Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . (10859 Views)

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
give us a call
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
A) Don't save money. Make more. If you think this is not so easy then when you walk in a certain direction then eventually you will get there.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Friend, So you are now at risk of losing this great opportunity.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
The above tells much about how Ibeju-Lekki has fared over the past few years, and expected valuations in the coming years.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote gave some insights into the size of his Lagos State-sited refinery which he claims to be 8 times bigger than Victoria Island, also in Lagos
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by Homefinders(f): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2017
To be a real estate investor, you only need to have business at the forefront of your mind. You buy an asset with the intention to offload such property for good profit as soon as it is profitable. Great real estate investment is achievable by buying undervalued assets ,or those that are not in huge demand and selling them at a later date.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Call me now
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2017
WHY I FOCUS ON PRIME REAL ESTATE IN IBEJU-LEKKI / FREE TRADE ZONE

Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki / Free Trade Zone.

Talk to us today, to take advantage of low budget real estate opportunities in this axis:

Lekki Free Trade Zone https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
To be a real estate investor, you only need to have business at the forefront of your mind. You buy an asset with the intention to offload such property for good profit as soon as it is profitable. Great real estate investment is achievable by buying undervalued assets ,or those that are not in huge demand and selling them at a later date.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wow
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Yaa
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
ld
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Review the list of property for sale Above and make your choice. Then contact us to visit the location of the Property .Inspection is Free
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2017
N
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Africans in diaspora must understand that a Lizard in US or UK can not suddenly become an Alligator in Nigeria or Kenya, just because their plane have just landed from NY or London!
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nice
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
GOOD RETURNS ON INVESTMENT.

IBEJU LEKKI VS LEKKI PHASE 1

A plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 is N120m - N150m and in 3yrs, it will be worth N140m - N170m. While a plot in Ibeju Lekki worth N1.5m today would be worth N7m - N15m in 3yrs

Ways to become a Millionaire in Real Estate in Ibeju-Lekki.

The Lekki Free Trade Zone "The New Dubai of Africa" (LFTZ)

This is located around the Lekki Peninsula boarded on the South by the Atlantic Ocean. It is a new city under development, situated within one of the fastest developing urban areas in Nigeria with an annual economic growth rate of 16.8%. In other to ensure easy access of goods from the zone to the regional & international markets.
The State Government is planning to establish an airport around the zone and is working closely with the Federal Government to establish a Deep Sea Port.

Soon there will not be apartment available for investors unless investors start to build now for the upcoming population.

Would be nice to invest in this area also by buying landed properties on this axis.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 4:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Vyes
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
nice
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
nice
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
lets make your dream come thru
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShelterHomes(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Review the list of property for sale Above and make your choice. Then contact us to visit the location of the Property .Inspection is Free
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
WOW
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Wow
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by KanwuliaExtra: 3:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Yet the North is poorer than POVERTY!

Useless wealth! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill / Make Our Borders Impenetrable, Buhari Orders Immigration / Ministerial Screening Continues At National Assembly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.