Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) (54906 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2017
That line is so overused....these people need to get more creative or shut down this stupidity.

Marry and leave the world out of your business....just snap your pinshur and put it on jotter for your guests, no need to disturb us with it.

And please, the mods moving these things to FP should better change, this is 2017 mbok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Lwkmd
Mobinatric:
The yansh be like moimoi wrapped in green leaf grin grin
guy u be bahd guy
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by wizard007(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Quite sure this ones wanna get married just because of pre-wedding bullshit.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2017
I give these non-sense of pre-wedding this, pre-wedding that, another two years, it will naturally fissile out, they are aliens to our ways of organising marriages.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2017
Looks soo tacky.

They don't show any chemistry at all and the bride should try to lose weight before starting to have children
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2017
The ASS in the first pics would crack a nut.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2017
I swear
soberdrunk:
Lucky guy, nah v6 engine him acquire!!
no be lie
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2017
Mobinatric:
Olohun grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2017
I just dy laugh this man
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Coldfaya(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2017
quite uninspiring. the whole ATM and cook ish, although on the other hand this could be one of the real reasons people get married sha. whatever rocks their boat sha
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2017
abiolabeemoney:
Join the most trusted, sustainable peer-to-peer money spinning social Financial network.!Where members invest and get return increase of 100% on investment in less than
12hrs.

You provide help of #5,000 and get #10,000 in less than 12hrs.
You provide help of #10,000 and get #20,000 in less than 12hrs

Only serious minded and mature people are invited, people who have and are ready to pH instantly with mobile electronic banking facilities once matched to do so. You are most welcome as you join by clicking on this whatsapp link below to join the group:
*LET'S ENJOY THE REAL
CASH TOGETHER*

Main Group link:
https:///53JopCIIA8S2rbvfiXjbQo

Ph room:
https:///J2y1Ns1vwYd89LyTONpjL6

GH room:
https:///BfrdG7AkcDhJbfRGaN5ienJoin group
2weeks ban calling......Nairaland mod nor dey use ear hear ponzi scheme.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by MrPresident1: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2017
angry
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Useless post. Useless concept, useless couples... I just useless my time and mb
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by sexyjuly(f): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2017
are u jealous? grin shocked
LifeofAirforce1:
Rubbish
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2017
chimah3:
iberibe!!
mana nke nwaya amaka...
Obi nke nwaya amaka... grin grin
Ife opa no'bi di ok... wink wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2017
chimah3:
iberibe!!
Jesos kreste!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Well defined ,no love ,one a cashier, d other chef or house help

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Dem no fine... are they related to princess Fiona and shriek ? their children go ugly oooo TUFIAKWA
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by oseka101(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Lame just too lame cry
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2017
Both of them are orobo grin grin thats the first thing i noticed. Too much of fatty tissues in their system. As for the pics they should both enroll in a gym asap undecided can't imagine how the bride would be when she drops one.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Marvoneen: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2017
Pre-wedding photos not for everyone. I repeat, pre-wedding photos not for everyone .

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2017
Toilet love.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by mengho(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
stale, it'd have been better if pre wedding pics guarantee a happy home

there is no need to be jealous, especially missmossy, wish them a happy married life so we can do same to you if the time ever comes
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by hadura29(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2017
potbelly:
It's all artificial...

If I tell you how much I don't like this one wedding shit eeen...

But all these girls, them go wan follow crowd..

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
After the man don dig her bridge finish for one corner na im them come public day deceive una

Wey after the digging the bridge come be like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2017
mengho:

there is no need to be jealous, especially missmossy, wish them a happy married life so we can do same to you if the time ever comes
I guess you just want some attention, why should i be jealous if i want to get married this moment its going to happen in a twinkle of an eye but now isn't the time cheesy so mind your own business oga jealousy tongue
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Godson505: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Nokia thinking of 5G network when we have not even used 4G well...Read article

Nokia comeback might be a breakthrough as they set to showcase 5G network at the 2017 CES
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-set-to-showcase-5g-network/
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2017
hot one i swear
Mobinatric:
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2017
am really not understanding that toilet picture o. that should be a post wedding picture. it might seem like there is nothing wrong with that picture but i believe it has passed the wrong message to the public. Happy married life by the way.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2017
them don too old for this things na, na young couple they do pre wedding pic. Old man and woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.