Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband (5775 Views)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
The day I decided to cheat on my husband

Hmmm.....
There was never an issue between my husband and I.
He is a very loving and adorable man on this planet earth.
But how this thought of cheating on him found it's way into my thoughts, I really can't describe.
I never believed that, I would one day nurture this thought.

There was this guy, ok I'm going to give his name as Fidel.
We have been friends on this blue app.....
We used to chat and talk rubbish.
By rubbish, I meant flirt and talk dirty things.
He kept inviting me over to see him, but I told him that, I am married.
And he will be like, "and so, I'm married also. So, that makes the two of us."

But I'm a woman, it's always easy for men to engage in such acts, but women.
We will first, deal with our first conscience, second conscience, third and then start dealing with fear of being caught, what would happen and how we would loose our marriage.
I had a lot to think about.
And my own case being different, I wasn't having any issue with my husband.
Though, sometimes, I used to have this thought that, he wasn't satisfying me enough.
And this, I think could be the reason I started developing this idea of trying to taste another "peepee".

And this thoughts started gaining ground, sprouting, expanding.
And to a point I started having images of Fidel anytime I'm feeling hor***, instead of my own husband.
Our chats increased, and we stared giving our selves much attention online.
Sometimes, he would snap his hard standing peepee and send to me, requesting I should send my wet "veevee"

But I wasn't that confident enough to snap mine, because I'm a woman, I have given birth to 2 kids, he may not find the site enticing.
So one day, I got mad and requested we see.

He was like, are you for real? That he hope, it wasn't one of my pranks.
I told him that, I was serious. And he said ok, asking me the day I would like for us to meet. So I told him.

I wasn't a starved woman, I wasn't lacking anything. My husband always try his best to make me happy, I really don't know how I started developing feelings for this guy...to a point I started going crazy about my feelings for him.
He was chatting with me everyday and keep saying sweet things to me.
So we picked a day for us to commit sin to our satisfaction.

I remembered how my heart was racing that morning. If it would affect me in anyway.
What it would do to me.
But my mind was fixed on seeing Fidel....

Hmmmmmmmmmm........continue reading from my page below

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/10/the-day-i-decided-to-commit-sin-part-2.html
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by OmoBaBaAgba: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Paste the remaining here. That site, I no go click am... You better come here fast... angry undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please naa.. cry
OmoBaBaAgba:
Paste the remaining here. That site, I no go click am... You better come here fast... angry undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by ITbomb(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Please naa.. cry
And I click grin
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
ITbomb:

And I click grin

Thanks sweetheart

1 Like

Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by SILENTandSMART2: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Clown i thought you're saying true life story so nah prep story book I'm reading....cheesy
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Elimon(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Hmmm.....
But how this thought of cheating on him found it's way into my thoughts, I really can't describe.
If it's real... I won't click the link anyways, if it's not real.... Nice make up... You can write a novel too on this same topic

We will first, deal with our first conscience, second conscience, third and then start dealing with fear of being caught, what would happen and how we would loose our marriage.
Though, sometimes, I used to have this thought that, he wasn't satisfying me enough.
And this, I think could be the reason I started developing this idea of trying to taste another "peepee".

And to a point I started having images of Fidel anytime I'm feeling hor***, instead of my own husband.
Sometimes, he would snap his hard standing peepee and send to me, requesting I should send my wet "veevee"

But I wasn't that confident enough to snap mine, because I'm a woman, I have given birth to 2 kids, he may not find the site enticing.

I told him that, I was serious. And he said ok, asking me the day I would like for us to meet. So I told him.

I wasn't a starved woman, I wasn't lacking anything. My husband always try his best to make me happy, I really don't know how I started developing feelings for this guy...to a point I started going crazy about my feelings for him.

I remembered how my heart was racing that morning. If it would affect me in anyway.
What it would do to me.

Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
grin
you came on here trying to get referals for your blog.the fact that you think anyone would be gullible enough to click on that link is quite insulting.if you had been honest,it wouldn't cost anything clicking on it. Didnt even read your made up story,the headline was shit

1 Like

Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Trustedapparel(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=Elimon post=106454098][/quote]. Ewehhhhh this one don put us for onechance
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Sundaycomputer: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
At the end he Bleep u
Abi
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Map1(m): 4:27am On Oct 05, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Hmmm.....

What it would do to me.

Good of you Tope,so you carry our matter come here abi?no wonder
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Boss13: 4:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Nairaland now filled with fake stories. I think this urge to post fake stories will kill the forum
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by sofiscatedmoron: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2021
grin
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Map1:
Good of you Tope,so you carry our matter come here abi?no wonder

Oh no!
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
you came on here trying to get referals for your blog.the fact that you think anyone would be gullible enough to click on that link is quite insulting.if you had been honest,it wouldn't cost anything clicking on it. Didnt even read your made up story,the headline was shit
Don't think like that my dear, everybody is not as harsh like you. Life is fun, it's not my fault you chose to be rigid towards it. Learn to free up sometimes...
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Boss13:
Nairaland now filled with fake stories. I think this urge to post fake stories will kill the forum
You mean, women don't cheat again? Very good of you to think so highly of women.
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Don't think like that my dear, everybody is not as harsh like you. Life is fun, it's not my fault you chose to be rigid towards it. Learn to free up sometimes...
lol you already concluded that im harsh and rigid.....welps
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by 4ckyou: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

even your site is not well arranged, to find story is a problem, even this particular story is not complete and you are already advertising it here when it's not complete in your site

1 Like

Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by 4ckyou: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
please tag me when u post the complete story on your site
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by brosom(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Kwantinu reading fire u there. undecided
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2021
4ckyou:
please tag me when u post the complete story on your site

Ok dear. Will do just that

1 Like

Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2021
4ckyou:

even your site is not well arranged, to find story is a problem, even this particular story is not complete and you are already advertising it here when it's not complete in your site

I will work on that. Thanks for the observation
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by Nostring: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2021
You're good Sha..I don bookmark your page
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Nostring:
You're good Sha..I don bookmark your page

Wow! This is the sweetest thing I have heard since this week. Thank you so much
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
lol you already concluded that im harsh and rigid.....welps

I didn't
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by ozila(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

You mean, women don't cheat again? Very good of you to think so highly of women.

Hi, I love the stories on your blog, can I copy some to my blog, u will be fully credited
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by tobianodino(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2021
ozila:

Hi, I love the stories on your blog, can I copy some to my blog, u will be fully credited
Your blog link?
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2021
ozila:

I usually don't allow that my dear. They are people's confessions and I won't like it litter everywhere. I hope you understand
Re: The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Good morning wonderful people of NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / Viral Video Of A Stripper At A Night Club In Benin (VIDEO) / How Do You Flirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.