Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) (15838 Views)

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos / APGA Acting National Chairman, Nwabueze Okafor, Dies At 47 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by FreeGlobe(f): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Africonji:
So sad. sad Maybe he didn't fortify himself enough for politics. To play politics in Nigeria is not for fainthearted pipo. R.I.P
hmmm.. peter obi didnt help him fortify himself enough before trying to use him to stop obiano... kam biakwa

1 Like

Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by ShakaZullu(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
onyidon22:

Are you insane?
must u mention Anam in your comment?
Be careful

bros sorry ooo
Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by ShakaZullu(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lilimax:

Isn't it to early for this type of tantrum undecided?
i hate that nonsobaba guy soo much the stipend he's collecting from Obiano has entered his useless skull to be calling his fellow igbos wawa and looking down on them.
trust me i love Obiano but because of people like nonsobaba i won't be sad if he lost next gubernatorial election after all it's possible
Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those that sent him to destabilise APGA have finally killed him for failure to achieve his mission and to cover any trails that may lead back to them. [s]Wawa people always allow themselves to be willing tools by enemies of Anambra to destabilise the state. First it was Maxi Okwu and now this unfortunate scapegoat. They are always used and dumped! Anambra is no longer Home For All for wawa, abakaliki, and Imo state miscreants. [/s]
Ise adiro gi mma for writing this trash

1 Like

Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by nonsobaba: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
post=52662081:

Ise adiro gi mma for writing this trash
You are free to go join ur pathetic wawa brothers. Ugwuoba is just 100 naira from Awka.

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by nonsobaba: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:

i hate that nonsobaba guy soo much the stipend he's collecting from Obiano has entered his useless skull to be calling his fellow igbos wawa and looking down on them.
trust me i love Obiano but because of people like nonsobaba i won't be sad if he lost next gubernatorial election after all it's possible
Your opinion and hatred mattereth not to me. Enugu state people are wawa. They have never denied their identity. Infact, that was their major selling point when they were agitating for a seperate state in order to be free from Anambra socio-cultural colonisation.

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by morbeta(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Don Mario...Aro rest in peace in vahala.
Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by basilo102: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those that sent him to destabilise APGA have finally killed him for failure to achieve his mission and to cover any trails that may lead back to them. Wawa people always allow themselves to be willing tools by enemies of Anambra to destabilise the state. First it was Maxi Okwu and now this unfortunate scapegoat. They are always used and dumped! Anambra is no longer Home For All for wawa, abakaliki, and Imo state miscreants.
you this foo.lish boy, why is your skull empty??
Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by zendy: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
ShakaZullu:

Who told you he/she is Igbo? You see someone who has a cheap tecno phone and internet access who has never left Ibadan and they suddenly become Igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) by basilo102: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Your opinion and hatred mattereth not to me. Enugu state people are wawa. They have never denied their identity. Infact, that was their major selling point when they were agitating for a seperate state in order to be free from Anambra socio-cultural colonisation.
Enugu people are proud Wawa people, in fact, Enugu state was to become Wawa state if not for the objection from Abakaliki people then. But this is about the some one's death, some one died and you are here talking about Wawa rubbish, shame on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya / New Minimum Wage: Lagos Finalizes Negotiation With Union Leaders / Police Arrest 40 Criminal Suspects In Enugu (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.