Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (56152 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by alBHAGDADI: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2017
huntax:

The number of likes to this post is disturbing. Allah is an Arabic name for God Almighty,not a special god only for Muslims. He is the same God you serve. This is utter blasphemy and gross disrespect to the Almighty. May He forgive you.
allah is not the almighty God of the Bible. he is a moon god who is powerless and only uses his foot soldiers to fight for him.

Pls read the below thread to see how your brothers were shying away from admitting that the God of the Bible is not allah.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552194/allah-god-bible-pls
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol...remove our eyes naa..even Jesus talk am

funny you

I'm trying to leave denounce the Vaseline crew don't make things "hard" on me
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by zionmade(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2017
bayor99:

Better time you Christian should receive sense,

1. You said Muhammad ate food poison, where did you read that? Talk with reference not story told by fool reporting by fool.

2. You said Islam denying death of christ in which of your Bible? Because you are having 18 or more contradicting bibles

3. Who is the father of Christianity Paul or Jesus?

4. Who wrote the Bible and when was it written, was it during Jesus Lifetime or after the Death of Christ?

6. Where exactly in your Bible did Jesus mention Christianity as a religion?

7. Did Jesus himself held the Bible during his life time as a word of God? If yes which of the Bible and which edition.

8. Have you ever sat down and read the whole Bible, or you are verse believer (verse believer: those who only read the verse giving by pastor on Sunday service)?

9. A true Muslim believe in all messenger of Allah, in which Jesus Christ is one of them.

Don't be blindfolded, receive sense and search for knowledge.

Islam is a religion of Peace.
When
Bro pm me ur number for a chat by d time am done answering those questions u will curse d imam dat has been deceiving u. Even d Muhammad self will turn devil for ur eyes. Last time i tried it on one of ur brodas he ran away from me.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by nikkypearl(f): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2017
justscorchone:

I'm trying to leave denounce the Vaseline crew don't make things "hard" on me
grin
Bye!

Quailer/metallic cum reason this matter grin
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin
Bye!

Quailer/metallic cum reason this matter grin

Just dey do me like say make I jack you by your yansh and position you wella,fvck craze on top that cabinet you dey on. lipsrsealed
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by shotster50(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2017
You people will believe anything
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Rapmaestro(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

You are such a fool. I believe you have no sense or sensitivity to issues at all. Bringing up the Kaduna riots have shown how insensitive and stupid you are. You and your terrorist brothers should keep up your Bullshit. You will soon get wiped out.
I'm sorry
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by dawahlarry: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
Omudia11:
was mohammed peaceful?
Was the Jesus in your bible peaceful? Haven't you read about the killings in your bible? Back to your question, Prophet Muhammad only fought those that attacked him first. He lived and even protected people from other religions during his life time.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by aisammy4: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerians will always have something negative to say, no matter the evidence presented as proof.

I thank God that people are knowing truth & nature cannot lie. I have once saw a tree like this in my life time. It was natural & beautifully curved.

May this lead people to the truth and the right path: path of those whom Allah have blessed and not of those who earn the wrath of Allah nor those have gone astray.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by aisammy4: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2017
zionmade:
When
Bro pm me ur number for a chat by d time am done answering those questions u will curse d imam dat has been deceiving u. Even d Muhammad self will turn devil for ur eyes. Last time i tried it on one of ur brodas he ran away from me.

like say you fit give answers to the questions. Mak you know deceive urself bros, we are having over 60 versions of the bible.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by dyabman(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Allah was a god (deity) worshiped before Muhammed was born , Muhammed's father was a slave to al-ilah meaning (al-the ilah-god) and his name was Abdullah i.e slave of allah , and during those time allah has 3 daughters shocked and they were worshiped also as goddess ..

All you muslims worshiping god of moon and sun , keep deceiving yourselves oo , Our God in the Bible is not the same as your own god (allah) in ya Qu'ran .. grin grin
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by durubrian(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
okonja:

Bro, it's real..it once happened on a tree nearby my house n OSBC crew were around to cover it.

I don't know if you are a Christian or Muslim but if you read your holy book well, you would know this is one of the signs of end time. So don't be surprised.

I can Google any holy book, give me the exact verse... And a proof that an Afonjan didn't write this! :-D:-D:-D
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by zionmade(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
aisammy4:

like say you fit give answers to the questions. Mak you know deceive urself bros, we are having over 60 versions of the bible.
Just pm me. Am good in resetting all those lies ur imams and alfas tell u guys. We dont bloody care about ur religion while receiving d gospel in church but u can hardly go to a jumaat service where something bad is not said about our belief all because they know if they leave u for a single moment d truth will open ur eyes. Even in nairaland dey dnt allow us to comment on islam section just to shield u guys from d truth.

If u want me to open all those bible versions for u just pm me. I guess u wont do dat because even u is scared of knowing dat all they hav been feeding u in islam are lies
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by zionmade(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
dawahlarry:

Was the Jesus in your bible peaceful? Haven't you read about the killings in your bible? Back to your question, Prophet Muhammad only fought those that attacked him first. He lived and even protected people from other religions during his life time.
Is dat how far they have gone in deceiving u guys. Quote me anywhere no one apostle of Jesus from stephen d first matyr to John d last ever killed a single soul rather they raised d dead. Yes Jesus went violent at a point but right in his anger he healed all d sick and raised all dead brought to him.
Hope i can say d same of Muhammed and d early caliphs
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by huntax(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Elmojiid:
mr ingnorance u can do beta......am only speaking my mind and i mean no harm.
*sigh*.... I give up

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by huntax(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
allah is not the almighty God of the Bible. he is a moon god who is powerless and only uses his foot soldiers to fight for him.

Pls read the below thread to see how your brothers were shying away from admitting that the God of the Bible is not allah.

I don't need to open the thread to know you're full of it...

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Elmojiid(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
huntax:
*sigh*.... I give up
lol...
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by okonja(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
durubrian:

I can Google any holy book, give me the exact verse... And a proof that an Afonjan didn't write this! :-D:-D:-D

Try and compose yourself and don't be consume with hatred... I said *YOUR* holy book. It's obvious you don't read them well and be be doing hullabaloo up and down.

Anyway, Let me lecture.

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Religion, especially in Nigeria, is the biggest of all scams. I can't believe people fell for this cheap scam!
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rapmaestro:
look within ur xtian self too before u say nonsense about other people's religion...
this year alone we know many we don see for their religion in the name prophesy. My belief is not in a tree.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

o my God, then Olorun is god of the sun, Chineke is god of metal. This is the first time I will hear this. This is just another variation for calling God, you don't know arabic and you display your ignorance confidently.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
My belief is not in a tree it is in the Quran and the day of judgement when the truth will be manifest and no man can deny it.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Noblesoul123: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
efilefun:

ALLAH in Arabic
Thanks
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by Noblesoul123: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
wezzyjasified:
the writing on the tree is Arabic language meaning Allah in English
Thanks
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by dawahlarry: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
zionmade:

Just pm me. Am good in resetting all those lies ur imams and alfas tell u guys. We dont bloody care about ur religion while receiving d gospel in church but u can hardly go to a jumaat service where something bad is not said about our belief all because they know if they leave u for a single moment d truth will open ur eyes. Even in nairaland dey dnt allow us to comment on islam section just to shield u guys from d truth.

If u want me to open all those bible versions for u just pm me. I guess u wont do dat because even u is scared of knowing dat all they hav been feeding u in islam are lies
Can you show up for a comparative analysis if you are sure of yourself?
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by zionmade(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
dawahlarry:

Can you show up for a comparative analysis if you are sure of yourself?
Why i dnt actually say much is dat ur brrodas will start insulting me and i am very good at dat. I mean verry very good, so to avoid dat i will prefer a maturred private chat.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by dultmax(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
If you place your left hand as I did in the picture below and look at that image.. You will see it is the same
...it means Allah.....

So if you hate that sign.... Maybe you should hate your hands too cos that's what it reads.... Smiles

Allah is the greatest

Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by durubrian(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
okonja:

Try and compose yourself and don't be consume with hatred... I said *YOUR* holy book. It's obvious you don't read them well and be be doing hullabaloo up and down.

Anyway, Let me lecture.

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The "Allah" written there is great earthquake abi? I just wrote 'Rapture' on my wall.... Comman post it on NL na.. #endtimeSign
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by okonja(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
durubrian:

The "Allah" written there is great earthquake abi? I just wrote 'Rapture' on my wall.... Comman post it on NL na.. #endtimeSign

It's part of the symptoms of end times.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by dawahlarry: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
zionmade:

Why i dnt actually say much is dat ur brrodas will start insulting me and i am very good at dat. I mean verry very good, so to avoid dat i will prefer a maturred private chat.
I have sent you an email.
Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by zionmade(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
dawahlarry:
I have sent you an email.
Bros i didn't see it pls send me d email via uniquelygreat42@gmail.com Sorry for dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.