Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) (54880 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Prognose: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
safarigirl:
That line is so overused....these people need to get more creative or shut down this stupidity.

Marry and leave the world out of your business....just snap your pinshur and put it on jotter for your guests, no need to disturb us with it.

And please, the mods moving these things to FP should better change, this is 2017 mbok

Boy, do you sound pissed grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by FaroukM(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
5starmilitant:
You called her your cook, and she had no other name to call you but her Atm. Instead of correcting her impression now, you're smiling cheapishly because you want to marry. Later when she starts demanding too much, you would be wanting a divorce. Nonsense.

Wetin cncern you...is it your MONEY
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wunmi01:

She is pretty for her man which one be your own?? sad
did i say she is ugly? undecided
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Izen: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
5starmilitant:
You called her your cook, and she had no other name to call you but her Atm. Instead of correcting her impression now, you're smiling cheapishly because you want to marry. Later when she starts demanding too much, you would be wanting a divorce. Nonsense.

It's fair game now. Why are you pissed? Abi what will she get in return for being a cook? Or you think it is easy to whip up a meal 3 times a day, 7 times a week? If he doesn't want to be an ATM then he has no right to seek a cook.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
mengho:

there is no need to be jealous, especially missmossy, wish them a happy married life so we can do same to you if the time ever comes
gerrout
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
ok. We aff seen u. cheap attention seeker
Missmossy:

Obviously you want some attention too why quote me undecided i don't even need you to care. Rubbish angry
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
The wife to be is Oooooooo.....K sha. The husband to be too dey buga sef. wishing u guys Happy marriage life in advance
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mobinatric:
The yansh be like moimoi wrapped in green leaf grin grin
u're wicked
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Emodeee: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
Missmossy:

Quit bothering me. Nothing is wrong with me angry

why are you obstinate? stop it. let's talk it out in private. missmossy na, you should understand. thanks dear.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Mom007(f): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
I just love these two. Wish you every happiness!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by Mobinatric: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na true na...especially the first pincture cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kosy79:
u're wicked
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) by einsteine(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2017
The bride to be needs several sessions in a gym. Does not look healthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.