Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) (9882 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
fadjnr:

So you're using someone else's picture and you claim its you yeah?

Okay thanks.
Why not uploaded another pics of your Sandra. Juxtapose it let us compare with mine
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
EmmySparky:
U wanna get married and ur attitude has a Gp of 0.5...girl u never start o...u look a niggar in the eye and spill shii constantly and u want him to marry you...lol keep dreaming

Kk
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by jmoore(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Ofordike chichi and her heartrob got married last week in nnewi and i was in attendance. I am happy for her and i am using her as a point of contact to claim my own this year.. Enough of been a matured man's pet.

My bf is damn rich, good job, landed properties and a secured future but dude keeps telling me he isn't ready.. I just hate that word right now..

How can you be 29 and not ready to settle down?? They already us together in all the club houses in lagos.. But they dont know us "together" in church.. This year, by fire by force, he must settle down.

Lemme share pictures from my lovely friend's wedding to her boo boo.. God bless your home baby..
Your bf is this, is that , is ......... You nko? Wetin you get?

Just asking

4 Likes

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Ofordike chichi and her heartrob got married last week in nnewi and i was in attendance. I am happy for her and i am using her as a point of contact to claim my own this year.. Enough of been a matured man's pet.

My bf is damn rich, good job, landed properties and a secured future but dude keeps telling me he isn't ready.. I just hate that word right now..

How can you be 29 and not ready to settle down?? They already us together in all the club houses in lagos.. But they dont know us "together" in church.. This year, by fire by force, he must settle down.

Lemme share pictures from my lovely friend's wedding to her boo boo.. God bless your home baby..
i'm looking foward to seeing your pre-wedding pics or wedding invitation soon, congrats in advance
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
i'm looking foward to seeing your pre-wedding pics or wedding invitation soon, congrats in advance

Thanks baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by fadjnr(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=kenonze post=52776825]

Okay thanks.
Why not uploaded another pics of your Sandra. Juxtapose it let us compare with mine [/quote

You think I'm dumb yeah? So you'll have more than on picture of the babe. You try

1 Like

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by fadjnr(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

Okay thanks.
Why not uploaded another pics of your Sandra. Juxtapose it let us compare with mine

Just stop it abeg. We both know that picture isn't you.

1 Like

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by darbeelicous(f): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
lols, grin grin grin grin grin I feel your Grief babe.
But I just can't stop laughing! grin grin grin
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Something is wrong some where. Dont force him 2 marry you. Where did u guys meet ?
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by franklynsunny(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
He is using u to past time
U might no his real wife later as u c him everyday n u go to club
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by smiliyB(f): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

the last pic be like....Mummy am I free to kiss her grin
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
check ur profile again... yu will know y he always carry Yu to the club and thank me later.....attempting to give a fvck

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2017
jmoore:

Just asking
just dis , remember they are known in all clubs

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by mikolo80: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2017
succyblinks:
Your attitude here shows why your bf has refused to settle down with you and I'm pretty sure he won't, so keep attending weddings at least before you are 40 you may see someone
I concur. Thought it's only guys that notice this her nonsense behaviour
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by okwyee(m): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2017
mikolo80:
I concur. Thought it's only guys that notice this her nonsense behaviour
Seconded, so childish... I've guessed her age already... Sometimes i wonder why internet accedd has no age restrictions!. ..
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by AvsGot007(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Nah... you got bad mouth! and I'm sure it's not just your online thing

lionbite don't peeved curse her pls cos she's already got problem she won't be solving very soon..she thinks it's all about her face

I'm sorry on her behave
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by butanep(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Kk

You need a lot of growing up to do. You don't sound like a matured lady ready to settle down.

Your attitude and character online is questionable. We men know what we want when we finally make up our mind. I think you should learn to be civil.
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Hmmmm you didn't say anything about his character am guessing you're talking about that because you can't understand why he's not ready. Well it depends does he see you as someone worthy to marry because there's usually guys who date a gf for a long time and when they see a wife material they shoot for it.
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Khutie: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
grin Stupid girlie, very soon yhu'll be Shilohs yearly attendant... in fact yhu might be taking attendance whenever Shiloh is hosted if yhu don't do away wid this yhur stupid and mannerless attitude. Replying every D*ck and Harry in a way dah pleases yhu... Anyways help me tell yhur bf, dere z a new club at V.I, I don't think pple sabi yhu two ova there; make una go register face

b*tch seeking for cheap popularity cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by butanep(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2017
jmoore:

Just asking

Nor mind the girl... stating the achievements of the guy without her stating what she is bringing to the table.

Maybe she thinks she entitled her for marriage.
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by chimalisco19(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=ConcNiggress56 post=52757116]

I am talking about husband materials here.
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by chimalisco19(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I am talking about husband materials here.this beardless teenager dey show face.. Trapqueen77 might be interested in your proposal.heard she eats small boys raw like nkwobi

But that your friend hubby is also beardless nah angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
girl you get bad mouth ooo, u sound really hash to guys... learn to respect men cuz men love respect from their woman,do this and nd u will be engaged b4 u knw it then thank me later...
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by studM(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
kenonze:
Did she permit u to make her pictures public

Babe how fat angry

1 Like

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by studM(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I know.. I'm way up and she's up too i guess

Hi
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
studM:

Hi

Sorry.. You never reach your destination.. Keep movjng forward
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by studM(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Ok tnx ma'm
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

You don't have to be so mean, he might have something reasonable to tell you and I hope you don't treat people like that outside NL.

Well, I know you'll probably bash me too but..

*returns to listen to future's OVOL album*

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2017
BreadandBeans:

You don't have to be so mean, he might have something reasonable to tell you and I hope you don't treat people like that outside NL.

Well, I know you'll probably bash me too but..

*returns to listen to future's OVOL album*

No i wont.. I like bread and beans as a meal oo. So hun, can you recommend a place i can get a nice one in lagos.. I am tired of this butty meals.. I haven't given out a long fart in months
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

No i wont.. I like bread and beans as a meal oo. So hun, can you recommend a place i can get a nice one in lagos.. I am tired of this butty meals.. I haven't given out a long fart in months
I don't have to recommend any place in Lagos for you, you can come and have me.. then you continue to fart constantly smiley
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by swtdrms(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
You are pretty from your look, we dey the same shoe. Why not ask me out and see what happens next instead you waiting for me to ask you out. You never can say o!

Oya kneel down with ring in ur hand and pop the question...Will you...
While I stay there in tears shouting yes yes yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! / I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.