Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release (3980 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by morereb10: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
ah ah

militant again?
Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by gulfer: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Event happened at 0300hrs on Wednesday and is just 'breaking' at past 1700hrs on Thursday, try again.... angry angry sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by KahlDrogo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Habakus:

Yes,Enugu is still a part of Nigeria the last time I checked. Not so?
For the records,I'm not in anyway supporting these crisis,but peace is a two-way thing. The government has a role to play as well as the second party.
Oga forget grammar! They can bomb the whole of SE to put "Buhari in trouble". Matter of fact, i hope they dont stop until 2023. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by Habakus: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Oga forget grammar! They can bomb the whole of SE to put "Buhari in trouble". Matter of fact, i hope they dont stop until 2023. grin
This is the kind of issue with your type; you feel you're better off than the ones agitating for one reason or the other. When it finally comes to your doorstep,I hope you'll still be here saying this same thing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
what is this country turning into?. the afhagnistan of Africa.
it looks like dat is the trending thing now, everyone wants to become a militant or form a militant group.
Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by Cjrane2: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigerea sef.

Diaris God oo!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by KahlDrogo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Habakus:

This is the kind of issue with your type; you feel you're better off than the ones agitating for one reason or the other. When it finally comes to your doorstep,I hope you'll still be here saying this same thing.
Shut the fvck up. Why do you sound pained your blodas are bombing your region to "spite buhari"? Arent you guys the same people always cheering NDA on when they strike in the Niger Delta? Why cant you be excited over this as well?

Abeg jor. Swallow that nonsense. They should bomb everything in sight in enugu so that Buhari wouldnt be able to sleep at night and hasten to release Kanu.

Carry on boys! Bomb away! Buhari must release kanu. angry

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by KahlDrogo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why are some idiots now sounding pained Enugu is being bombed by their brothers to spite Buhari when they used to be ecstatic whenever niger delta avengers blew up pipelines? I thought they'd be more than excited the bombing has now been brought closer to home to avail them the opurtunity of active participation!

Tonyebarcanista, come see your brothers are sad they now have their own version of nda.

Bloody hypocritical smellos.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by zendy: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
Perhaps. A terrorist is a terrorist

Have ever seen a terrorist who is shouting that he wants to be on his own and others say they must be with him? It means the person who wants to be with the terrorist likes being terrorised.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by Toketimt: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

oil is like blood to a northern president

U are so foolish. Enugu and his environs will suffer for it.

The delivery pipeline which heads down from Portharcourt and delivers refined products to Enugu
Re: BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release by Habakus: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Shut the fvck up. Why do you sound pained your blodas are bombing your region to "spite buhari"? Arent you guys the same people always cheering NDA on when they strike in the Niger Delta? Why cant you be excited over this as well?

Abeg jor. Swallow that nonsense. They should bomb everything in sight in enugu so that Buhari wouldnt be able to sleep at night and hasten to release Kanu.

Carry on boys! Bomb away! Buhari must release kanu. angry

You can't help yourself,can you? Even when someone gives you the benefit of doubt and tries to have a meaningful conversation with you,you always end up showing your uncultured side.
Your problem is Stupi*dity. You lack the ability to reason with your brain,and that's why you're all over the forum making a fo*ol of yourself. How you arrived at your assertion that I support these militants even when I made it clear in my earlier comment that I don't,is simply beyond me and I can only attribute it to the product of a deformed brain. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku's Statements On Their Defection To PDP / Late Umaru Musa Son Campaign Poster Out Col.abdulaziz Musa Yar Adua Of Kastina / Buhari Has Lost Benue State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.