Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,914 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (29054 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chess. against a Friend with insane strategic skills(gifted IQ, I think.) . he took me to the cleaners.

He also beat me in pool, candy crush, and snake.

fortunately for me, I'm better at almost everything else.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by telvinfantasy: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Terraria
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by simiolu1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Omagzee:

I use the Internet alot, just that I don't know how to download torrent files, I use IDM alot too. Whenever I download torrent files, it turns out to be just 5kb or so. Don't just know how to download torrent files. I wouldn't mind learning it from u tonight.

Visit any torrent engine. Them yapa. kickass used to be the oga but its been down since last year.

For the purpose of this; I'll use limetorrents.cc

You can search with keywords for what you're looking for. But you should take note of the torrents' health, seed, leech but most importantly; read comments!

Seeder is someone from whom you can download a piece of file. Hence they affect the overall availability of file on P2P (Peer to Peer) network.
Leecher is someone who has downloaded a file but is not sharing it back to P2P network. Hence, overall availablity of file decreases.
Peer is someone who is involved in file sharing activity. It is a generic term.

So the higher the number of those seeding; the faster the download should be (all other things being equal). Reading comments can save you from downloading something that is zipped and passworded (happened to me before), corrupt or that is not what the uploader claims it is. I only download the torrent file if I'm going to send it to someone to download for me; otherwise, I magnet the link.

Procedure

1. Download the torrent file. If you want to "magnet", go to my next post.

2. Open the torrent file. If your PC does not recognize the file type, select your torrent application as the default software. I use utorrent and vuze.

3. After the file opens, this is kinda like what you'll see no matter the torrent application you will be using. Choose location where downloaded files would be saved to. Also, if there are files in the torrent you don't want to download, you can uncheck them at the section in the right hand side. Some torrents contain nfo and text files (which I don't like to download).

4. If you're good with the current settings, click ok and your torrent should start downloading.

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by spawnx: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tomb raider 2 on PC in 1998. Took me a year to complete. Gnarly
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by simiolu1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Omagzee:

I use the Internet alot, just that I don't know how to download torrent files, I use IDM alot too. Whenever I download torrent files, it turns out to be just 5kb or so. Don't just know how to download torrent files. I wouldn't mind learning it from u tonight.

1. Right click on the "Magnet Link" hyperlink and select copy link address.

2. Open your torrent application and go to "File--->Add torrent from Url". It will automatically detect the link you copied earlier.

3. Click ok and the application will load the torrent info. Which is the last screenshot in my previous post.

4. Click ok and your torrent should start downloading.

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Oscar4real(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
uncharted 2 and 3 playstation 3
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ninovandross(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2017
DMC 3
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ninovandross(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Oscar4real:
uncharted 2 and 3 playstation 3
bros uncharted aint that hard, try last of us
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Playing the new Resident Evil Game.
Scary af lol
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Tidamsel: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Football
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2017
elprimerouno:

Wow, but do you know how to get unlimited money?
Yeah!
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 28, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Not like Lara Croft Relic Run where you have less than 2 seconds to decide next move.
grin grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LiamMarshall(m): 1:33am On Jan 28, 2017
F.e.a.r 3....couldn't pass the first level
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Horlart12: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Super mario,i never got into level 14. Super mario,i never got into level 14.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by swagifted(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2017
This game on Android... Very hard to earn coins.. Micro transactions o strong.

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by spreado(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That game was so easy men. Beat it at the highest difficulty in my first try.

Ya, easy with too many movies
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by spreado(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Tomb raider in PlayStation one, dont remember wich of d tomb raider but i was unable to complete it, it was just too difficult

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2017
tobijoshua:
grin grin

Yea seriously. Have you played it before?
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by stylochime: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2017
pcguru1:

4 Pix one word is actually an easy game for me the answers come to me straight away because i read dictionary alot but there's one I was given yesterday didn't get it normally it takes me like less than a minute to get the answer this one took me 30 minutes at first even till now sef no answer
wich level
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by joe318(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Dino crisis, 4pic one word, 24, tomb raider, prince of Persia...
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by joe318(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2017
simiolu1:

1. Right click on the "Magnet Link" hyperlink and select copy link address.

2. Open your torrent application and go to "File--->Add torrent from Url". It will automatically detect the link you copied earlier.

3. Click ok and the application will load the torrent info. Which is the last screenshot in my previous post.

4. Click ok and your torrent should start downloading.
please which data plan/cheat r u using. I want to download too
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2017
simiolu1:

Visit any torrent engine. Them yapa. kickass used to be the oga but its been down since last year.

For the purpose of this; I'll use limetorrents.cc

You can search with keywords for what you're looking for. But you should take note of the torrents' health, seed, leech but most importantly; read comments!

Seeder is someone from whom you can download a piece of file. Hence they affect the overall availability of file on P2P (Peer to Peer) network.
Leecher is someone who has downloaded a file but is not sharing it back to P2P network. Hence, overall availablity of file decreases.
Peer is someone who is involved in file sharing activity. It is a generic term.

So the higher the number of those seeding; the faster the download should be (all other things being equal). Reading comments can save you from downloading something that is zipped and passworded (happened to me before), corrupt or that is not what the uploader claims it is. I only download the torrent file if I'm going to send it to someone to download for me; otherwise, I magnet the link.

Procedure

1. Download the torrent file. If you want to "magnet", go to my next post.

2. Open the torrent file. If your PC does not recognize the file type, select your torrent application as the default software. I use utorrent and vuze.

3. After the file opens, this is kinda like what you'll see no matter the torrent application you will be using. Choose location where downloaded files would be saved to. Also, if there are files in the torrent you don't want to download, you can uncheck them at the section in the right hand side. Some torrents contain nfo and text files (which I don't like to download).

4. If you're good with the current settings, click ok and your torrent should start downloading.

I understand perfectly now, first you need a torrent app that manages your torrent downloads just like IDM.

You also need to get files from seeders who often upload legit files.

Magneting the link is the best (copying n pasting the link into your torrent app).

Thanks alot. U are a genius.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2017
Danfuster:

Ahh...i see. It's going to be a tough one cos minister of darkness is diligently doing his work(no power) cheesy, so imma have to do with my phone, and do screenshots.

Most times when you're on a torrent site, it will do you some good to read how to download instructions, some will give you pointers on what to look out for when you wanna download, I.e pirate Bay is a public arena but they have verified profile, those are the ones with the skull sign. This one's upload genuine files.

Importantly you have to look out for numbers of seeders, the higher the seeders... The faster your file downloads irrespective of the size but your bandwidth is the only barrier. Run from leechers.

Yes, no light. Thanks for making it clear. I have been checking out pirates and the site is quite easy to use. Is there a torrent software for Android? If yes, recommend one for me please
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Damfostopper(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
nawtiebynature:
Candycrush saga. Current level #1109 shocked
gudmorning.... haaaa ....are u serious ...my candy crush stops at level 530....i thought that was the end....they Kip telling me bla bla bla... how do I continue ....abeg epp me

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by wolewolsz(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2017
bigsmoke2:

The intro cinematic of this game in one of the best I have ever seen. It will even rival ps4 games. It was a game ahead of its time

Yeah I was a fan of the game from part 1-3. The part 3 with jean Reno was lit. And it was one hell of a crazy intro too
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by wolewolsz(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Disney001:
....guy u sabi

Lord NobuNaga grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Danfuster(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Omagzee:

Yes, no light. Thanks for making it clear. I have been checking out pirates and the site is quite easy to use. Is there a torrent software for Android? If yes, recommend one for me please

I use Utorrent pro, just Google search "Utorrent pro. Apk" and you'd find lots of result, now be careful trying to download this cos some will give you something else to download. Once you download it as a file, proceed to sideloading and start enjoying tormenting.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Danfuster:

I use Utorrent pro, just Google search "Utorrent pro. Apk" and you'd find lots of result, now be careful trying to download this cos some will give you something else to download. Once you download it as a file, proceed to sideloading and start enjoying tormenting.

Thanks Holmes
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Auntie yu try oh.. cheesy cheesy
nawtiebynature:
Candycrush saga. Current level #1109 shocked
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2017
bettercreature:
The last of us
Took me 7 months
I had a girl friend who cried while watching the game

Dude your gf watched you play game and even cried? shocked gooddamnit, you got one of the perfect gfs in the world. Abeg she get single younger/twin/elder sister? wink
A girl came to my house I had to do like say I wan cry before she use Franklin walk 3 steps. She thinks it's a waste of time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please! / Nigeria Returns To EASports (FIFA 18) After Almost Ten Years. / Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.