Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) (5781 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tunde yahaya was at home when aishatu nkechi sighted him, so she told him to help her to carry her skirts inside when they have dried that she was about going to church, so tunde agreed to help her, then after sometime, tunde went to check her skirt if it has dry, so he touched the outer part of the skirt, and it was dry, then he puts his hand inside her skirt to check if it has dried too, and after all the necessary check up on the skirt, he arrived at the conclusion that the skirt is dry, but we heard that aishatu nkechi was sleeping throughout the service, but after the end of the service, she ran home to check if tunde helped her to carry her skirt inside, and she thanked tunde for the good work, it is not easy to be an errands boy, sorry i mean a helpful person

Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by AkinPhysicist: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hehehe..

He indeed put his hands inside her skirt while she was sleeping in church.
Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by barackodam: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
gringringringringrin

CRAZY!!!!
Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by AvsGot007(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
ssshhh! folks come over pls, how can we kill this man? he's suffering from incurable mental illness

1 Like

Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by Burgerlomo: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
You well at all? grin

1 Like

Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by majorbravo: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Talk about Click bait Mastery. But do we......

1 Like

Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by Nofuckgiven: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
FREE $30 DOLLARS

Hello everyone, introducing to all a new c.ryptocurrency called URcoin. URcoin was launched on the 27th of december, 2016. And its already gaining ground, when you sign up you'll be giving free 2,000 URcoin which is equivalent to 0.03 b.tc which is equal to $30 dollars.

Link: https://web.ur.technology/r/4DVPc8

B.itcoin(btc) as of today is over $1,000. You can exchange your URcoin to b.tc on c.ryptopia exchange platform, just search for it on the search engine and sign up with them for a chance to exchnge your coins, after getting your free coin in b.tc it is as good as having your money at hand, just sell it to any reliable exchanger( for me i use nicciexchange.net) and have your free coins in Nigeria naira in your bank account. Again sign up link is:
https://web.ur.technology/r/4DVPc8
God bless
Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by chigbolu: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
Tunde yahaya was at home when aishatu nkechi sighted him, so she told him to help her to carry her skirts inside when they have dried that she was about going to church, so tunde agreed to help her, then after sometime, tunde went to check her skirt if it has dry, so he touched the outer part of the skirt, and it was dry, then he puts his hand inside her skirt to check if it has dried too, and after all the necessary check up on the skirt, he arrived at the conclusion that the skirt is dry, but we heard that aishatu nkechi was sleeping throughout the service, but after the end of the service, she ran home to check if tunde helped her to carry her skirt inside, and she thanked tunde for the good work, it is not easy to be an errands boy, sorry i mean a helpful person

Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by Teacher1776(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't give a fffuuuccckkk.

Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
Burgerlomo:
You well at all? grin
i well oo cheesycheesycheesy
Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by Burgerlomo: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
fairlyusedbra:

i well oo cheesycheesycheesy

Amen
Re: He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) by muller102(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Op. U need deliverance. Native approach o.

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / This Is The Video And Pic Of Lady That Was Use By Yahoo's Guys In Ajah. / My Younger Brother Want To Marry My Wife Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.