Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (183424 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by koolchicco: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ndipe:

How much is it for a four bedroom bungalow? Interesting topic.

No much cost difference btw three and four bed bungalow.

Its just block-work as long as u've got the space.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
Kudos to the original poster. Me likey.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by soloqy: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
15 million for that second house, even in 2006, is not bad.A lot of money guzzling finishings.

But the second house is cute, classy and appealing.Maybe because its something one can plan and achieve for those who are not multimillionaires. With discipline and thrift one can achieve.Its inspiring Kem4, Good job
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by skynylaw: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2009
Uche2nna:

Kudos to the original poster. Me likey.

your welcome bro, is good to have ideas of some things that are very necessary in life,
Infact, am really in need of as many ideas as i can hold my hands on.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Ndipe(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2009
The houses are nice, would like to build like 4 or five of those four bedroom bungalows in an enclosed neighborhood and rent it out to tenants. Wonder how much that would cost.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2009
More pics

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by jidewura(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2009
@SUnny Bobo, i really like the simplicity of your building. I am un the Uk and just trying to start my house project in Nigeria. I would kike to see if i could use your design drawings as a starting point for my project. can you please email me at jidegold2004@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2009
@ sunny bobo
WONDERFUL PICS!!!
i wouldnt mind having a bungalow like that somewhere in Nigeria.
maybe calabar or abuja or owerri or something.
really nice place.
looks like just the place to chill at when on holidays in naija.
kiss
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by elamx(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2009
elo tope fl
i got the site you pasted on pls can you put me tru how you get your extimate over the site cos i could not get it bro.thanks till i hear from you
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

@ sunny bobo
WONDERFUL PICS!!!
i wouldnt mind having a bungalow like that somewhere in Nigeria.
maybe calabar or abuja or owerri or something.
really nice place.
looks like just the place to chill at when on holidays in naija.
kiss

Verily verily I say unto u Amy baby, Not long from now, thou shall be chilling with me in my paradise. are you married? grin The house is in my villa somewhere in Anambra state, sandwiched between Soludo's and Chris Uba's villages.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2009
More pics!

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Dapwajok(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2009
This topic is great. MEN are separated from the Boyz. Pls how many blocks will finish 3 bdr?
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by koolchicco: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

Verily verily I say unto u Amy baby, Not long from now, thou shall be chilling with me in my paradise. are you married? grin The house is in my villa somewhere in Anambra state, sandwiched between Soludo's and Chris Uba's villages.

Sunny, Now I know who u are. Ahehehehe

Nwa nna kedu ije? wink
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by denony(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2009
I see some people who does't even have money for a bag of cement
asking how much a 3 bedrom bungalow will cost.

Anyway thanks to the poster as this topic is just like a steroid
Men will start thinking positively now, knowing that this is wat u have to do

Am just picking the points and keeping the records.

Nice pixz
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2009
koolchicco:

Sunny, Now I know who u are. Ahehehehe

Nwa nna kedu ije? wink

Udo di!

nwanna, kowaa onwe gi ofuma!
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by grace5: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

More pics

pls can i get the design as well love the windows but what about security.

thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2009
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by heilige(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2009
To all wishing to build a house. You should also consider red burnt bricks, not only are they beautiful, they are also cheaper to build. Construction would also be faster
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by No2Atheism(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
heilige:

To all wishing to build a house. You should also consider red burnt bricks, not only are they beautiful, they are also cheaper to build. Construction would also be faster

- How can one obtain such in Nigeria and what is the cost ratio with respect to a normal block . . .

- Personally I also think its better to use Red burnt bricks cus at the end of the day, it requires little maintenance in terms of painting
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ Sunny

Beautiful house, Bro.

Are U from Igbo-Ukwu?
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
Uche2nna:

@ Sunny

Beautiful house, Bro.

Are U from Igbo-Ukwu?

yep! u?
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by janykute: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

yep! u?
i will then be heading to igbo-ukwu on my visit this yuletide to track down the house grin
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

lol, nice location grin
and no, im not married.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Remii(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
Good topic, but why do we have to buy bungalows for N20 - 25m and duplex for up to N70m in Lekki Ajah axis? Some are even with simple finishes, you have to spend another N3 - N5m to bring them to taste.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by koolchicco: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
Remii:

Good topic, but why do we have to buy bungalows for N20 - 25m and duplex for up to N70m in Lekki Ajah axis? Some are even with simple finishes, you have to spend another N3 - N5m to bring them to taste.

Location matters and loads, Bro.

Land alone in those location (Ajah/lekki peninsula) cost as much as 60M+,
Albeit, in most cases (ie Lekki Peninsula) u still have to sand-fill it.

Of a fact My Friend bought one there for 40M Feb last year.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Remii(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2009
^^^^ I know, location, location location, but somehow I think the prices in that area are over bloated. Properties there have become more expensive that US or where else do you pay more than $500,000 for 4 BR duplex and still provide your own water and electricity?

No2Atheism:

- How can one obtain such in Nigeria and what is the cost ration with respect to a normal block . . .

- Personally I also think its better to use Red burn bricks cus at the end of the day, it requires little maintenance in terms of paint

Red brick is very lovely sight, a visit to Obasanjo's Bells Schools Ota would endear one to its use. The whole school is built with them.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 3:56am On Dec 13, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

yep! u?

I thot as much (LOL).

My villa is like 3 villages past Igbo-Ukwu grin Igbo-Ukwu tho is like my second home, maternal side. Anyways, nice house once again!!!!!
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Uche2nna(m): 3:58am On Dec 13, 2009
Remii:

Red brick is very lovely sight, a visit to Obasanjo's Bells Schools Ota would endear one to its use. The whole school is built with them.

Yeah but noone has told us how much that costs compared to the conventional bricks undecided

More importantly, how easily can u get that?
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by surued: 4:32am On Dec 13, 2009
We have done our home work on these at www.surugroup.com suru group and if you want to add value to the life's of our people long time and not focusing on ripping them off (sorry for the bad language but we need to move from cheap option to maximise profit), not the china junk constructions i see all over Nigeria tag low cost housing, you will be able to do it for N3.5m. we concluded that the word low cost housing does not exist if you want to add value and remain in business long term.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by 9ijaprince(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2009
Whao i love this topic.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by heilige(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2009
@No2Atheism

for all those interested in red burnt bricks see this link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=352945.msg5028225#msg5028225

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.