Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! (1362 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / She Refuse To Tell Me Her Age. She Keep Saying Age Is Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2017
She is just my type of girl, i dint know her age, I woo her and she agreed, later when d relationship was growing, she saw my Facebook age, and i havè to denied it, that it was just a lie, she believes me due to my sweet and wise words, she believe am aged. I lied to save our young relationship, but now i am afraid if she find out what will happen? When should i open up or i should close it till she finds out, mind u we are both ripe for marriage?
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by MrGreenMavro: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2017
h
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by Sunexy(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Open up after engagement
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by thorpido(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Call her today(or see her) and tell her.No need prolonging the time.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by Fourwinds: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
She is just my type of girl, i dint know her age, I woo her and she agreed, later when d relationship was growing, she saw my Facebook age, and i havè to denied it, that it was just a lie, she believes me due to my sweet and wise words, she believe am aged. I lied to save our young relationship, but now i am afraid if she find out what will happen? When should i open up or i should close it till she finds out, mind u we are both ripe for marriage?
when d Bible says tell d truth and d truth shall set u free...u think say na joke.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by Cholls(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2017
my brother good luck.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by femolacqua(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2017
It's now or never.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by brandydaniells(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2017
when the time reaches for marriage.... and she tells ur mum her age ...

hot water tins bro

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by beycity(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2017
If you truly care about the relationship, tell her today!!
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by AlexCk: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Dunno y people do the same mistake over and over again,

Don't lie about ur age, especially in relationships, to avoid all this ish. it's just plain stupid
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by squarelead(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2017
When you are emotionally strong to handle what could happen after the truth has been revealed.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2017
If she finds out your real age, she will definitely tag you liar and your relationship may crash. Why not open up now to safe your relationship? If she loves you she will stay and if not its your fault.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by dekunleJ: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

If you really love her & want her to be your wife . you can nicely keep the pressure of this from your mind and focus on other sweet things in your relationship and future marriage . so far she has once come across the truth once won't make your admittance more shocking because cos she will only realise you are not ready to loose her.

So on the day she delivers your first child, then admit the truth ...

shikena

1 Like

Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2017
dekunleJ:
If you really love her & want her to be your wife . you can nicely keep the pressure of this from your mind and focus on other sweet things in your relationship and future marriage . so far she has once come across the truth once won't make your admittance more shocking because cos she will only realise you are not ready to loose her.

So on the day she delivers your first child, then admit the truth ...

shikena
Op don't follow this advice, it's best you come out clean now and if she truly loves you, she will stay but if you ended up marrying her then that marriage is a lie. To avoid divorce or annulment(yes because the marriage was based on a lie and) then say the truth and let it set you free but if you follow this advice you are on your own oooo.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by fox26: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
display your ID photo copy or just drop it in her bag , she shall answer herself bro.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Op don't follow this advice, it's best you come out clean now and if she truly loves you, she will stay but if you ended up marrying her then that marriage is a lie. To avoid divorce or annulment(yes because the marriage was based on a lie and) then say the truth and let it set you free but if you follow this advice you are on your own oooo.

thanks.....just thinking she will go...
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
fox26:
display your ID photo copy or just drop it in her bag , she shall answer herself bro.

But can i withstand the truth
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks.....just thinking she will go...
If she goes then she isn't yours and you will find yours in no time. It's better than living a lie. Take yourself as an example, you are not free because you know you have told a lie, try telling the truth and you will see the freedom that comes with it.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

If she goes then she isn't yours and you will find yours in no time. It's better than living a lie. Take yourself as an example, you are not free because you know you have told a lie, try telling the truth and you will see the freedom that comes with it.

thanks You are right!
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

thanks You are right!
You're welcome.
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by olosk(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tell her after you get in btw her legs smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Lied To Her Abt My Age, She Is 3yrs Older Than Me, When Should I Open Up! by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
olosk:
Tell her after you get in btw her legs smiley smiley smiley smiley

sound good but am not a guy who love to hurt anyone. I am a cupboard boy!

(1) (Reply)

Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Looking For A Work Out Buddy / Too Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.