Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (184881 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by amyliu(f): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Hi Everyone,
Our factory can supply coated embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china.
we export oven-backed and embossed aluminium coils to nigeria since 2006.If any interests, Please cotact me as below :
Amy
Sales Manager
Chongqing Guosheng aluminium Co.,Ltd
Mob : 86-13220316020 MSN: amysunlife@hotmail.com
Fax : 86-23-68060182 SKYPE: amysunlife
www.cqgs-al.net

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by jennifer74(f): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2012
Bookmarked!
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by chioma134: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Nice topic. Following...
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Tonyvenus: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by pinklin88(m): 3:48am On Aug 31, 2012
Dear Sir,

This is Joyee from Haiyan Yucheng Hengtai Decorative Material Factory in China, if you want to buy pvc ceiling board, pvc panel, please kindly see our web site: http://jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com/.

Or email me :junyangzou@hotmail.com, or call me:008613655830882 skype: joyee55
also you can contact with my wife, she sold wpc material, brick making machine, her name is pink, email: pinklin88@gmail.com call:008615067358513 skype:pinklin6

Look forward to your early reply, we can give you the lowest price, and we sold to your country before, customers like our products very much, we are the direct factory.

Best regards.

Joyee

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by pinklin88(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2012
Joyee Chou (sales manager)
Haiyan Hengtai Decorative Material Factory
ADD: lvzhong village Yucheng Town ,Haiyan, Jiaxing city Zhejiang province,China
MSN: junyangzou@hotmail.com
Yahoo message: joyeechou@yahoo.com
Email: junyangzou@hotmail.com Or: joyeechou@yahoo.com
Tel: 0086-573-86451388
Phone: 0086-136-5583-0882
Fax:0086-573-86458399

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by eonaiviv: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
We handle all electrical works that have to do with building and real estate. Most of our projects are on the island and lekki axis. We are cheap and affordable, we also give free consultancy services. Call us on 08038376618. Email us: integratedtechnicalcontrol@gmail.com

We are Integrated Technical Control Ltd.

We also offer 24 hours electricity supply for your estate, flats and development. Call us today!
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 4:15am On Nov 13, 2012
cool
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by jennifer74(f): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2013
Informative trade… Bookmarked!
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by kenzspunpy(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2013
sigo10: @mjay for construction of 4-5 bedroom bungalow you will have like 4,300 blocks ,1,300 of 9 blocks and 3000 0f 6 blocks,the 9 blocks will go for foundation to window level while 6 blocks is for completion to the roof level,and 55 bags of cement will be okay for setting of the blocks and for the foundation while u will use 105 bags of cement for plastering and german floor ,

for 4-5 bedroom

4,300 blocks for the buidling

3,800 blocks for the fence on a plot of land

250 pieces of cement for both building ,fence and german floor with the paste of red burnt brick

800,bundle of red burnt bricks will be okay

soakaway 20,000 naira for digging and 200 of 9 blocks for the setting with 3 bags of cement

borehole 130,000 naira

window 280,000 naira for reflective glass in any colour

roof will cost upto 1.48 million both logging and alummilium roof plus labour

tiles depend on the quality u want

for my advice we can only have the rough estimation with the budget assumption we can not arrive to the actual estimation prices,because of the miscellaneous expenses that will occur during the process

start gradually will be more appreciate,that is the system i used

when u ready let me know i can menitor and guard through on ur behalf

you can get the red brick burnt at ikeja brick bus stop beside pastor chris church ,

god will help u too

@ OP and spydern thanks for being an inspiration to people like us. I'm supervising the construction of a 4 bedroom flat in Ondo state. The project is presently at the plastering stage for which I'm paying about N400,000(N180k for labour, 70 bags of cement @ N105,500, 7 trips of sand @ N52,500; water @N35K). However, prices I get from this forum has been of tremendous help in dealing with the workers on site and d engr, who has shown dubious tendencies. He gave me this quote for the construction of the soak-away;
Re excavation-N15,000. Sharp sand-N14,000. 9"blocks (290 pcs)- N39,150. 6" blocks. (50pcs)-N6,000. Cement (10bags)- N17,500.Labour- N 15,000.
Total, N106,500. Is this fair enough? Pls respond ASAP. God bless you all...
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by skimanski(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by deedees: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2013
HELLO ALL,
PLEASE I NEED HELP , I HAVE A PLOT OF LAND AT SANGOTENDO , I WANT TO BUILD A VERY NICE BUNGALOW ON IT 3 OR 4 BEDROOM ,IF ANYBODY CAN HELP WITH AN IDEA OR EXPERIENCE OF THE COST OF BUILDING AND ALSO NEED A DESIGN AND PLAN. PLS THIS IS URGENT. EMAIL ME AT LAWAL.OLUWADAMILARE@YAHOO.COM
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by oldsoldier1: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can someone give me a rough current estimate of fencing a plot of land in Ikorodun. Email me please , easy2324@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by MANGAM(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2013
Seun, God wil bless u for comining up with Nairaland
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by lanreola1960: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please i need a rough estimate cost of four bedroom detached duplex (all rooms ensuite) on a 120 x 60 ft land. Location Sangotendo, Ajah. Please help smiley my email address is lanreola1960@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by styvo1(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2013
TH KOREA. Reliable,Long Lasting,very strong,and fifty year warranty. We have the Roman, Divine, Dimple, Shingle, and Classic kinds of roofing tiles you can ever think about. We make good quality assurance standards under strict QUALITY CONTROL to offer quality services to our client. Therefore quality assurance management shall be pursued at all cost to ensure your satisfaction which is our delight. Make your home one of the best ever.

Corvic the best SOUTH KOREAN roofing tiles within the country.

OUR SELLING POINTS.

ADVANCED ROOFING SYSTEM.
LIGHT, STRONG AND DURABLE.
RIGHT COLORS AND DESIGN.
VERSATILITY AND ECONOMICAL.
SUPERIOR FOR ALL ROOFING SOLUTIONS.
WARRANTIES. (50 years).

WHEN YOU THINK OF YOUR ROOFING, THINK CORVIC.

Your location doesn't matter to us within Nigeria. We can deliver on time.

sty_vo2 @ yahoo.com
+2347039441148
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by spyroxy1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
a nice thread
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by KINGDOMGAL: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
pls does anyone price of land in osun
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by uzotex01: 2:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Good day brothers and sisters,i like what is going here.Some things some one can get money but to spend it may be a problem expecailly in issue of buiding since you are not into the system.I am ready to build my house today and tomorrow but i am not in Nigerian and i need a good architech who can help me with a nice and solid DESIGN of bungalo of 5 to 6 bed drom flat and also to let me know the cost of it.Her is my email address and also my phone no .HAVE A NICE DAY ALL.

+221768489413

uzotex01@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by nigeriancuban: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Remii:
^^^^ I know, location, location location, but somehow I think the prices in that area are over bloated. Properties there have become more expensive that US or where else do you pay more than $500,000 for 4 BR duplex and still provide your own water and electricity?

Red brick is very lovely sight, a visit to Obasanjo's Bells Schools Ota would endear one to its use. The whole school is built with them.
Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by DJFRCLOTHING01: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Do you have a budget in place?

LetsDesigStudios can provide you the best and most Affordable 3D Architectural visualisation and plans for your projects. We are architects that possess in-depth knowledge in working on project from DWG’s, PDF’s and sketches to getting this ideas on several platforms like 3ds Max, Revit, AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Lumion to produce high quality, breathtaking visuals.

Our services include 3D Architectural Animation, Modelling, Rendering, Logo design, Floor plan, Interior Rendering, Tshirt Designs. With an impressive portfolio, containing a line-up of our previous and latest projects, we qualify as the No. 1 stop for the best affordable Architectural Visualization. Take a look at our portfolio or website and you will see why we are the ones to work with - http://www.letsdesignstudios.com/portfolio.php
WHATSAPP - 09056426472

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Ola514(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
sigo10:
to build Three Bedroom Bungalow in ikorodu ,lagos .will cost 16 to 17 millions ,but i preffered two bedroom condo design with large compound,that would be brick up with red burnt bricks,looks like western world version house

if you have a project in ikorodu dont hesitate to contact me for any information you will need on the cost of building materials ,i will email you the actual prices

price of 6 block 110 naira

price of 9 block 120 naira

bag of cement 1,550 naira

red burnt brick 260,naira per bundle and eleven pieces make a bundle

filling sand 6,500 naira

okuta small tipper 20,000 naira

okuta big tipper 34,000 naira

sharp sand double tipper 18,000

sharp sand small tipper 14,000

many more

there is nothing like sweet home, pls hurry up ,u must have your own in Jesus name

am a young property

Amen

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by Dominionplaza: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020

Re: Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria by commited(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Please what's the estimates cost of building a 4 bedroom bungalow in Port Harcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 4/5 Bedroom Duplex From Fuondation Level / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.