Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. (50603 Views)

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
PaperLace you stay at Aba?
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Joy1706(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
Now, this is the thing... Nobody cares, nobody was there when you said your vows so why should anyone give a single fúck?
Madam take your issues to a counselor or the divorce court if you are too brain dead to work things out.
I mean I have seen couples have issues over more serious matters like finances, infidelity, abuse but this ?
You need a psychologist

GTFO
Either give sensible advice or shut up and GTFO. Go pour your venom somewhere else

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joy1706:

Either give sensible advice or shut up and GTFO. Go pour your venom somewhere else

Aaaww did I strike a nerve ? Retardeddd cünt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Joy1706(f): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

Aaaww did I strike a nerve ? Retardeddd cünt
What nerve? Am I the poster? Son of a retardedd cuntt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Efe16(f): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
MA plss go to market and buy him good clothes then talk to him about how u feel
he will change
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by sunshineV(f): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Woos wobi grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hire me let me teach him how to dab proper.im in PH as well.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by ifenes(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Many people are not happy with marriage this days. Time to desoolve the old institution/prison. More women are coming out with complains that have been hidden and silence for centuries.

If you are not happy you are not happy. No need to try to manage. Free yourself and be happy. Life is about being happy. If you don't find him attractive anymore let go of him.No big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by obataokenwa(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
You've already started cheating on him

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by DWJOBScom(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
2SWT:
You just have to bear, you noticed it before, he told you that you were just a girlfriend and you kept quiet l.

If you couldn't change him when you were just a girlfriend you can't change him now that you're his wife

As for the in-laws they always have something to say even if he was the one dressing nice and you dressing tattered. Ignore what they have to say

sometimes it pays to offer solution to fights
yes it has happened and she needs your help will it aid her better with you going this way?

if you have nothing stay off as a concerned wife wants to save her marriage
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by DWJOBScom(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
Now, this is the thing... Nobody cares, nobody was there when you said your vows so why should anyone give a single fúck?
Madam take your issues to a counselor or the divorce court if you are too brain dead to work things out.
I mean I have seen couples have issues over more serious matters like finances, infidelity, abuse but this ?
You need a psychologist

GTFO

yes it has happened and she needs your help will it aid her better with you going this way?

9 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by dyabman(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
My bis ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by wiloy2k8(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
You need a psychologist

GTFO

you dont need to insult her Nigi ...
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
WorriedWife , Make out time and shop for him. Whenever he wants to go out, select clothes for him.
Just keep buying new clothes for him untill he forgets about the old ones.
Best of Luck!

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by wiloy2k8(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
DWJOBScom:

please tell dat mor fucker

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by wiloy2k8(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
ifenes:
Many people are not happy with marriage this days. Time to desoolve the old institution/prison. More women are coming out with complains that have been hidden and silence for centuries.

If you are not happy you are not happy. No need to try to manage. Free yourself and be happy. Life is about being happy. If you don't find him attractive anymore let go of him.No big deal

Oga sharap ... u dont need to comment

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Worriedwife:
This issue has been disturbing me, I had to create a new id to get advice 'anonymously', maybe someone else who has gone through this can help. My husband's dress sense is poor, his shoes look like weapons...pointed mouth with very heavy soles. His colour combination is something else. He is a good-looking young man but dresses like an old man.

It makes me not to find him sexy, even his boxers look like soccer shorts.
Whenever we go out, people look at him like he's my gate man. The other day, we went to visit some family friends and someone there said, we don't look like we came out from the same house.

You know how people can be, news have been going around that I am spending all his money on myself while he goes about tattered. My in-laws are also part of the rumour mongers. I have tried to teach him, but he's not ready to learn. Before the usual didn't you know when you married him questions, I knew. He kept saying I am just a girlfriend and I want to change him. Now I am his wife, he still won't change.

Please, what can I do? Won't it be rude if I throw his old wears away?
We recently moved to PH, I don't know my way around yet. Things look expensive here, where can I shop at a fair rate?
I need practical solutions. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
Lestat why are you rude to the poor woman seeking for advice?

He's on his period grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
You need a psychologist

GTFO
I don't know why people are liking this post .. Like he is making some sense or what??

A woman asked for an advice and you're insulting her?

Hey,If someone made you angry previously,why not dispose the anger somewhere else.

10 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by dyabman(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Worriedwife:

No, I am not!

Your husband might be an Ancient man in spirit and thoughts grin
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by 2SWT(f): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
DWJOBScom:

I just said what I had in mind if it doesn't make any sense to you then I don't have a solution to your problems besides are you the woman or the husband?
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by davss02(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
No F U C K S
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
You need a psychologist

GTFO
angry
lestat:
You need a psychologist

GTFO
How rude...

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by ahahnow: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
It's OK to throw out his clothes. But make sure you replace them. Did you talk to his mother? If none of that works then start raining abuses on him until he is forced to change his habits.
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by bettercreature(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
ajibolabd:
Divorce him, ASAP!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by kanzjude: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op....I stay in PH too. I deal with clothing. You can whatsapp me as I have the best quality materials at affordable rates. I can also help your husband upgrade his dressing. +2348110442471.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
..How did he dress the day he proposed to you
answer this question first

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by Syjibrin(f): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Your hubby need God deliverance

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by obyno1011(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
My simple advice is that you go the shopping with him. He may not wear what you buy, but with him in the shop, he could have multiple combinations to behold, and have colours to choose from. The experts there could help. You can go pre-inform them of your visit to help work on him.

A good shop will make it easier.

Check those stores at rumuola road.
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by lilyheaven: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by sekem: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

It's my opinion that marriage is for better for worse, now if he doesn't cheat, he doesn't beat her he provides for his family , he is caring but she is upset he doesn't look like he walked out of a GQ magazine?
The issue she should be facing is why isn't she happy with what she has and instead of bitching about it try and make things work ...
Trust me if she moves to another guy maybe the next issue will be why he doesn't shave his beard ?
She is shallow and naieve that's her issue .

You talk as if you don't understand human beings abi human nature.

The thing with people is that people are never completely satisfied.

Most especially women.

There must always be one thing or another to bïtch about.

If the said husband starts dressing well now, don't be surprised to see the wife saying that he's spending more money on his clothing than on the needs of the entire family.

Or she might even start suspecting or even accusing him of looking too good because of another woman or women outside.

That's one thing with people - always looking for something to complain about.

Believe it or not, some of the people cussing buhari now were the same set of people who cussed Johnny boy.

Humans can never be truly satisfied!

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. by chimchim1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wife snatchers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't risk marriage with these set of people / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.