Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board (41867 Views)

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by seguntijan(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Change or continuity? If Ya'adua fired Ribadu for doing the right things GEJ fired Sanusi for doing the right thing House of Representatives fired Jubrin for doing the right things And PMB followed suit and fired someone who enforced a law of a country Then my friends I'm heartbroken but my patriotism is intact sill
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by timecapsule: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2017
I believe the SACK is because, what is required of him is done,and they have achieved it.
Let wait and see if they are going to do anything on the ordered the reconstitution of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria which they have told us now.

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by creepsyme(f): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
This is very unfortunate. He only did his job. His sack will only send the wrong signal that sacred cow still exist when it comes to implementing certain laws. The person coming after him will definitely not be bold enough to implement the law when it comes to regulating some certain NGOS. This is not a good development.
seconded! I notice buhari works by anger more than wisdom, he is too impulsive , he allows his anger to get a better part of him all the time.
Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by timecapsule: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2017
If we Christian can see the agenda they have for we Christianity in this country, Some G.Os will advice us to defend the church of God with even ARMS. Their agenda is to subdue the Churches and WIPE it off from Nigeria.
Ask yourself why is the Law only having effect on Churches and not on Mosques as well.............?.

Who ever they appoint and the person implement what they required of him, the next thing you will hear is that the person is SACKED, why...? because the DEAL IS DONE AND SEALED.
The most of the tools they are using to archive their desires are we CHRISTIANS AND THE SOUTHERNS. Stop waiting and praying that God will come from HEAVEN and fight for you, when you are the one causing your problem for yourself.

The time to ACT is now or we are DOOMED forever.
Never you say that God is silent over the suffering of the CHRISTIAN in NIGERIA because NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS are the cause of their problems.

CHRISTIANS BE WISE, you are not good in POLITICS. The RELIGION you are practicing will one day seize to exit in your own very face.
I MIND YOU, OUR GOD WILL ASK YOU YOUR WORK TOWARD PROTECTING HIS MINISTRY IN NIGERIA.

What DREAMS are they trying to ACHIEVE in NIGERIA with all these LAWS.............................? OOH!!!! I SEE!!

Re: Buhari Sacks Jim Obazee, Orders Reconstitution Of FRC Board by lele007: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
This is very unfortunate. He only did his job. His sack will only send the wrong signal that sacred cow still exist when it comes to implementing certain laws. The person coming after him will definitely not be bold enough to implement the law when it comes to regulating some certain NGOS. This is not a good development.

I beg to disagree. His dept is under a minister. The minister wrote him a letter. He ignored the ministerial directive. It is called insubordination. It is cause for dismissal.

Not ti mention this is not the first time the man is marching toes anyhow (I'm thinking of the Sanusi-CBN audit and the StanbicIBTC matter.) Alas his cup is now full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated / Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.