Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? (47978 Views)

See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Same you Sucrepie kiss and wish you the best of this very month...I'm sorry for the tardiness in response..

Btw, how was today?
It's okay. Lol you asked this question around midnight. So my day was good.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
It's okay. Lol you asked this question around midnight. So my day was good.
My bad!!! embarassed embarassed. Honestly I didn't bother to check the tym before putting the question to you. I bet you night was great though.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
My bad!!! embarassed embarassed. Honestly I didn't bother to check the tym before putting the question to you. I bet you night was great though.
LOL its okay. My night was short, yours?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by jakandeola(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
hahah nauthy friday u were chatting wit ur bobo
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
hahah nauthy friday u were chatting wit ur bobo
LOL, I don't get the joke. grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Well my night was equally short as I went to bed around 3:30am. Your plan for today? #TGIF
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Jay542(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I don't get the joke. grin

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well my night was equally short as I went to bed around 3:30am. Your plan for today? #TGIF
Wow! That'll be very short. I'm just here hoping there'll be power supply soon.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Jay542:
angry undecided angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow! That'll be very short. I'm just here hoping there'll be power supply soon.
Yup,I bet power has been restored now wink

Btw, how was today?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Yup,I bet power has been restored now wink

Btw, how was today?
Yea, I hate them, and the way they take power unannounced.

My day was quite uneventful.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, I hate them, and the way they take power unannounced.

My day was quite uneventful.
Huh! Sounds really strange to me. Where do you stay?

Btw, you seem to be an intoverted young
lady,are you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Huh! Sounds really strange to me. Where do you stay?

Btw, you seem to be an intoverted young
lady,are you?
I stay very close to you. And yes, I'm highly introverted.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I stay very close to you. And yes, I'm highly introverted.
You can't possibly be any close, reason being that we don't get informed before power goes off, so am wondering if you reside in Nigeria @ all.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
You can't possibly be any close, reason being that we don't get informed before power goes off, so am wondering if you reside in Nigeria @ all.
Where I come from, it'll be announced. I'm just getting acclimatized to Nigeria's system. Goodnight, I'm sleepy already.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Where I come from, it'll be announced. I'm just getting acclimatized to Nigeria's system. Goodnight, I'm sleepy already.
It's all clear now grin grin Welcome to Nigeria wink cheesy

Do have a blessed night and be safe..xxoxo kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by DebbieSean(f): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Debbie do you remember me? tongue
Hello Debbie! You're on Amigos if I'm correct right *winks*
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
DebbieSean:

Hello Debbie! You're on Amigos if I'm correct right *winks*
Yes lol. Left a long time ago.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by morganist99(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
makydebbie:
It is no news that, stretch marks on ladies are often seen as an undesirable trait by both men and women alike. So what happens when the tables are turned?

Ladies, how do you feel about men with stretch marks?
God are those boobs for real?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
morganist99:
God are those boobs for real?
What boobs undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by DebbieSean(f): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes lol. Left a long time ago.
Lol! I won't even as why. I can relate to whatever reasons it was that made you leave. Hehehehe! Trust you're doing great
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
DebbieSean:

Lol! I won't even as why. I can relate to whatever reasons it was that made you leave. Hehehehe! Trust you're doing great
Bae, you understand na. wink
Yea I'm, trust you're too.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by DebbieSean(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Bae, you understand na. wink Yea I'm, trust you're too.
I understand oo! I'm good too
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
DebbieSean:

I understand oo! I'm good too
See you around. Namesake mii. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by morganist99(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
makydebbie:
What boobs undecided
Don't pretend undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
morganist99:
Don't pretend undecided
This thread is about stretch marks not boobs. undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by DebbieSean(f): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
makydebbie:
See you around. Namesake mii. kiss kiss
Yes dearie! See you around*bighugs*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Ghosttt(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have no problem if the marks are light. But I really see no reason why a man(or woman) would leave their stretch marks to a point where it is disgusting to their significant other. Not with all the stretch mark creams out there undecided
[color=#990000][/color]cane to read comments bt urs drew my attention. It's a taboo dat creams can actually cure stretch marks.

Firstly SM (stretch mark) is nt a disease, it mostly occur when that part of the body is expanding and the body part has reached it elasticity limit, then the skin tends to tear in other to accommodate the growth in size
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by CentaurXLV(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
DebbieSean:

undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2017
I started lifting for like two months, I got some on my arms when I stopped.

and I don't like them sad

It happened to me when I started lifting, its the skin stretching out and expanding, it May be worse if you are the slim type before you started lifting...

Its even worse when you stop lifting , just get Shea butter and apply to area
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
nuttyhnic:
Makdebbie

Had to move my question here so I don't get embarrassed on a thread full of people embarassed

Can we hang out in lag? Please?
Or maybe phone number first. Please ?
Hey, no problem.

Hanging out in lag seems impossible because I'm very busy myself and I don't know you at all.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 6 Things men want in a relationship / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.