Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (56159 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Maximus85(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Chai, some people stupid ooo

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Adebash01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Pls let's allow Muslims on this thread to educate us.

What does this symbol mean?

It means Allahu Akbar (Allah is the greatest)

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Ibrahimfago: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Namady:

Even the so called useless ISIS and BH won't say this bullshit you're saying about Christianity.. no good Muslim will ever abuse or Insult Jesus. And you are not a good Christian also
, Muslims believe in jesus., a good Christian will never write something of that nature about islam.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Ibrahimfago: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
since u choose to support his ideology... Why didn't ur God save those xtians killed in Kaduna... May their soul R. I. P... Pls, educate me
why didn't yours save them
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
bestpunterever:
SMH. if u can't be in d same country wit afonja and abokis,, that means u wan to perish like ur 4 fada during biafra war.

hmmmm.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by TerrorSquad147: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
kristian98:
bros wetin u type nah undecided undecided
epp me ask the muntula
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by sleeknick: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The only miracle that allah can do is write his name on a tree or on a piece of Pork.

Why can't he perform a miracle of healing the countless blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigeria and the entire Islamic world? Is he weak?

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Noblesoul123: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adebash01:
It means Allahu Akbar (Allah is the greatest)

Thank you
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by gqboyy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
people r so gullible. why?

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by NihinlolaTenny: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
for those of you who think it was drilled, for how long (hours or days) do you think it would take to drill such, perfectly without been caught? especially in someone else's compound. maybe you should take your time in trying to write on a tree n let's see what you are able to come up with (note it should be in someone else's house n the inscription must be perfectly done)
ALLAHU AKBAR.
SIGNS AFORE MENTIONED.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Rapmaestro(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibrahimfago:
why didn't yours save them
he has a reason for not intervening in their destiny, I guess
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Rapmaestro(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
epp me ask the muntula
u mean me?
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Namady:

Even the so called useless ISIS and BH won't say this bullshit you're saying about Christianity.. no good Muslim will ever abuse or Insult Jesus. And you are not a good Christian also

Wetin this one dey talk
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by plappville(f): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
It is written more suicide bomb programmed. People start packing... grin

Nothing Good can come out of Islam. Stop fooling yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by AlphaStyles(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin
mayowabola:
Allahu Akbar!
person pikin use nail draw for there u dy shout Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The only miracle that allah can do is write his name on a tree or on a piece of Pork.

Why can't he perform a miracle of healing the countless blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigeria and the entire Islamic world? Is he weak?

Gbam.... kiss

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by AlphaStyles(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ibrahimfago:
, Muslims believe in jesus., a good Christian will never write something of that nature about islam.
wrong the Jesus u believe in has no father
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by EazyFrenzy(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
AND DEM SAY IT IS COMMON! BUT I CAN SEE SOME LACK THIS SENSE NA....their comments sef ho make u wonder if dem gt head sef.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by AlphaStyles(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
NihinlolaTenny:
for those of you who think it was drilled, for how long (hours or days) do you think it would take to drill such, perfectly without been caught? especially in someone else's compound. maybe you should take your time in trying to write on a tree n let's see what you are able to come up with (note it should be in someone else's house n the inscription must be perfectly done)
ALLAHU AKBAR.
SIGNS AFORE MENTIONED.
look at the thing jare it was crafted by a skilled artist. so stop deceiving ur sef

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by jonbellion(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
And the religious stupidity continues
These Abrahamic religion followers never fail to crack me up
The only unfortunate thing is that they are dragging Africa's name down the mud as they do it
angry
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by FILEBE(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Ayinke93:
Mtcheeeeew..... I wonder whats miraculous abt someone finely carving some jargons on a tree. Mofos be finding reasons to tag their religion of violence as superior... *spits*

wow! brilliant! what a brilliant talk? for your mind now...you don talk abi? what have they done to you now to call them Mofos? carved "jargons". Jargons abi? and you call yourself a peaceful being innit? Sister. watch your utterances, do not make mockery of what you don't believe in or what others believe in. We all feel we know the truth and day of reckoning is imminent. so, why don't you just lets be reasonable and exhibit maturity when dealing with people's faiths. If they are as violent as you say then your muslim friends would have tried to harm you. Relax sis, preach love and not hatred. Who knows who may find salvation through you.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Solorrman(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2017
U are not in a position to insult Allah directly or indirectly because jesus christ that u worship was just a slave and there is no way god would visit toilet and shit and urinate. God of shit
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Solorrman(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2017
U are in no position to redicule Allah because jesus christ was just a mere slave. Jesus christ was visiting toilet to shit and urinate this is a laughing matter,how can u animals believe a god can do excreta and urinate in toilet the same way u are excreting egba and garri
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by FILEBE(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2017
plappville:

Gbam.... kiss
you are gbaming everything against islam. lol. well, this was what you gbamed :
"alBHAGDADI:

Why can't he perform a miracle of healing the countless blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigeria and the entire Islamic world? Is he weak?"

May I ask this question? What is God doing about earthquakes,Typhoons, floods accidents and killings here and there? is he weak?

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by NihinlolaTenny: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2017
Ehiya... n to think such skilled artist do not have important things to do but to keep writing such all over the various places such has been sighted, it's such a big pity. n by the way I think he would have to take his drilling machine with electric socket with him, or his drilling knives. oh... maybe just his nails will do. #funny#

I know it's difficult to believe for those of you in the other religions cos I've been there n I know how you guys are feeling but believe it or not ALLAH is revealing himself like it has been said.

it's not the first to happen neither will it be the last but all in all no one would have an excuse at the end of the day as to having not heard about ALLAH.
except He is ready for you, you would keep finding excuses and claims to justify that it's all a bluff or a ghansmustgo filled with lies n deciet.
may Allah guide us all.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Will the Arabic inscription stop recession?

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Solorrman(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Yes we also dnt want u near us because u are eating human beings. Secondly u are worshipping d god that passess urine and excreta so we can not argue with u coz ours is ever pure he never eats talkless of visiting toilet,shit god
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by shaklisco(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

you abuse ur creator in social media to gain cheep publicity, u should hv ask ur self why ur life remain the same while ur younger ones are making waves in there various endeavour, did u know why u never above ur mate ? is because the same creator wrote ur destiny to be like that,and for you to mock those with disability hmmmm,not that you are perfect or lucky it is the same creator gave you the grace to see with ur eyes. I hope you seek forgiveness from ur creator, may almighty god forgive you.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2017
Solorrman:
U are not in a position to insult Allah directly or indirectly because jesus christ that u worship was just a slave and there is no way god would visit toilet and shit and urinate. God of shit
Pls get sense or die trying
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Solorrman:
Yes we also dnt want u near us because u are eating human beings. Secondly u are worshipping d god that passess urine and excreta so we can not argue with u coz ours is ever pure he never eats talkless of visiting toilet,shit god
....I have a new factory baked brian for you...just sit where you are get sense. Or die trying
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Earthly things for earthly beings..if this tree is cut down and burnt. What will be the likes of those that believe in what a stem in a tree can do?...please God said if you want to worship me,..come in truth and in spirit,..so I don't think I give a Fu.k_u to this freshly believers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.