Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (28239 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Abayor7: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2017
tobijoshua:

Firstly, you must root your phone before the App can work, then you download the App (Lucky Patcher).

Then check the patching tutorial on Google, then patch to get your unlimited coin, money or Gem.

Not a must to root phone, i downloaded its hacked version instead and broke the levels up to 400levels
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by omotalkie(f): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Candy crush saga level 1191..really challenging indeed

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by omotalkie(f): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Damfostopper:
gudmorning.... haaaa ....are u serious ...my candy crush stops at level 530....i thought that was the end....they Kip telling me bla bla bla... how do I continue ....abeg epp me
Serious? Mine is up to level 1191 and its still going far than that. Have you tried updating the game from ur playstore? Or is ur game currently updated to Facebook? If it is, maybe u shud try uninstalling and installing back the game,it will open up for you and you will continue from where you stopped
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Damfostopper(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
omotalkie:
Serious? Mine is up to level 1191 and its still going far than that. Have you tried updating the game from ur playstore? Or is ur game currently updated to Facebook? If it is, maybe u shud try uninstalling and installing back the game,it will open up for you and you will continue from where you stopped
it doesn't wanna connect to my facebook.... it keeps telling me you don't av access to d kingdom.... fear d catch me to remove it.... and wen I reinstall it... I will start from the beginning ....cos since from level one... e never connect to my fb so that I fit save my progress
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abayor7:

Not a must to root phone, i downloaded its hacked version instead and broke the levels up to 400levels
Really? I'm still a learner, that my phone got bricked, trust me it's not worth rooting phone all in a name of bypassing... I learnt my lesson big time, I'll check if I can see the hacked version too.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Yea seriously. Have you played it before?
I haven't played it before, is it very interesting?
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
omotalkie:
Candy crush saga level 1191..really challenging indeed
You are really a boss, will you come and teach me? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nma27:
Chess... Just can't wrap my head around that game.
Really? undecided The more you play it, the better you're at it. smiley
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Abayor7: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
tobijoshua:
Really? I'm still a learner, that my phone got bricked, trust me it's not worth rooting phone all in a name of bypassing... I learnt my lesson big time, I'll check if I can see the hacked version too.

Lol. You're right.. The only reason I roots phones is if I see better freebies to extract from our thefty network providers but still yet rooting phones isnt worth it..

I got the hacked version from a site after I searched and watch how to hack score! Hero from YouTube. A guru's procedure took me to the site (ive forgotten the site tho cos I've deleted the game after going like 4 times on it)

Yiu can check viA YouTube, you will get it
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay... Mobile phone users have officially taken over the thread. I'm out... Call me when the gamers return! cool
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abayor7:

Lol. You're right.. The only reason I roots phones is if I see better freebies to extract from our thefty network providers but still yet rooting phones isnt worth it..

I got the hacked version from a site after I searched and watch how to hack score! Hero from YouTube. A guru's procedure took me to the site (ive forgotten the site tho cos I've deleted the game after going like 4 times on it)

Yiu can check viA YouTube, you will get it
Thanks man!
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by MistadeRegal(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
tobijoshua:
I haven't played it before, is it very interesting?

Sure it is.
But don't get carried away by it and forget your Bible.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Sure it is.
But don't get carried away by it and forget your Bible.
grin I'll try not to.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by simiolu1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
joe318:
please which data plan/cheat r u using. I want to download too
I don't use cheat. I subscribe to either Airtel or Swift
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by omotalkie(f): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2017
tobijoshua:
You are really a boss, will you come and teach me? undecided
At ur service Sir! grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by GMan650(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2017
nawtiebynature:
Candycrush saga. Current level #1109 shocked

O baby! It's candy crush we are talking about ooo, that game that we'll be swapping coloured balls. Level 1109 abi kinnla. Me dt I'm still celebrating how I passed level 181 after 6 months of trying.

Seriously, is the game up to that level?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by GMan650(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2017
nawtiebynature:

Kinda. I stopped playing "4pics 1word" when i reached level 1000+, I thought 1000 was the last level.

4pics 1word was a Lil bit challenging but it got easier after Level 1100 or so when you've to download new levels. I used to enjoy it then cos peeps will be looking for me to help them since I've passed all those small levels.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
omotalkie:
At ur service Sir! grin
cheesy
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Dienasun(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Snake
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by JoeWendell: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2017
It has to be Resident evil
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Marvel1206: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Limbo ! This game can frustrate cheesy
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by anujkumar1(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Really no
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by stylochime: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Marvel1206:
Limbo ! This game can frustrate cheesy
a frnd of myn finishd in less dan a week
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Marvel1206: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
stylochime:
a frnd of myn finishd in less dan a week
He must have been familiar with it
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by vidgament: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bloodborne on PS4. Extremely difficult game.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Okusi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Try "That level again 3"
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by MrNicer: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hitman: Silent Assasin. PC
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Okusi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
iyanuden:
Splinter Cell; Blacklist, Watchdogs II and Mafia III.. all on pc.

Splinter Cell on PS 2 took me a year+
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by stylochime: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Marvel1206:

He must have been familiar with it
no. i was d one hu introduced d game 2 him. d game had been hyped nd since ma fon had a prblm at dat tym i asked him to play it nd tell me hw hrd. he finishd it n less dan a week
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Marvel1206: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
stylochime:
no. i was d one hu introduced d game 2 him. d game had been hyped nd since ma fon had a prblm at dat tym i asked him to play it nd tell me hw hrd. he finishd it n less dan a week
Alright. he's good
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Athanssurf(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2017
On psp : Tomb Raider Anniversary
On Android: Max Payne
On P.c : Splinter cell Blacklist

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3? / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.