Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95982 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
AheadMarket:

You are tryna trick ur brain.

Don't worry, naturally, we'll gather and leave.

Meanwhile, keep living in atmosphere of apprehension. Coz one day, we'll leave and head for Biafra Land.

Iseeeeeeeee!
one day!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Indiaindia: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up

THEY WILL RESET THE CRIMINAL BRAIN INSTANTLY

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Indiaindia: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up

THEY WILL RESET THE CRIMINAL BRAIN INSTANTLY

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Indiaindia: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction
Don't get it twisted Igbos are different from ipob
Igbos are great people and hardworking
Ipob are criminals and terrorist
LIES ALL IBOS ARE IPOB,THEY ALL THE SAME
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Indiaindia: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
When will Putin and Trump come and rescue Kanu from the zoo's prison now? We all know his arrest was a strategy that Buhari fell for. But as things are now, is the strategy failing or KANU's backers have left him to his faith?

BEER-FRA OR BIAFRA IS AN UNLAWFUL AND UNPATRIOTIC ACT, THAT WHY TRUMP WILL NEVER SUPPORT IT. IBOS SHOULD FORGET BEER-FRA OR CONTINUE DYING PERPETUALLY, FOOOLS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Indiaindia: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
thesicilian:
But why is the FG still keeping him behind bars?
BECAUSE HE KILLED IBO YOUTHS THROUGH BIAFRAN MEANS AND SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR MURDER
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you
you would've been useful during the slave trade
Well said
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
XieXie:
I don't see any difference between Igbo's, Biafra, IPOB and even MASSOB they are all one and have a common identity in there desire for self determination.
Business have made me travel to the rising Biafran country, In the course of my several business trips, our team stayed with the local people, artisans, designers, traders etc and every point they won't fail to let us know about the Biafran movement. Men, women, Youths and children they have believe in Biafra than the country of nig.

The colours of Biafra are proudly shown, painted on walls, stickers on public transport, magazine Biafra etc.

What I understand in everything I hv seen in the country of nig is that the Nig people have a mighty hatred for the Biafran people.
Since that is the case why not have them get there own country.

The international community is taking interest in the Biafran movement, they are also building relationships globally.

With the way the president of the country of nig is staying and people are being killed and is not condemning it. Foreign countries, ours has warned there citizens to be cautious of going to North nig
No mind d truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by chigaemezuogu: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

My brother , Don't allow that guy to brainwash you ooo

He's a leader of a known terrorist organization

Also a criminal and enemy of the state
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MAD FOR YOUR UNGUARDED ULTERANCE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by nacaz4real(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
My brother it is very easy to spark up a major conflict just like the magnitude of that of the 1967 civil war, Rwanda, current Syria or Sudan if tribal sentiments are left unchecked. Do you know how many people die by embarking on peacefully protest in Nigeria?. It it is very easy for a Western country with a hidden agenda's to arm the biafran people just the same way they armed boko haram so that they can reap where they did not sow. Nigeria's economic situation at this time is not too different from what it was 1967 with the vast majority desperate for a better life, which made both sides of the divide vulnerable to the idea that either division or a war will make things better, of guarantee you that none is a worthwhile solution to the challenges that befall us as nation. The concept of referendum only works in advanced countries with a well educated populace, is Nigeria an advanced country? Answer that yourself. The people who instigated the war lived to see their own children and even grandchildren, after the lives of millions of civilians of which women and children were at the receiving end. You people are very smart but you do not learn. Stop being tools of evil men who hide behind the mask of a beautiful libration, they don't care about you, they always follow the same pattern, they coerce you into hardship while they'll enjoy the spoils of your bloodshed, come to think of it, is biafra really united? "History is the study of yesterday so we can live our life today to plan for tomorrow", sadly most of us don't go back in time, this is just my own 2 kobo, if you like you can take it and profit from it
0xtr200r:

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy... When has seeking self-determination become calling for war?
Simply mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by nacaz4real(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
My brother it is very easy to spark up a major conflict just like the magnitude of that of the 1967 civil war, Rwanda, current Syria or Sudan if tribal sentiments are left unchecked. Do you know how many people die by embarking on peacefully protest in Nigeria?. It it is very easy for a Western country with a hidden agenda's to arm the biafran people just the same way they armed boko haram so that they can reap where they did not sow. Nigeria's economic situation at this time is not too different from what it was 1967 with the vast majority desperate for a better life, which made both sides of the divide vulnerable to the idea that either division or a war will make things better, of guarantee you that none is a worthwhile solution to the challenges that befall us as nation. The concept of referendum only works in advanced countries with a well educated populace, is Nigeria an advanced country? Answer that yourself. The people who instigated the war lived to see their own children and even grandchildren, after the lives of millions of civilians of which women and children were at the receiving end. You people are very smart but you do not learn. Stop being tools of evil men who hide behind the mask of a beautiful libration, they don't care about you, they always follow the same pattern, they coerce you into hardship while they'll enjoy the spoils of your bloodshed, come to think of it, is biafra really united? "History is the study of yesterday so we can live our life today to plan for tomorrow", sadly most of us don't go back in time, this is just my own 2 kobo, if you like you can take it and profit from it
XieXie:
your contribution is OK. But again I wonder why you will be quick to start thinking of war, bloodshed and killings? Is that the only way you people resolve issues in the country of nig?

In sane countries, issues like this are addressed with referendum but it appears the government of nig country doesn't want to do referendum that is why they are quick to threaten them with war. This is totally wrong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Mckennedy: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
casttlebarbz:
all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on this planet earth..

How many people has he bombed or shot? Until then I will take you serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Mckennedy: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Yes he needs to be taught a lesson

A big one for that .

Lesson ko lessons ni, the likes of kabiru sokoto who executed madala bomb blast is set free,, how many people did Nnamdi Kanu bombed? And how many AK's recovered at the time of his arrest?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 6:20am On Jan 12, 2017
nacaz4real:
Honestly, your country of nig is a strange one. You people say you must be united, yet no progress. I have witnessed so much hatred and bitter feeling for each part of your country for the other. Yet you insist you must remain one.
A house where there is no love and peace never progresses.
The 97% and 5% statement of your country leader shocked the world and from all his appointments he is maintaining it.
People 800 where killed in a part of the North yet no nationwide protest, all of you sit down as if it is animal that killed.
The way things are handled in your country is just strange. You all deserve a better life.

Now to your comments, you kept on mentioning war and killings, sir issues can be resolved without one single gun shot but what I see is a hunger for bloodshed against the Igbo's.

Goodbye, Pls you all deserve a better and fulfilled life so far your country of nig is not giving you thar. So ask questions and seek for alternatives of nationhood.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by timsTNA: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Odkosh:
No be awooo n ur grandpa ate the same poison. Hope sorry your grandpa was nobody. Your albino still dey chop undone beans for that side hahahahahahaha. Flattieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chestbeater. Make dem even kill jor, I won see wetin keyboard warrior like you won do.

Is that why you chose a drug peddling Tinubu as God? Cos he is greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa combined?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Odkosh: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2017
timsTNA:

Is that why you chose a drug peddling Tinubu as God? Cos he is greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa combined?
Lol Tinubu drugpeddler hahahahaha, it means his father must be an igbo man. Not a yoruba man. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

And how does the above story, GRANT YOU "HAUSA-SLAVES", ........YOUR FREEDOM?

You want FREEDOM, right? That means you are a SLAVE. Only slaves cry for Freedom.

Again, United Nations has declared you free...... WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL RUNNING-AWAY FROM YOUR CURSED LAND... to live among the same Yorubas that you hate? Na by-force to live among Yorubas?

You see how confused and idiotic you people are?
Load yourself into the next Bus and Go HOME!

As l am typing this, thousands of You are headed towards the "South West" in Luxurious Buses! WHY? Maka-WHY now? shocked shocked sad

GO HOME, !Igbos! JUST GO!! angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: As for Nnamdi Kanu (a.k.a "The Dilector" of Ibos! grin ), he will "soften properly" like cooked beans, in that prison! tongue tongue
now am more conviced on how totally thoughtless u are...its a very common disease among the bitter illiterates of your tribe (the all scared hausa slaves) d ofonjas,..ur antidote is within the anus of an aboki, you can go luk for one in alaba rago and lick his anus pipe......what are ur marked face slave brothers trooping to u.k embassy to luk for,? is the lagos (which i know u are not from, but from a remote village in ileje meje) not enough for y'all again?..local mumu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.

see how u vividly and clearly described and introduced urself this new year,haba,mana.. I hope one of ua new yea resolutions is to drop ua high profile zB nature....rankadede grin grin

op,all hail kanu,afonja et zMbs nitemare grin

...and 4ck naciona unity. Ur like pop on here and masturbate over the succesfly God's ppl,Igbos,but talk about national unity...Naciona unity ma arsse.. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
ariesbull:

I know you are not Igbo ...It's not anofia ....It is anu ofia

Igbo wanna be

Any trophy being igbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 24, 2017
jenigurl:

Why that? Why can't we all be nice to each other on this forum?? It's this venom that makes me keep off sometimes

lol..somebody is held against a court ruling and some people are here trying to justify the fragrant abuse of power by buhari's administration, would you only speak up when it affects you

by the way, Nl is like a market square that does not care about who is absent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:45am On Jan 26, 2017
HZNjnr:

Any trophy being igbo?

Oh yes...A whole lot

The sense of being Igbo can be liked to orgasm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.