Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) (13860 Views)

President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate / President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by Grundig: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
I don't get get it.

why do Nigerian presidents belittle themselves?
shouldn't these diplomats be meeting with our minister for foreign affairs? must they visit the president to announce their welcome?

na wa oo.

so when Biafra happen now, naija president sef go leave wetin him dey do to shake hands and take picture with person wey nnamdi KANU send.
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
欢迎您 mr wang
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by cletz991(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
For your latest Gospel songs visit http://officialmusicfan..com
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by jobaltol: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
And in return, our president will fix a trip to visit the chinese president instead of sending his foreign minister.....
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by johnmars(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
them don come ask bubu for the debt o..
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
see how sheeply he dey smiling as if he dey understand Chinese language.... we have an imbecilic useless clueless clumsy old cow as President if Nigeria.. TUFIAKWA
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
cogbuagu:

My Presdo, pls welcome them.
Yes we know say any thing from China na CHINKO!
undecided

But as thing hard now we no mind.

Please open up our boarders for goods to come in.

Who ever can get any thing cheap should bring in ooo!!!!
Our local manufacturers de kill us.
They are taking advantage of dollar rate to sell locally produced here.

Imagine: I travelled to east last year January 2015 and bought 10 litres of palm oil for N2,800 Naira.
Went home again this year with same Jerry can to buy and is now sold for N13,000 Naira. I manage buy half.

Can someone please tell me what dollar increase has got to do with locally produced palm oil.

Buhari!!! Pls BUhari ife azo ooo!!!!

The woman we gave out all our land and palm tree to look after don rich be that. Happy for her. Atleast she can pay her children school fees now and save.
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 3:44am On Jan 12, 2017
cjshooter:
MY BLEEP JUST FINISHED
Loan a bleep or buy one
Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by ODULAKAN101: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2017
ODULAKAN ATAYESE ABERUAGBA ,TRADITIONAL NATIVE DOCTOR , Office Address:No 51 OSHUN ROAD IJEBU IGBO , Ogun state.Nigeria, hotline Call ( +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) OR TEXT SON OF BABA ON WHATS APP MESSAGE ........ We attend to people and secure them with our traditional herbal drugs (Root and Leaf ) to heal the best solution on all diseases both in and out of the body in any form.e.g. Consultation, Stroke, Diabetes, Ulcer, Cancer, Sexual Weakness, Sexual transmitted diseases such as Staph spp, Syphilis, Hypertension, Fibroid, money sucess , None Pregnant woman. Looking husband or Wife also Secret of Wealth. We've help and assist people with our herbs and many of
them are testify to that also have mooring both leaf, Seed for total body cleanser for details call @ ( +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) OR TEXT SON OF BABA ON WHATS APP MESSAGE .. contact details :sad +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) ...Controlled Under Your Foot.

Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Cletus77:

Loan a bleep or buy one

recession dey worry me......

and banks doesnt loan bleep anymore

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hePrhW60-o

China-Nigeria leaders reaffirm commitment to deepen cooperation

China's foreign minister Wang Yi has wrapped up his African tour. He's been in Nigeria, to discuss partnerships in developing the economy - and strengthening its security forces.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Akuyan Dumps APC, Joins PDP After Resignation / Malami: Collection Of VAT By FIRS Remains / Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.