Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (64509 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by glossy6(f): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Then you really must be 10yrs old.

Abuja killing was an isolated incidence, that happened as a result of noise pollution by an over zealous preacher using a megaphone in a Muslim dominated area near a mosque - it was truly unfortunate and regrettable; however, at no time did the imam incited or ordered her killing.

Your uncle told you lies and it is even more ridiculous for you to rely on such hearsay alone to base your judgement while in fact never having heard or witnessed such preaching yourself.

What you are doing is purely rumour mongering based stereotyping, just like many others without any factual basis for it.

Look, the killings in southern Kaduna is nothing more than a dispute over land for grazing and cultivation between herdsmen and farmers - which happens all the time in most parts of this country and being settled amicably.

However, the more recent ones have been hijacked by some politicians and divisive leaders that see themselves as local champions and have unfortunately been inciting the violence through unwarranted hate speeches - just like this supposed man of god; the basic problem was never religion but see how the likes of him are turning it into one - Nigeria has never been so divided SMH.

Whether you like it or not, the northern Muslims have been killing non Muslims for no justifiable reasons including Miss World pageant hosted in far away countries. Now remind your 10 years old what led to the reprisals attacks by the Kataf in Zango Kataf in Southern Kaduna
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by APCmyheart(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2017
wtfCode:
Ipob go like this prayer

LOL i swear them go too like am...

LOL this gatekeeper of hell of a pastor is doing what he should have done in like 3-4 yrs ago now why?

During GEJ he is busy collecting money and forget to rain curse on Boko Haram..

Now no free money again he come remember to dey curse when we have defeated Boko haram to some stages..

HHahahha Pastor have you lost your Gate of Hell key?

god of man..

Pastor Oledepo..
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by manikspears: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2017
samsono30:

Abeg forget that rubbish, I wish your family are base in Northern part of this useless country or would have been part of those slaughtered u won't talk like this. u will even say worst things than the Bishop, are u not human. all i pray is that may God allow destiny to redirect you to northern part of Nigeria in Jesus name (Amen). these are recent pics of what happened in southern Kaduna.
Don't mind all of them, I'm really disappointed in seun. They don't know the phychological trauma of having to leave with the reality that one's loved one was hacked to death painfully. Let them keep running their useless dirty mouth.they are just like Nicholas Cage in lord of war,until they loose someone dear to them in this crisis before they receive sense.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2017
project50:
Jesus is God.. Don't mind that mumu

Like God is the same person that was crucified and died for 3 days? I mean, God died?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by cricifixo: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2017
What are u even saying? So you will sit and fold your hands while those bq5terds kill people in the most gruesome manner. Enough is enough, we understand the teachings of the bible but right now we must take up arms and slaughter any 1diot that tries any jihad nonsense around us, be it boko fvcking haram or those fulanis that fvck cows in the bush
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Onbami(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2017
So they should wait till they are killed.. You ignorant fellow.
Maximus85:

Short minded man. It's hard but God didn't want the death of sinners but for them to repent and be saved.

Paul was an example. Who was he before? A TERRORIST TO THE FULLEST. He came in contact with the word of God and he was transformed. What if this man was in Saul's time? He would have commanded is gullible followers to kill Paul. The same Paul preached the gospel more than any other disciples of Christ.

I wonder the god telling this man to kill terrorists.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Blonchilli(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Religion the greatest problem of society today and not Boko Haram, Isis or the Israeli attack on the Palestinians . I guess the Muslims during the Christian crusade of the dark ages also wished when they would be killing Christians. As for these businessmen stirring more violence answer this: "What would be left for your god to judge when we all be-head one another"
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by idupaul: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
if you want to quote me, please post intelligently.

You were quoted in error so park well abeg
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BCharles: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?

Stop turning the Bible up side down. Even God who is above Jesus Kills.

You dont know God has the killing part of him. When am robbers come to to your house and u hv the opportunity to kill them, dont do it. Leave it to God okay
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by ettybaba(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Edo people are a very wicked traitors.
First Oyegun made sure a Christian did not emerge as Kogi state and now another Edo man is being used against Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Sibrah: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
How does "anyone that look like them" equate to Northerners in the wrong place at the wrong time? You need to tone your sentiment about this man and the church.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by idupaul: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
mu2sa2:
Go and start killing people who "look like them" as Oyedepo has commanded since he thinks for you.

I can't kill and I advise you don't also you prick
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by chuksfluential(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2017
angry angry
Sabdeejat:
This stupid old man is asking for his fellow cult members to spill the blood of people he is jealous with,didnt he know that democracy is a game of majority?stupid old jealous man
its you dats is stupid, u idiotic intellectually bankrupt fellow. Olodo
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by cybriz82(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

i no go lie for u ooo jesus dn change am to kill ur enemies n kill dem all...just dat d book never reach our hand...if u doubt me go heaven n see d book urself.haba na so we go dey?
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by EngrKem: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2017
God Bless this MOG.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by NaMeAboki: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2017
glossy6:

Whether you like it or not, the northern Muslims have been killing non Muslims for no justifiable reasons including Miss World pageant hosted in far away countries. Now remind your 10 years old what led to the reprisals attacks by the Kataf in Zango Kataf in Southern Kaduna

The issue of Zangon Kataf had been fully investigated and well documented, resulting in a government white paper in which the major culprits were identified and indicted; but till date never brought to book, amongst them one General Lekwot comes to mind; pls pray tell, whether he is Muslim or Hausa Fulani.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by eyinjuege: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Is Seun implying that Muslims are terrorists or what?
I believe Book haram members should be killed. I think most Muslims believe same too, so why is that an issue if anyone including the pastor says they should be killed?
I don't think any reference has been made to northerners or non christians but to Book haram members.
Saying kill anyone that looks like book haram means exactly that. Don't twist it OP, and don't try to be mischievous.. Kill anyone that appears to be a terrorist is just that, kill terrorists. How can one differentiate a book haram member? Is it by their dressing or even looks? Definitely not. They wouldn't even dress out of the ordinary so they don't stand out in a community.
Does it mean all those men wearing Jalabia, and the women wearing Burkha in Ogun are Boko members?, and are the ones the pastor is referring to? Anyone with an iota of sense knows its not.
Let's all say no to terrorism, and all the closet supporters of book haram will soon meet their own waterloo.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Sibrah: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2017
0866ma081:

See you Don't quote the Bible half way God does not think in a one way direction because Paul found grace does not mean Goliat also found grace when he blaspheme against God and his people. Goliat Died without him having second chance
Most of the retards who try to interpret christianity to christians here have already force Seun to block anyone who doesn't accept their faith from posting on their faith section threads.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by APCmyheart(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

LOL you dey mind the keeper of Gate of Hell?

He never rain those curse when GEJ was giving him billion then... no more free money and members hardly drop money for sunday services baba dey para..

hahaha
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by DangotePikin: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2017
psalmsjob:

When he said it is not as important as if he said it?

When he said it can only help us to evaluate the effects of what he said thus far and how it has impacted on the killings of Christians now in southern Kaduna and elsewhere.

But the fact remains that a true follower of Jesus which is what a Christian ought to be would not kill anyone or encourage others to do.

If to you guys Jesus is too supernatural to understand things like this then I remember Stephen who was stoned to death but still prayed for his killers while dieing so much so that his killing brought about the spread of the "good news" around the world at that time.

Oyedepo is a businessman not a Christian and if his bodyguard wouldn't kill me I would tell him to his face.
you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I'm also not obligated to agree with you. Oyedepo has been a blessing to me spiritually and I am eternally grateful for that. If he's not more than a businessman to you then you might not be able to get spiritual blessings from him, which is understandable since men of God were sent by God to some specific people. I sincerely hope you find yours. We have many spiritually minded ones in Nigeria that you might see as more than a businessman.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by psalmsjob: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2017
DangotePikin:
you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I'm also not obligated to agree with you. Oyedepo has been a blessing to me spiritually and I am eternally grateful for that. If he's not more than a businessman to you then you might not be able to get spiritual blessings from him, which is understandable since men of God were sent by God to some specific people. I sincerely hope you find yours. We have many spiritually minded ones in Nigeria that you might see as more than a businessman.

The Holy Spirit Himself is the one sent by God who teaches and nourishes me and everyone who believe and if Oyedepo is truly sent by God then you will agree with me that he is under the Holy Spirit in every shred of the imagination in fact he couldn't have "helped" you spiritual if not for the Holy Spirit.

Why give a glory due to God to a human being? He is the one that can permanent whatever a man purportedly gave you.

I don't need a spiritually minded person, I want and have the Spirit Himself and that's all I need.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Edmanpumpin(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
BushWickBill:

And later this one will say he is a Christian.
Blindly following flawed doctrine.

When Jesus said "bless them that curse you, pray for them who despise fully use you" "if anyone slap you on your right cheek,turn the left check

The so called prosperity gospel peddled by oyedepo and his ilk has removed the focus of Christians today fsufferings they must endure for Christ to looking at comforts of man hence when they undergo a slight discomfort from those who hate them they start praying for fire from heaven. This one above forgets that Elijah cannot be referenced as an example in this case.

But it's not surprising.

And You this Thing think you have made a reasonable point abi.

Go practise what you spewing when these terrorists are at your doorstep slaughtering your family and loved ones that is if you this Thing are not even one of them hiding under anonymity.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by hamzeiy: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2017
hmmm today its CAN ,tommorow its Adeboye next tomorrow its Oyedepo (still waiting for him to open the gates of hell) . i am begining to think christains in nigeria are begining to take muslims for granted. the issue of southern kaduna has notin to do with religion but ethnicity and politics... you dont kill a fulani man and go free oh...even if it takes 20 yrs. its not the hausa man thst easily forgives and believes everything is from God. a fulani man will surelly avenge the wrong done to him even if it takes the next generation to do it..the earlier we understand our selves the better.
The day the general muslim populace would get tired of this false accusation and attacks from church leaders its not going to be funny. our silence shouldnt be taken for weakness we are just giving peace a chance

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by costandi(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2017
LockDown69:

If he really said all that, then you're not a true Christian, what does that make you? You have become like the "terrorists" or the perpetratous of this evil acts.
We will take of their heads and deliver their carcasses to the beasts of the air for a feast.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time)
The statement in bold is entirely your, the Bishop did not describe how they look. You are just trying your best to pitch the Northerners against him. (or maybe you are just playing your role in the ongoing fight against the church)
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by DangotePikin: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
psalmsjob:

The Holy Spirit Himself is the one sent by God who teaches and nourishes me and everyone who believe and if Oyedepo is truly sent by God then you will agree with me that he is under the Holy Spirit in every shred of the imagination in fact he couldn't have "helped" you spiritual if not for the Holy Spirit.

Why give a glory due to God to a human being? He is the one that can permanent whatever a man purportedly gave you.

I don't need a spiritually minded person, I want and have the Spirit Himself and that's all I need.
You should know that when I say Oyedepo has been a blessing to me spirituality, I mean the power of God through him. He has no power on his own. This is one of the reasons why I don't like engaging in religious discussions online. You pick on my words, then misinterpret it to suit your claims. That is not so nice. The fact that one has the holy spirit doesnt mean you cant be blessed by a prophet sent to you by God. I'm not worshipping any man, it is not everything any man tells me that I have to agree with, irrespective of how much I honour him.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BushWickBill: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

And You this Thing think you have made a reasonable point abi.

Go practise what you spewing when these terrorists are at your doorstep slaughtering your family and loved ones that is if you this Thing are not even one of them hiding under anonymity.

And you fail miserably with your indomie tbrain.

The Christian race is about suffering for Christ in all forms.

If my family is to be slaughtered for the sake of the gospel, then who am I to complain?

Unfortunately since your brain is wired towards the next plate of indomie you are praying fervently to consume, you cannot understand the same words that Christ himself uttered.

I John 3:13 tells us that we should not be surprised if the world hates us. John 12:25 Christ tells us that if we love our lives we will lose it.
Maybe Christ wasn't talking to people like you, because you can't accept the fact that he actually preached that message.
When Peter struck the ear of someone who tried to arrest him, what was Christ's response?

Carry weapons and tell me how you are different from those you are condemning.
Then come and tell me how you are a Christian.
Since you are still wired to think about your plate of indomie, you go about killing people "who look like" (not even sure) Boko haram, yet you want to tell me that it is a message from the cross.

I don't even know why I am responding to someone who doesn't know what being a Christian is all about.

Of course, the words of Christ himself are nonsense to eternal ignoramuses like you, so I don't expect this to make any sense to an indomie brain.
Oyedepo and his brand of Christianity that doesn't have root in the words of Christ has taken hold on you.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by bunmat007: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=CXLVII post=52760496]By there ways.....you shall know them. How can a man of God utter volatile statements like this? Oyedepo is into hard-drugs

Can't belie Oyedepo can still descend lower to utter statements like this.

Am of a strong belief that we all re going to heaven if Oyedepo makes it to heaven cos his utterances re similar to a cursed being

Something is wrong with u oponu!!! wait until they kill you before you react, abi if any of your family members is a victim will you be saying this nonsense. any look alike Boko Haram that comes my way is a goner!!
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by bignero: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

mr man with no due respect youy seem tohave a fundamental issue...

you dont belive in christ or Christianity.....yet your quoting christ..... undecided

christians act...problem

they dont act problem...

omo the thing eating you is very strong

your not a believer you have no right to quote the bible...quote your nairaland, sango or what ever you belive
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2017
BushWickBill:

n you.

Hey Bloody Asswipe, go give your Taksir to your FishBrain Father.

I got no Time for your idiotic sermon.

Get off my mention you Terrorist pretending to be a Christian.
Your likes are in Sambisa and mountains of afghanistan.

Go wrap those rags on your head Kiddo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.