Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,894 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (29035 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by chezzydc10: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChezGames.SpeedBallAdventure&hl=en

Best Most Addictive Andriod Game Ever Played. I think you guys should try it out.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by JoeWendell: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Okusi:

Splinter Cell on PS 2 took me a year+

Really?
Lol
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Okusi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
JoeWendell:

Really? Lol
yes
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by leonard002(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Five nights at Freddy's
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Ay92(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
swagifted:
This game on Android... Very hard to earn coins.. Micro transactions o strong.
I hacked it and I'm enjoying it
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Ay92(m): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is there anyone with the apk of both gta San Andreas and vice city that works with Android 5.1 lollipop(or tecno l5 precisely). I haven't been able to get it to work on my phone and I actually bought the phone because of GTA?
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by sk001: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] i have marvel vs capcom game card for psvita i need a swap with uncharted golden abyss
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by techlegram: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Outlast 2 is the most challenging game i have ever played...

http://techlegram.com/outlast2-demo-game-sequel/
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by lanrexdo(m): 1:25am On Feb 20, 2017
That is one the easiest game for me sha.
muller102:
Uncharted. On Sony psvita.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
stylochime:
a frnd of myn finishd in less dan a week

Took me 3 days.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
My initial playthru took me months even tho I wasn't consistent.

But now having completed it once, I can use 90mins to finish it and with one eye closed sef
justscorchone:

Took me 3 days.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:
My initial playthru took me months even tho I wasn't consistent.

But now having completed it once, I can use 90mins to finish it and with one eye closed sef

After playing oddworld and never alone,other games just seem to easy..only game giving me tough time is furi ,I played it for 3 weeks and just left it aside.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
I also believe if anyone can manage to finish bloodborne or darksouls once, omoh, ur combat techniques in most games would be greatly improved.

But that bloodborne no be am oh! And hidetaka don talk say new one dey show dis year. Probably a sequel sef. undecided
justscorchone:

After playing oddworld and never alone,other games just seem to easy..only game giving me tough time is furi ,I played it for 3 weeks and just left it aside.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:
I also believe if anyone can manage to finish bloodborne or darksouls once, omoh, ur combat techniques in most games would be greatly improved.

But that bloodborne no be am oh! And hidetaka don talk say new one dey show dis year. Probably a sequel sef. undecided

Bloodborne was frustrating to me,everything handles well its just the save progress I hated,someone gave me the game for free and I gave it out for free,I bet it's in sambisa by now somebody dey use am fan.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
The save is cool nah grin go back to the dreamland thru the lamp posts
justscorchone:

Bloodborne was frustrating to me,everything handles well its just the save progress I hated,someone gave me the game for free and I gave it out for free,I bet it's in sambisa by now somebody dey use am fan.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Apkappsdl: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Outlast.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by XVIER(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Far cry ps1, FIFA17 legendary.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Wizzoe360: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2017
XVIER:
Far cry ps1, FIFA17 legendary.

FIFA 17 in Tactical defending

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Naruto87(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
soul reaver...me and my bros played it for almost a year and we couldn't finish it...its a PS one game..we humbled ourselves and moved on
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by TransLucent(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
In GTA 4 there is a mission which is quite challenging and hard to complete, I considered that the most challenging mission till now lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Naruto87(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dexter247:
Soul Reaver, PC game

finally!!!! I guy who knows my pain...how many years did it take u to almost finish d game?
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Papadoh(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Happy Sunday, B!tches!
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by gracewealth007(f): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please! / Nigeria Returns To EASports (FIFA 18) After Almost Ten Years. / Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.