Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (64607 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Yoshy: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
wtfCode:
Ipob go like this prayer
because they saw what the good minister is seeing now since. Believe u me, they are not the enemies here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
The very first time I agree with Seun.
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Jammiiee(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Quite pathetic, even apostles in the bible, he needs to go check and read the bible again. The martyrs, some were crucified upside down, some fried in hot oil, some stoned to death, murdered in cold blood, yet they surrendered and didn't fight back. How much more? Even Christ said it, when you're slapped on the right cheek, turn the left cheek. That simply means do not pay evil for evil.

Pls and pls, the bible is clear, Christians should never pay evil for evil. It I s even written that "bless those that curse you", even written that " pray for your enemies ".

The irony of it all is that God still loves those Boko Haram and their likes and doesn't want them to perish, but come to him for repentance, that's His joy.

Before anyone quotes me, on who are you to judge, pls and pls, the bible is clear enough, the principles guiding xtianity is clearly written in it, and who am I not to condemn anything not christlike all because the person in question is a pastor?

The signs are there, but I wonder why many are still being deceived. angry angry
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by MENELIK1: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Holyman3:
The Afons suddenly wants Nigeria to Break up.
This is what We Biafrans saw from a million miles away but your Awolowo conspired with the enemy to kill us with hunger etc.

What's happening now?
We will stay in Nigeria Oyedepo.
Osu, Yorubas are ahead of the red mud Jews in all ramifications of life, go back to your lying ancestors let them tell you the truth about the civil war. This conspiracy lie is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Maximus85(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
chesterlee:

I think you are cursed already for calling a man of God 'Short minded'...

Deal with it!

I had 9 mentions to this post of mine and I neglected all except your cos they are just like their leader.
You think I'm cursed cos I questioned an ordinary man like you?

Its you who needs help. Cos your scriptural understanding is not top notch as it is.

Who is a man of God?
If you can explain this correctly, you can respond but if you can't and you quote me.... I will wash you and your so called man of God with the scriptures in the public.

He started right at the back of my house. So don't even start. We all know what's up.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by NaMeAboki: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
glossy6:

He will be arrested after all the imams giving inciting speeches in all the mosque are arrested.

Who gave the intolerant Moslems the go ahead to kill and maim non Muslims?

Just park that hypocritically motivated speech in sambissa where it belongs . mtcheww

Pls quote the imams; even at the height of previous religious crisis you will never hear them insulting Christianity as your preachers do - because it is not Islamic.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Nigeria is hell already.
As it is right now, Nigeria is hanging on a loosed rope. It will soon fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Maximus85(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
You catch anyone that looks like them.... Kill him.
Why is your churches still in their territory? Can't let their money go but wants to kill them.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Maximus85(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
There's God's blessings everywhere but if you don't pay your tithes you can't access those blessings. OMG.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2017
cupsofxo:
Lord, if it’s your will to break up Nigeria, break it now – Oyedepo

The founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch, Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has invoked God’s curses on those fueling Southern Kaduna killings, saying God should break up Nigeria now if it is His will.

The Bishop who, during a ministration and while raining down curses on those promoting the wanton killings, equally said that God sent him to this continent as His apostle of liberation to stop it from decadence.

Video: https://web.facebook.com/don.kiinee/videos/927208914047645/

God sent me as His apostle of liberation to this continent to stop it from decadence.”

I heard from God and He has proved it beyond measure. Therefore, every occultic root, every political root of this uprising is cursed today!

The congregation shouted “Amen!”

All the northern forces that are sponsoring this uprising and killings, i decree the curse of God upon them.”

Continuing, he said, ”Lord, if it is your will to break up Nigeria, break it now!

To his members, he said, “Come on, pray in the spirit everybody. Pray in the spirit, open fire, call down the Holy Ghost fire to descend on the camp of the enemy. Enough is Enough!

Speaks in tongues again.

If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the church to rise. There will be no more nation, what nonsense.

What demonic devils. What Islamic demons. If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation.

Speaks in tongue.

You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess!

Every agent of destruction in Government today, call fire down on their head, call fire down on their head.

Everyone sponsoring evil against the nation, let your fire fall on him!

A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume them, consume them, consume them!

To his congregation, he said, “Go ahead and pray.”

Prays in tongue.

Fire of the Lord consume them!

I was even told from report that they were targeting this church. I said what?

Even if I was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to you, what nonsense, what devil. You think our God is an idol?

The faithful shouted “No!”

If I put fire on your tail to overrun the city, you will do it in one minute. What is that? What devil?

I stand today with every authority on me, and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed!

I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!

Must the north continue to rule?

What devils!

God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the name of Jesus!” “Amen!”

You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!

There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.

They said why should Christians say they could defend themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?

You think we are dummies? What! What?

All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the human beings?

Where are they? We go around the place. Where are they?

We’ve never had a successful census in this country. Where are they?

Don’t mistake only those in politics as in power. The anointed in the Lord are the ones in power. By divine ordination, don’t mistake that.”

There was a king in the land but Elijah was determining the events of the nation.”

If i say it will not rain here for three years, it will not drop. What nonsense!

Who born their mother, who born their father? They are too small.”

Come! Get excited and walk in confidence. Any devil that misbehaves around you will be slain by the fire!

A thunderous “Amen” echoed from the congregation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/
the greatest bishop has spoken

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Maximus85(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Arsasee:

SEUN, YOU ARE A BASTARD!!! AND THE MOST FOOLISH BLINDED IDIOT I HAVE SEEN. YOU LACK PROPER PARENTAL UPBRINGING!

Hope you feel better now sir?
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Ake1: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Oyedeo is frustrated and he is a loser and not a winner! He is worse than SHEKAU. Someone who preach man inhuman to man is a terrorist and oyedop is the head. I mean the head of SATAN. Is this the hell's gate he vowed to open to people who oppose Jonathan? Since he is a hell gateman he will enter the hell and lead his blind followers into it. Oyedepo has no link to God if not why calling human beings for vengeance? He's a clear loser and frustrated. Oyedepo's frustration will last forever.
Seun:

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by hamingra: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
cupsofxo:
Lord, if it’s your will to break up Nigeria, break it now – Oyedepo

The founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch, Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has invoked God’s curses on those fueling Southern Kaduna killings, saying God should break up Nigeria now if it is His will.

The Bishop who, during a ministration and while raining down curses on those promoting the wanton killings, equally said that God sent him to this continent as His apostle of liberation to stop it from decadence.

Video: https://web.facebook.com/don.kiinee/videos/927208914047645/

God sent me as His apostle of liberation to this continent to stop it from decadence.”

I heard from God and He has proved it beyond measure. Therefore, every occultic root, every political root of this uprising is cursed today!

The congregation shouted “Amen!”

All the northern forces that are sponsoring this uprising and killings, i decree the curse of God upon them.”

Continuing, he said, ”Lord, if it is your will to break up Nigeria, break it now!

To his members, he said, “Come on, pray in the spirit everybody. Pray in the spirit, open fire, call down the Holy Ghost fire to descend on the camp of the enemy. Enough is Enough!

Speaks in tongues again.

If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the church to rise. There will be no more nation, what nonsense.

What demonic devils. What Islamic demons. If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation.

Speaks in tongue.

You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess!

Every agent of destruction in Government today, call fire down on their head, call fire down on their head.

Everyone sponsoring evil against the nation, let your fire fall on him!

A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume them, consume them, consume them!

To his congregation, he said, “Go ahead and pray.”

Prays in tongue.

Fire of the Lord consume them!

I was even told from report that they were targeting this church. I said what?

Even if I was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to you, what nonsense, what devil. You think our God is an idol?

The faithful shouted “No!”

If I put fire on your tail to overrun the city, you will do it in one minute. What is that? What devil?

I stand today with every authority on me, and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed!

I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!

Must the north continue to rule?

What devils!

God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the name of Jesus!” “Amen!”

You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!

There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.

They said why should Christians say they could defend themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?

You think we are dummies? What! What?

All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the human beings?

Where are they? We go around the place. Where are they?

We’ve never had a successful census in this country. Where are they?

Don’t mistake only those in politics as in power. The anointed in the Lord are the ones in power. By divine ordination, don’t mistake that.”

There was a king in the land but Elijah was determining the events of the nation.”

If i say it will not rain here for three years, it will not drop. What nonsense!

Who born their mother, who born their father? They are too small.”

Come! Get excited and walk in confidence. Any devil that misbehaves around you will be slain by the fire!

A thunderous “Amen” echoed from the congregation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/

No oooo! This must be fake news! Not Bishop Oyedepo! Living Faith? No way! It can't be! I don't want to believe it! I respect the man too much to believe this crap!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
jumpandpas:

The North shouldn't have been part of Nigeria. It is a BIG fraud by lord Lugard
You are right in a way but they didn't see this coming. Imagine where we do get to by now in advancement without the amalgamation.
A whole state like Kano that takes so much from the National budget and with all the population it boasts of adds nothing to the national Treasury going by statistics. In fact no core northern state adds anything to the national Treasury yet they won't let the regions that feed them to have peace.
Quite evil of them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by jabojafa(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
No froblem, by the time they cut off your head, I will see how you will love them...only the living can show love o angry
my broda u talk true... No mind Seun wey wan form luv wit aboki. Wen jungo mature aboki no get frnd or broda. Rememba a thread jst dis weel of wot dey did in Uyo in Akwa Ibom state, sm victims who thought it didnt concern dem refused to run or take cover were cut wit matchette. Aboki no get broda wen jungo do mature. So am in support of my Bishop on dis. The same bible dt says luv ur enemies also said suffer nor witch to live. Person wey wan kill u nor need ur luv oooh Seun....
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Arsasee:

SEUN, YOU ARE A BASTARD!!! AND THE MOST FOOLISH BLINDED IDIOT I HAVE SEEN. YOU LACK PROPER PARENTAL UPBRINGING!
Seun acts like an atheist but on this one i prefer not to condemn him. Take it easy bro.
I feel your grievances.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by orlymat: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2017
"LOVE YOUR BROTHERS WHO ARE AWAY THAN YOU HATE YOUR ENEMIES WHO ARE NEAR"

I wonder if bishop put into consideration those few Christians living among them in the far north. In my own humble opinion, this kind of message will rather make things worst. I think there are better ways he can respond to this hearth wrenching acts of these demons rather than saying kill anyone that looks like them. I know its annoying and can make one go gaga but we should not forget that the weapon of our warfare are not canal but mighty through God, to the pulling down of strong hold......"

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by priestly1016(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by joeace2020(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
No froblem, by the time they cut off your head, I will see how you will love them...only the living can show love o angry

Lol... on Sunday y'all will come out to preach love and obedience to God's commandment but it's okay to violate 'thou shall not kill' when it pleases you. Since your life is threatened just like the life of Jesus, and all his other apostles, it's okay to be wise than them and commit the same atrocity they didn't even when they were being crucified, boiled in oil, beheaded, hung upside down. Now you are too scared to follow whats in the Bible. Christian's the most two faced hypocrites on earth

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by morisnewrain(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
This is old. It was said during GEJ when Jonathan visited winners chapel. Do your research. Sometimes our journalists misleading us with information. You can see no date is written. If it's recent, there will be precise day in the post. It's in today's vanguard news paper. Naija journalists sha!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by malton: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2017
NurseEze1:
Blame Tinubu and the Yoruba's for all these nonsense..how on earth did they allow the north take power back
I said it then even if Jonathan is both performing let's look for another credible person from south to replace him...
this is just the beginning of birthpang

Their intolerance isn't even about or fueled by who the president is.

It's in their blood, so they'll do it even if father Abraham were the president.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2017
solaere:
As for me i support a divided nigeria...afonja 4life.......As for me i support a divided nigeria...afonja 4life.......As for me i support a divided nigeria...afonja 4life.......
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by joeace2020(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Realdeals:
Living Faith Church is spread across the north, its one of the most dominant church in Southern Kaduna, so the Bishop understand what he's talking about....

No he doesn't! What is wrong with you people? Have you all gone crazy? When was taking another humans life ever a solution to a problem. When has it even been a way to retaliate in your supposed Christian faith. Are you people now so gullible anything they speak from their mouth is true? Jeez... Mehn brainwashing is freaking real. Oyedepo is capitalizing on people's anger and frustration to protect his interest. If it were so that violence is okay, why didn't Jesus and the apostles retaliate as they were being led to the slaughter? Why was a central theme of their message centered around meekness in the face of threat to life and the most aggressive form of terrorism. Anyway i was done with y'all long ago, cudnt stomach the two faced lives lived in the church. If you want to be killers, please be but don't come and tell me killing is a sin because it isn't for you.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by toneawe(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

It's obvious you are not a Christian for you to use the statement " the teachings of the very Christ {you} worship. Christ also said we should be gentle as the dove and be wise as the serpent. What do u think the serpent will do with its wisdom if not to strike at the right time. U don't know the Bible as much as we christians do so stop misinterpreting the Bible to us. Have we not been patient enough for your kind slaying us? It's time to send your likes to extinction. God commanded a lot of wars in the Bible after all.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by joeace2020(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
CXLVII:
By there ways.....you shall know them. How can a man of God utter volatile statements like this? Oyedepo is into hard-drugs

Can't belie Oyedepo can still descend lower to utter statements like this.

Am of a strong belief that we all re going to heaven if Oyedepo makes it to heaven cos his utterances re similar to a cursed being

The same person who physically abused a young woman on accusation of being a witch in view of the whole world? He's dark at heart and now he has millions under his control, he's beginning to influence them with that darkness. Look through this thread and you will see his zombies who will do anything 'papa' says.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by hamingra: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Arsasee:

Did you hear yourself? Boko Haramist in action! The thought of having you near Nairaland is scary! SEUN, run for your life ooo! This guy is capable of anything!
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by orlymat: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
LOVE YOUR BROTHERS WHO ARE AWAY THAN YOU HATE YOUR ENEMIES WHO ARE NEAR"

I doubt if bishop put into consideration the few Christian living in the far north. In my own humble opinion, this kind of message will rather aggravate things, though the heart wrenching acts of these demons are very flabbergasting and can make one go gaga, but there is a better way Christian (especially our leaders) can deal with the situation, knowing that the weapon of our warfare are not canal but mighty through God, to the pulling down of strong hold......"
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by wizsolzy(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
If ah hear say our biafra brothers no like dis prayer make I know y grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by hamingra: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
toneawe:

It's obvious you are not a Christian for you to use the statement " the teachings of the very Christ {you} worship. Christ also said we should be gentle as the dove and be wise as the serpent. What do u think the serpent will do with its wisdom if not to strike at the right time. U don't know the Bible as much as we christians do so stop misinterpreting the Bible to us. Have we not been patient enough for your kind slaying us? It's time to send your likes to extinction. God commanded a lot of wars in the Bible after all.

Wow! Always thought The Qur'an and not the Bible commanded violence! This is educative. Please can you give me passages in the Bible to support this. I would like to quote you in reference to this. *checking profile now*
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
eldoradoxx:
Do you know why Isreal has survived this long despite being surrounded by aggressive Islamic nations? The answer lies in what Oyedepo is saying. When an Islamic fundamentalist strike you once, make sure you strike him twice or more and he will respect and fear you. If he strikes you once and you turn your cheek, plead with him or flee, he will cut of your head. That is the thing they are not teaching Nigerian Christians that makes them targets of criminal Islamic fundamentalist; the truth is that the fundamentalist only attack when they know you have no capacity of resisting or subduing them. That's why they attack villages at night killing mostly women and children and the helpless people. That is why if they strike Isreal once, they strike them10 times in retaliation and then you see them all over Aljazera crying and cursing. Islamic fundamentalists don't under the gospel of peace, they understand violence and if you are not violent enough to resist them, they will use use to commit genocide. If you are a Nigerian Christian and you condemn Oyedepo for teaching his followers the truth about how to survive where Islamic fundamentalists are growing like in Nigeria, then you need to get your head checked.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by glossy6(f): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Pls quote the imams; even at the height of previous religious crisis you will never hear them insulting Christianity as your preachers do - because it is not Islamic.

Maybe you are talking to a 10 year old.

What and how was the woman preacher killed in Abuja?

While serving in Kano state my late uncle advised me never to stay away from the house on Fridays while the Jumat prayer is on because that is where the hate speech is delivered and clones of Muslims will come out chanting allah arched bar and killing non Muslims.

You can come up with another argument joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

"David's Mother Was A Harlot" - Apostle Suleman. Funmi Iyanda & Nigerians React / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.