Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (39915 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Onyiido: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ten12:
Telling me you are not ready for kpanshin after Friday night club
Repent
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Whenever she doesn't pick my call, nor reply text within 15mins, Just like what happened this evening....when we had issue, I gave my gf what she wanted, she didn't pick my call when she called back to explain, I gave her one week not to call me, and think about what she want....guys, she feel sick immediately...I had to rush her to the clinic.
You are a control freak.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
justscorchone:

You've got ass like a zebra
Na bad tin cry embarassed
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Onyiido: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
a control freak
Gbam
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by micflo28(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
waka waka woman.... nagging woman
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are a control freak.

Hey, am nt but I tame lady to be submissive....
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Flashh: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
olac21:
Are you okay upstairs
Is it your pússy?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

My broda, you already have yourself a girlfriend. just in case you didn't realise. Girls don't give a hout on who they don't like.

Same genotype so it can't go farther than this. But I'm beginning to feel like am in one. Esp with constant question of my movements and plans for the day
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Look at u. You can't tame some ladies like me.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are a control freak.

Wrong a manipulator freak. Geeez Beause of 15 mins

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by nnaeyes6: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
SORRY IN HUMILITY. I broke up with my fiance on Saturday cos of this word AM SORRY. We had dated for four but who caesssssssss?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Teaser4(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
If she betray my trust, we are done. but na gently i go drop her. #trustIssues

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

A babe that likes you would be submissive though not always though some crazy babes dey sha
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Someone's nyash is leaking air lolz
LOL!!it's big, and e geti ulcer
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Look at u. You can't tame some ladies like me.

Give me a 2months, I will make you feel specially loved...that you wouldn't dream of loosing me...
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
pcguru1:

Same genotype so it can't go farther than this. But I'm beginning to feel like am in one. Esp with constant question of my movements and plans for the day

Yea, I'm beginning to feel like asking for women's genotype in the first date lol
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
pcguru1:

Wrong a manipulator freak. Geeez Beause of 15 mins
I can't even date a person like him.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

Na bad tin cry embarassed

You be the judge

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Give me a 2months, I will make you feel specially loved...that you wouldn't dream of loosing me...
Story, who your love don help?

I have experienced better love.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthsayer007:

Yea, I'm beginning to feel like asking for women's genotype in the first date lol

I swear i have been meeting too many AS babes and all this bastard AA boys dey follow AS boys dey drag AA babes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
I can't even date a person like him.

Your type easily fall for me.....I don't take them serious
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by marisdgreat(f): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lionbite:
i don't tolerate use of app locks on on her whatsapp angry angry
Na your phone ni
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Story, who your love don help?
I have experienced better love.
Then kudos to it, all men are not the same, I love my GF.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
pcguru1:

I swear i have been meeting too many AS babes and all this bastard AA boys dey follow AS boys dey drag AA babes.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Your type easily fall for me.....I don't take them serious
Dey give yourself hope grin.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Then kudos to it, all men are not the same, I love my GF.
I'm dominant OK, its good as you like your submissive girlfriend.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Dey give yourself hope grin.

No hope at all, but can you guaranree that your hrt can stay off a day without thinking of me?...
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm dominant OK, its good as you like your submissive girlfriend.

Thank you....true colour..
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

No hope at all, but can you guaranree that your hrt can stay off a day without thinking of me?...
Why not. I trust my heart, and am a busy person altogether.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by stubbornman(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
JVgal:
Odour ( body or mouth) and terrible English
* Chewing garlic and scratching armpit* what does you said .... cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Revolva(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
no 1 lies no2 lies no3 lies cos women are program to lie
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why not. I trust my heart, and am a busy person altogether.

Wow, as a busy person I guarantee u....1week, my name will be all around your work place....you will forget your colleagues name...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) / Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.