive the woman that offended you. The mother of your children. Shebi you have taken them oya breastfeed them na or better still call your mummy to breast feed them
Poor arrogant and unforgiving man
Mayb he might marry another old hag
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not a church person.
shocked shocked
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by ArabMopol(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Professorfrisky:
prince james uche is from south west i guess, do you he has been thrwon out of the hospital.
thrown not thrwon

Oya continue
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
natruebdiz:
just because u can't control your libido so u resorted to easing out ur sexual rush to a frustrated single mother who just need a roof and additional support even from a man on a suicide mission.
Now that u have arms from good Nigerians, make sure u plan their future and start a business u can manage instead of lavishing it on 3 bedroom apartment and also, Police should monitor the development and welfare of those kids.

Alms my dear and not arms.

Don't mind the mongopark.
Instead of him to say that his bread has been buttered by getting the children he longed for, free of charge plus sudden free wealth since he married her because of children.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by dangotesmummy: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
natruebdiz:

Mayb he might marry another old hag
he should continue disturbing his nuzzle. Shebi he's a good distributor. His house will soon turn to hostel by different women who will fok and dump the children with him.rada rada
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Jimi23(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
OMG.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by intruder15(m): 2:05am On Jan 09, 2017
u had sex with ur wife. she gave birth. now u are asking Nigerians to help u take care of the kids.
NIGERIA.
A COUNTRY WHERE THE POOR GIVE BIRTH TO THE MOST NUMBER OF KIDS...
GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I am a product of righteousness undecided

LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.