Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58360 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2017
CaesarX:
wink Anticipating. ...
As in grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by eph12(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2017
barackodam:

Was, the film pass my power, so I stopped.

I actually started when they started
Lol. I find it interesting though. My kind of suspense.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by grudges: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
CaesarX:
Lol, don't keep grudges. .. Forgive TBag, he's now a good guy smiley
Hahhahha Tbag will never be a good man, never, nd u will be a witness to dat, just watch out
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by grudges: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2017
CaesarX:
I think they are in a new era, TBag is more like a friend to them now.
K, les c
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by BasketballGURU(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
"By your HANDS you shall know the glories of your progeny...."

it definitely has something to do with T-bag new hand 100% sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
grudges:

Hahhahha Tbag will never be a good man, never, nd u will be a witness to dat, just watch out

I support

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Prison Break Episode 2 coming out today... grin

Azzin, since last week, been looking on to tomorrow
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Davinchycode: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Season 5 episode 1 is officially out.check movie sites for download
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
barackodam:

Azzin, since last week, been looking on to tomorrow
They haven't released it yet angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Davinchycode:
Season 5 episode 1 is officially out.check movie sites for download

How's that possible?

It's been aired on Tuesday's
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
grudges:

The writer(s) is/are brilliant. It seems to me that Micheal Scofield/Kaniel Outis has got a bigger use for T-bag because of his nature. He paid for the prosthetic operation.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
barackodam:

Exactly the thing.....I thought as much, but Burrows is so into him he didn't notice shiit.

Hopefully C-notes camcorder would capture it for em to see.

I need to re-watch the trailer sef

I think he denied them to save them being the person associated with ISIL in the Middle East.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by grudges: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baloguncred:

The writer(s) is/are brilliant. It seems to me that Micheal Scofield/Kaniel Outis has got a bigger use for T-bag because of his nature. He paid for the prosthetic operation.
yeah sth of dat nature, dat means T-bag gonna play important role in getting michael out of dat prison
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Baloguncred:

I think he denied them to save them being the person associated with ISIL in the Middle East.

We both know he isn't Kaniel, he was framed to be him.

And that's not why he denied, his denial means he's still playing the script he was framed for.

If he accepted immediately, burrows and C-note are in trouble, hence the denial
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2017
grudges:
yeah sth of dat nature, dat means T-bag gonna play important role in getting michael out of dat prison

I think/hope so. I liked that character too.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2017
barackodam:

We both know he isn't Kaniel, he was framed to be him.

And that's not why he denied, his denial means he's still playing the script he was framed for.

If he accepted immediately, burrows and C-note are in trouble, hence the denial

My thoughts exactly. The Episode 2 was aired yesterday and should be out today or tommorrow.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by westlee(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2017
Baloguncred:

My thoughts exactly. The Episode 2 was aired yesterday and should be out today or tommorrow.
just downloaded the episode 2, its fucking crazy
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Goddys(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2017
westlee:
please share link where you downloaded it
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2017
westlee:
Damn shocked
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Goddys:
please share link where you downloaded it

Here
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2017
westlee:

Thanks. I've seen the episode 2, it's so on point. The ISIL part got me. A lot of research was put into this.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Baloguncred:

Thanks. I've seen the episode 2, it's so on point. The ISIL part got me. A lot of research was put into this.

Oh cmon, even some writers on NL are standout cos they just don't churn out shiits, they research well enough that you can even learn about it from them, not only literature writers, even sexuality writers do it too.

Much more of a world class TV Show
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by SuccyJ(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
I love Prison Break! My best series ever, it's irreplaceable.
See the way I've bn broadcasting the return of Prison break... God bless the people behind it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
barackodam:

Oh cmon, even some writers on NL are standout cos they just don't churn out shiits, they research well enough that you can even learn about it from them, not only literature writers, even sexuality writers do it too.

Much more of a world class TV Show

I know bro, I was just saying..I've been a drama lover for sometime.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2017
grudges:

yeah, he will betray them again because of that robot hand
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Baloguncred:

I Dnt think Michael Scofield paid for the hand.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oohhh... The LOVE OF MY LIFE... kiss kiss
MICHAEL SCOFIELD

Scofield is back, two episode already.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

Pls do,make sure you watch it from the beginning, I mean season one,then 2,3,4. You will appreciate this master piece better that way. Those who wrote the scripts are brilliant.

is back
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2017
ritababe:

I Dnt think Michael Scofield paid for the hand.

Well, at the moment, it points to Outis(Micheal Scofield). The riddle part is both educative and entertaining. A thought tho, how Michael was able to contact his wife back in the US was .....
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Baloguncred:

Well, at the moment, it points to Outis(Micheal Scofield). The riddle part is both educative and entertaining. A thought tho, how Michael was able to contact his wife back in the US was .....

through the Korean guy now, the phone.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2017
ritababe:

through the Korean guy now, the phone.

I think about that too but the message was delivered by a guy in Micheal's handwriting. How about that?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by SuccyJ(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sarah's new husband might be part of the bad guys, who knows . lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.