Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board (41865 Views)

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by porka: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
What about Buhari's Fulani kinsmen killing Christians in the Northern and Middle Belt Nigeria?

When will he arrest and prosecute them?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by latosin: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dee60:
About time.

Was he qualified for the job in the first place? What was the board thinking? They all chose to embarras the FG!

Financial Reporting Council is a place you needed a strong technocrat that can wisely probe financial recklessness of profit making organizations.

Rather than focus on those, they chose to start attacking churches and NGOs.

The supervising Minister wrote asking them to withold their actions but they refused. Where in the entire Civil Service do you hear of such?

When you are in government it is easy to preach compliance and raise brimstone and fire. When you are out.....let us see how much compliance they can comply!

They all very grossly embarrased the government they were serving! Shows lack of craft and competence.

Exactly my thought on this issue. How can the man disobey his boss (The Honourable Minister).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by ngolokante(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Leez:

No i actually think they are ashamed to admit that they voted the wrong person in.
heck even northerners have been blasting buhari cuz of his actions
so they keep praising him bcuz of d shame

What shame?...in voting out Jonathan? You see dats another way we Yorubas think and that you might probably not be able to...Jonathan stinked and we ensured his ass was kicked and handed to him just like every other right thinking person did and if Buhari stinks as at 2019, we will also hand his ass to him...we Yorubas know that the country is bigger than any 1 individual unlike secessionists like IKPOB youths and the likes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
EgusiSoup:
grin

How did we the Yoruba end up voting a dullard?

He sack a southerner so that he can appointed a northerner to take over Nigeria. What kind of APC is this?

Adedotun Sulaimon should be a Yoruba, a southerner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by TeamSimple(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
i guess nairaland christians are happy now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by HARDDON: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Businessideas:

Where's the northerner?The election is over. Sulaimon is very matured and experienced.[b]I won't even care wherever he comes from. Nigerians are Nigerians [/b]and only during elections do politicians use division to win votes

How can one, well enlightened in northern politic make this flawed assertion?

This is the warped mentality of the south, that even though they r more enlightened, yet they snore n let d almajiris whose IQs r in d negative zone, Lord them!

How can the north, be ruling d country no end?
N now, the seat of authority is litteted by kunu sipping miggets , d state house turned to a family court, yet we r too blind to reason!

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by buchilino(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dee60:
About time.

Was he qualified for the job in the first place? What was the board thinking? They all chose to embarras the FG!

Financial Reporting Council is a place you needed a strong technocrat that can wisely probe financial recklessness of profit making organizations.

Rather than focus on those, they chose to start attacking churches and NGOs.

The supervising Minister wrote asking them to withold their actions but they refused. Where in the entire Civil Service do you hear of such?

When you are in government it is easy to preach compliance and raise brimstone and fire. When you are out.....let us see how much compliance they can comply!

They all very grossly embarrased the government they were serving! Shows lack of craft and competence.

OF ALL D PPLE DAT COMMENTED, I THINK UR D ONLY ONE DAT MADE MORE SENSE.
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Orikinla1: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
EgusiSoup:
grin

He sack a southerner so that he can appointed a northerner to take over Nigeria. What kind of APC is this?

He appointed a Yoruba man.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by babadee1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Obazee has gotten what he deserved. He is arrogant and meddlesome, he has been throwing his weight around and making life difficult for several financial institutions that were not in contravention of any laws. So it's not only about churches.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Edum13656: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
wetin concern me...
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by buchilino(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
ngolokante:

What shame?...in voting out Jonathan? You see dats another way we Yorubas think and that you might probably not be able to...Jonathan stinked and we ensured his ass was kicked and handed to him just like every other right thinking person did and if Buhari stinks as at 2019, we will also hand his ass to him...we Yorubas know that the country is bigger than any 1 individual unlike secessionists like IKPOB youths and the likes

U NEED TO GO BACK 2 NURSERY SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Truthometer: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why should anybody sack Obazee for doing his job? If you don't have a law, you don't have a country! Period!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by idupaul: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
I would advise the Nigeria Christiandom not to fall for this sack...there is no way the FRC could a have applied that code without approval from the presidency

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am very glad these fraudulent pentecostal preachers who prey on the poor to enrich themselves on this earth while promising bountiful rewards in the life after are being cut to size. As far as i am concerned, the Nigerian brand of pentecostal Christianity is nothing but a scheme on the part of its clergy to fleece the poor in the name of their lord. Adegboye, Oyedepo, Okotie, Okwonkwo, Onyakelohme etc etc are all cunning fraudsters. Imagine that Adeboye guy not wanting to give up power after over 35 years of leadership. What makes him different from Robert Mugabe?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by focus7: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
EgusiSoup:
grin

Short your bigotry mouth up, the replacement is a southerner, a Yoruba by the names Adedotun Sulaiman.

Check out very well before you make comments next time. Some of you are not current with the developing news and you just come here to type nonsense because you want to get likes from slowpoke like you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
TeamSimple:
i guess nairaland christians are happy now
Yes we are! But our happiness would be complete when they remove church from the code.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
idupaul:
I would advise the Nigeria Christiandom not to fall for this sack...there is no way the FRC could a have applied that code without approval from the presidency
There is nothing your pentecostal Christiandom can do about it now. The law was enacted to checkmate the abuses of your clergy and protect the lay members from economic exploitation. Your Clergy sued the government and lost , at least we can now have some sanity in church affairs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by mayoor15(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
kropotkin2:
I am very glad these fraudulent pentecostal preachers who prey on the poor to enrich themselves on this earth while promising bountiful rewards in the life after are being cut to size. As far as i am concerned, the Nigerian brand of pentecostal Christianity is nothing but a scheme on the part of its clergy to fleece the poor in the name of their lord. Adegboye, Oyedepo, Okotie, Okwonkwo, Onyakelohme etc etc are all cunning fraudsters. Imagine that Adeboye guy not wanting to give up power after over 35 years of leadership. What makes him different from Robert Mugabe?
Watch your mouth before you incur God's wrath with your reckless mouth, you don't go against God and go free, obazee has just been served, he started 2017 with big dreams but God just cut him to size. Don't question God's calling on these people, you are not God and you didn't call them. A word is enough for the wise... BTW I don't attend any of their churches, life is complicated enough for you to add more to your problems with your mouth....If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, don't bother quoting me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by idupaul: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
kropotkin2:
There is nothing your pentecostal Christiandom can do about it now. The law was enacted to checkmate the abuses of your clergy and protect the lay members from economic exploitation. Your Clergy sued the government and lost , at least we can now have some sanity in church affairs

I m Catholic you prick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by mayoor15(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
kropotkin2:
You think so, watch the new fellow suspend the law indefinitely...
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
mayoor15:
You think so, watch the new fellow suspend the law indefinitely...
Maybe, but that's all politics. At least we now know that in placing restrictions on the financial affairs of religious organizations, the government is acting in overall interests
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
idupaul:

I m Catholic you prick
So? Dont your priests use their pricks to screw little altar boys in the ass?
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
mayoor15:
Watch your mouth before you incur God's wrath with your reckless mouth, you don't go against God and go free, obazee has just been served, he started 2017 with big dreams but God just cut him to size. Don't question God's calling on these people, you are not God and you didn't call them. A word is enough for the wise... BTW I don't attend any of their churches, life is complicated enough for you to add more to your problems with your mouth....If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, don't bother quoting me
watch my mouth or else what? Adeboye will use some of his loot to bribe God to strike me down? He is just getting served right here on earth before his eternal judgement while poor folks like you surrender your hard savings to his estate while you await non forthcoming, heavenly blessings from above
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by mayoor15(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
kropotkin2:
Maybe, but that's all politics. At least we now know that in placing restrictions on the financial affairs of religious organizations, the government is acting in overall interests
Even though God admonishes is to obey the rules of the land, he didn't give government the right to meddle with religious affairs, this is just the beginning, they've disturbed God on his throne, by the time he finishes with them all, they will understand that God is God, BTW religious bodies especially churches pay huge taxes and still you want to decide how they run their business? Obazee don't know how far now, he better goan beg daddy GO before his story turn sour finally, imagine forcing a man of God to resign from the post God gave to him and saying you will force others to do the same, the man better go ask for forgiveness and prayers.
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by mayoor15(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
kropotkin2:
watch my mouth or else what? Adeboye will use some of his loot to bribe God to strike me down? He is just getting served right here on earth before his eternal judgement while poor folks like you surrender your hard savings to his estate while you await non forthcoming, heavenly blessings from above
No need arguing with people like you... Have a great night
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
mayoor15:
Even though God admonishes is to obey the rules of the land, he didn't give government the right to meddle with religious affairs, this is just the beginning, they've disturbed God on his throne, by the time he finishes with them all, they will understand that God is God, BTW religious bodies especially churches pay huge taxes and still you want to decide how they run their business? Obazee don't know how far now, he better goan beg daddy GO before his story turn sour finally, imagine forcing a man of God to resign from the post God gave to him and saying you will force others to do the same, the man better go ask for forgiveness and prayers.
Your daddy GO is powerless and God can never be disturbed by the affairs of mortal men. Lets not argue in this because i have a low opinion of your daddy GO
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by homesteady(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
kropotkin2:

Did you elect him? Have you ever met any of their Church members and they told you they want them to retire? So why are you crying more than the bereaved! Besides, even if the retire, wouldn't another "cunning fraudster" take over?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by MAYOWAAK: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Curiously,Jim Obazee is a pastor in RCCG.
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by Coolgent(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
ajokebelle:
PMB is tired of hearing noise about govt meddling with Christianity.
Receive sense!
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by gawu1: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Waiting to hear from the wailing pkomo cutting governor & the drug addicted Fani Kayode, the two heroes of the Igbo heads people of red mud erosion ravage country.
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by coputa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
BabaO2:

Abeg shutup. Yorubas no be olodo like you. Must you talk?
For playing second fiddle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.