Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95443 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by metronaija: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
The trial of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu was not devoid of drama. On arrival at the Federal High Court Abuja, the IPOB leader stubbornly refused the directive of Prison officials that he should go to the courtroom through an entrance usually used by judges. During the altercation, Kanu used his handcuffed hands to repeatedly hit the warders who struggled to restrain him. Another photo after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up

358 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Criminal.. he now knows he is inn for it

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ChessEnthusiast: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
IPod trying to so hard to sell another thing to Nigerians. They want us to believe dikector is unperturbed while in reality, the nigga is fustrated. Chai...Dilector don suffer for aboki hand oo...see frustration

261 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you

you would've been useful during the slave trade

615 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you

My brother , Don't allow that guy to brainwash you ooo

He's a leader of a known terrorist organization

Also a criminal and enemy of the state

365 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
nig obviously have no case against this man. If they have a case against him, why not bring it before the court and provide witnesses to prosecute the case.

Why resort to secrete trial when the president of the nigeria country accused him severaly in public?

OP try and get your facts right, judges don't enter the court room from the public entrance. You claim looks fictional and untrue

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

Are you this daft?

376 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
darkenkach:

Are you this daft?

Listen to my advice it will help you greatly

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

you other people of nig hate the Igbo group so much that you wickedly lie against them.

From everything in the news and on the Internet here, the Igbo group have never carried out any terrorist attack against the country of Nigeria.

Why call them terrorist? Can you defend this claim with an evidence?

274 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

the mention of terrorism only one region comes to mind

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ScotsReferendum: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why through the judges pathway

Do they plan to poison him along that way

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
But why is the FG still keeping him behind bars?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by reptile1: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

daftus hello, what's up? grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on this planet earth..

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
XieXie:
you other people of nig hate the Igbo group so much that you wickedly lie against them.

From everything in the news and on the Internet here, the Igbo group have never carried out any terrorist attack against the country of Nigeria.

Why call them terrorist? Can you defend this claim with an evidence?

Point of correction

Don't get it twisted Igbos are different from ipob

Igbos are great people and hardworking

Ipob are criminals and terrorist

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ALTERNATEID: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
When will Putin and Trump come and rescue Kanu from the zoo's prison now? We all know his arrest was a strategy that Buhari fell for. But as things are now, is the strategy failing or KANU's backers have left him to his faith?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
casttlebarbz:
all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on these planet earth...

Yes he needs to be taught a lesson

A big one for that .

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by XieXie: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

I don't see any difference between Igbo's, Biafra, IPOB and even MASSOB they are all one and have a common identity in there desire for self determination.
Business have made me travel to the rising Biafran country, In the course of my several business trips, our team stayed with the local people, artisans, designers, traders etc and every point they won't fail to let us know about the Biafran movement. Men, women, Youths and children they have believe in Biafra than the country of nig.

The colours of Biafra are proudly shown, painted on walls, stickers on public transport, magazine Biafra etc.

What I understand in everything I hv seen in the country of nig is that the Nig people have a mighty hatred for the Biafran people.
Since that is the case why not have them get there own country.

The international community is taking interest in the Biafran movement, they are also building relationships globally.

With the way the president of the country of nig is staying and people are being killed and is not condemning it. Foreign countries, ours has warned there citizens to be cautious of going to North nig

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
This terrorist baštard Kanu will spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. Idiotic foolish morôn, dan iska. Whoever tries to hurt our national unity is my enemy until the day of judgement. This modafuckèr should be dead already.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
i don't want to share the same country with you mrkayusfit
is that hard to understand and accept?

NK is a hero while buhari is a terrorist

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Point of correction

[/s]
Nonsense trash from a corporate begger mrkayusfit

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
carmag:

the mention of terrorism only one region comes to mind
and only one man comes to my mind

Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash from a corporate begger mrkayusfit

That Mr kayusfit must have tormented you seriously

Namdi kanu is an epidemic to the global peace

He's a terrorist an enemy of the state

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
When frustration sets in

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
I strongly believe that if the the 5 States in that landlocked, erosion plagued enclave want to break away, they should be allowed to go quietly.

They will then be treated as foreigners in any other part of the country.

Perhaps they will then realise the negative implication of their actions just like Great Britain discovered after the BREXIT vote last year.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
The man has never been a coward nor an afonja

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.