Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . (10849 Views)

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2017
jusRadical:

Competition with indorama go tough ooooooooo.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2017
ShoProperties:
Increasing money is the trickiest! Sure it is But let me give u an Expo , In this Recession the only place Huge Return is Guaranteed is Real Estate , like now You invest on a Vacant land for Residential use or commercial use , Trust me Huge returns await u depending on long u can hold on to your plot or Acres of land . But Real Estate is sure going to Increase Your Money Contact me on 08124579981 have got Strategic Places To Invest On Cheap Lands And Resell For Huge Profits

Focus on increasing your money instead of making or keeping it.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
jusRadical:

Competition with indorama go tough ooooooooo.

That's about what we need, not just dangote others smaller chemical companies should be also allowed to thrive.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
SnowJay92:

That's about what we need, not just dangote others smaller chemical companies should be also allowed to thrive.
yes
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2017
grin Lalasticlala, mynd44 Another one let them see how far Dangote has gone with his project
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by jollymizzle(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2017
mykeljosef:
how this one take help anybody

seriously? Employment, lower the cost of agriculture thereby lowering the cost of food. Crops yield more which equals more income for farmers . exports of agricultural produce and also fertilizer etc.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2017
jollymizzle:
seriously? Employment, lower the cost of agriculture thereby lowering the cost of food. Crops yield more which equals more income for farmers . exports of agricultural produce and also fertilizer etc.
nice one don't mind the guy up there guess his just coming back from shine

1 Like

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Call Us Today 08124579981 , Let's be your guide to Safe and Secured Property Investments in and around Ibeju Lekki
#No Omo Onile
#No Inspection Fees
#No agency fees
#No Legal Fees
#Safe And secured
#Instalment Plan Allowed
#Good Title
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by mykeljosef: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
jollymizzle:

i meant you can have the biggest mansion don't mean you have the happiest family

point being...size is irrelevant we need efficiency now
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
yp
mykeljosef:

8 meant you can have the biggest mansion don't mean you have the happiest family

poiny being...size is irrelevant we need efficiency now
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki / Free Trade Zone.

Talk to us today, to take advantage of low budget real estate opportunities in this axis:

Lekki Free Trade Zone https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki

Video of Lekki Free Trade Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mKD5fSnTQI

African’s 2nd Largest Deep Sea Port http://www.lekkiport.com/

Investment Opportunities in Lekki Free Trade Zone http://www.lfzdc.org/

Lagos Smart City http://punchng.com/photos-proposed-lagos-smart-city/
[/quote]
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2017
ShoProperties:
good post
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 2:23am On Jan 26, 2017
call me now
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
call 08124579981 now
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Ok
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
good post
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 3:28am On Jan 28, 2017
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it and invest home
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 3:54am On Jan 28, 2017
grin Lalasticlala, mynd44 please push this post to front page!
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 5:12am On Jan 28, 2017
ShoProperties:
who is indoroma again
good
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2017
...[quote author=ShoProperties post=52737301][/quote]
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
The Lekki Int’l Deep Sea Port, the $900M Dangote Refinery, La Champagne Tropicana & Many Other Multi trillion dollars- National Investments Guaranteed to Help Increase Your Own Return on Investments Within This Emerging Commercial Nerve Centre of the New Lagos. and trust me by end of the Month there will be an increment of 1 million Naira so u investing between now and month end u will be be having a 1 miilion naira profit so what are u waiting for
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2017
call [quote author=ShoProperties post=52737301][/quote]
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2017
ShoProperties:
e
call us nw
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
My father was a successful real estate developer, and he was a very tough man but a good man. My father would always praise me. He always thought I was the smartest person.Call 08124579981 for your real estate chat
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2017
cool[quote author=ShoProperties post=52737301][/quote]
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by Horus(m): 2:25am On Feb 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9q9-gOXKk

Dangote Petrochemical Plant Justifies Private Sector Led Industrialisation in Nigeria
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2017
morning
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9q9-gOXKk

Dangote Petrochemical Plant Justifies Private Sector Led Industrialisation in Nigeria
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
call me for more information
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
For example, if I make money, I put it in real estate. I always did very well. Location, location, location.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Good one
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Call now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airport Security Operatives Not Instructed To Arrest Maina / Buhari Gives Bandits 2 Months To Surrender – Zamfara Governor / Okowa Is Building A New Delta The Smart Way - Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.