Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Spot A Gigolo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Gigolo (41358 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by ngwababe(f): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
Babe you don cast them, they don dey form holy,dey exempt themselves! Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by solexybadoo: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
9jayes:
Gigolo don sample dis gal b4, Most olosho/runsgals are Igbos while they have male counterpart (gigolo) in Afonjas.
No the other way round
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by doskie(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Thestylishdocto:
I had a good laugh reading through the article posted by joro on how to spot a "runs girl"
Now that we know how to spot a runs girl wouldn't it be nice for us to know how to spot the male version of a runs girl?..... I believe such a person is called a gigolo.

1. He doesn't have a day job,yet lives a flamboyant lifestyle. He is at the club every Friday turning up at the VIP section with no care whatsoever.

2. He is not interested in filling out an application for a job except if it is for the post of "CBN governor"( why will he? When he is the CEO of Sidon dey look)

3. He takes pictures like a girl. I mean selfies every other minute. His instagram feed is filled with pictures of his bare chest and he is more concerned about how he looks than a lady going for MBGN contest

4.He brags a lot about who he knows and how much of a big boy he is( wash)

5. He is always in the midst of influential women and women who have their own money.

6.He always comes up with one excuse or another to borrow money from you.

7. He lives in a hotel or friend's house

8.His most expensive possession are his clothes,shoes or chain......landed property? Wetin concern agbero with overload.

9.Of course he is good looking with sugar coated tongue. With an excellent mastery of the art of manipulation. Can talk you into anything

10. 90% of his contacts are females

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng
so after spotting him, what should we do?
Shoot him with Ak? Fry beans? Take him to buhari? Or convert all our fucksx to dollars and give it to him? What of those with cases of misplaced fucx? Please please please try to make your write up more robust with information. Who told you we are looking for gigolo btw? So why should we be learning how to spot them? No be only gigolo. Na Google hole.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2017
The richest gigolo's make their money from servicing men. If you spot one, run. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by akinola001(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Ok.. Gud thing i never met anyone
just look Around you your next neighbor may be one
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by misteryman: 2:22am On Jan 11, 2017
Nawa..o

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by akinola001(m): 2:23am On Jan 11, 2017
MTN data.....250mb @ #250
500mb @ #400
1gig(1034mb) @ #600 (cash) #700 (Airtime.)
2gig (2068mb) @ #1200(cash) #1300(AIrtime)...
5gig @2750(cash payment only.

Call/Text/ whatsapp ...07038949677 now........ please Kindly rebroadcast
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 11, 2017
gayMynd44:
where that eran Ogun Myn.d44

your blood will stain the earth like dye.. Bastard!
Hi smiley
Uhm..Don't u think you hold too strong a dislike for a man whos only doing his job?

It's just a small ban from a online form . its virtual.
I think we let it affect us greater than we should when We get emotional and angry enough 2 think/act foul towards Mynd

If u had his jb would u do any diffrent??

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 11, 2017
Sure Bobrisky Is a gigolo.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2017
Thestylishdocto:
I had a good laugh reading through the article posted by joro on how to spot a "runs girl"
Now that we know how to spot a runs girl wouldn't it be nice for us to know how to spot the male version of a runs girl?..... I believe such a person is called a gigolo.

1. He doesn't have a day job,yet lives a flamboyant lifestyle. He is at the club every Friday turning up at the VIP section with no care whatsoever.

2. He is not interested in filling out an application for a job except if it is for the post of "CBN governor"( why will he? When he is the CEO of Sidon dey look)

3. He takes pictures like a girl. I mean selfies every other minute. His instagram feed is filled with pictures of his bare chest and he is more concerned about how he looks than a lady going for MBGN contest

4.He brags a lot about who he knows and how much of a big boy he is( wash)

5. He is always in the midst of influential women and women who have their own money.

6.He always comes up with one excuse or another to borrow money from you.

7. He lives in a hotel or friend's house

8.His most expensive possession are his clothes,shoes or chain......landed property? Wetin concern agbero with overload.

9.Of course he is good looking with sugar coated tongue. With an excellent mastery of the art of manipulation. Can talk you into anything

10. 90% of his contacts are females

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Cee
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng

stale staler stalest
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by tchimebere(f): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Hilarious. Na only social media I dey see them.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by papauju(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2017
Atiku2019:
You'll surely see them around hotels with high life music in Wuse2/Utako grin....

You'll see them registering at Hotel Gym centres even when it's not necessary ( Royal Rockview, Agura, Sharon Ultimate grin...hoping to meet S.moms there)

They also register at Spa centres hoping to meet clients grin
person that is awake at nite, know the fly that fly at nite
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by dejonathan(f): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2017
Juliet11111:
false. Your list is based on kids gigolos. Mature ones are much more coordinated and wealthy
Babe can I pm you
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by teebillz: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2017
jenigurl:
Okay

Damn! You good, girl. Help a brother in love at first sight. Sometimes I wonder what you, girls, stand to gain by hurting us with hot pics and then refusing to respond to PM when we follow our hearts. Wherever you are, I will find you, Jenigurl, I will find you.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2017
teebillz:

Damn! You good, girl. Help a brother in love at first sight. Sometimes I wonder what you, girls, stand to gain by hurting us with hot pics and then refusing to respond to PM when will follow our hearts. Wherever you are, I will find you, Jenigurl, I will find you.

Haba
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by ibidapko(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2017
Typically RMD!
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Playa0ne: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2017
teebillz:

Damn! You good, girl. Help a brother in love at first sight. Sometimes I wonder what you, girls, stand to gain by hurting us with hot pics and then refusing to respond to PM when will follow our hearts. Wherever you are, I will find you, Jenigurl, I will find you.

A non-Gigolo spotted, infact I doubt there is any Gigolo on nairaland...nairaland is full of kids and small small runs girls.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Iamthoney(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2017
Chai ayaf die ooo....so I be Gigolo?
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Laredojohn(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Y'hello lanre bee how na
am good u?
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Escabado: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2017
I dont think there are still gigolo in Nigeria as at today because even a woman who has a botique will be asking you for money,a working glass girl will still be asking you for money , a girl that doesn't have a job will still be asking you for money . Then which woman in Nigeria is petronizing the gigolo . When every woman eye for Nigeria Don tear like wire .all of them are money concious
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by teebillz: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
jenigurl:

Haba

I take every mission worth embarking on very seriously. I am ready to spend any amount of time and and material resources to see that this project is a wrap.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by dsocioemmy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
pesinfada:
thy go don chop her kpomo die

Hahahah... Na true o

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

so you don finally become tribalistic
Nope,just fun.
Re: How To Spot A Gigolo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
jenigurl:

Wow don't you know? It's called ēl scarecrow stance ... How intuitive of you

A nitwit mod banned me for that sarcastic post. Can you believe that? Smh
So tell me...are you really smart, or you're just acting smart? I can keep a secret. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.