Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (39940 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by tillaman(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Lies and third parties
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Menzy86(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2017

Hahah yes ooo ur right. She was acutally from the south western part of Nigeria.
Funny thing is if i tell her am vexed, she would say its cos she loves me thats why she insults me. and am like whats love gat to do with calling me mumu.
Anewaiz, like i said earlier, I dont blame her, I blame her parents and prolly her community.
I once liked a yoruba girl so much during my late teen and undergrad days because of her gentility, humility and meekness and actually categorised all yoruba girls to be alike in that sense...... That was in one of the Northern states. Now I recently (2yrs ago) moved to a yoruba dominated state and thought I was gonna meet several ladies like that but to my greatest surprise its totally d opposite. I'm not a man for stereotypes but I can safely say that MOST yoruba ladies can be very lousy, insultive (as u hav experienced) and uncouth. Seems d men enjoy them like that though.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Sexual indecency...

As a guy I'm extremely sexually decent so I expect same from my woman....many other things can be tolerated but if the number of guys in your life past or present goes beyond a certain limit....na wahala...and I hate to hear that phrase "it's in the past"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by neighy(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2017
pcguru1:

I swear i have been meeting too many AS babes and all this bastard AA boys dey follow AS boys dey drag AA babes.
lol wat should a guy do.... Dat feeling wen u dont have to ask her genotype b4 asking her out
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by fularm(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2017

we dated about 16 months. Trust me its not a flaw that can be remedied. Didnt yiu read the part where I said i could be temperamental??
I dont wana have to hit a lady in ma life but she was making me see reasons to. Thats why i quietly walked away. i truly love and adore her, but I cant keep up with the Insults.

you don't get it, it can surly be amended if she truly cares. and you truly love her as well. very workable
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Stanley1155: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Honesty it makes relationship to b Boring. I like it wen my babe can lie for Africa
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by sunnyt1(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2017

hmmmn what about the ladies that insult.
I remember ma ex, we broke up some weeks ago due to the fact that she insults so much.
The F word and mad word are nothing to her.
She dishes them out to me carelessly.
I really loved up, but men when the insults were escalating, had to back out. funniest thing is that she really loves me as well, but she had grown up with that psyche already. She probably learnt that from her mum and dad cos even when i visited them, her mumc can talk carelessly for Africa.
I disdain Insult cos i can be very temperamental, so instead make i vex, its better i avoid the relationship.
Insult is a No No for me as well.
in other words, she hates a temperamental dude
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ikp120(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2017
megafone:
Are you MMM? grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Well said everyone. But my is simple, don't be a broken girl! I can't tolerate a lady solely rely on me financially.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by jaywhoco(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2017
For me, you should want me almost as much as I want you...you can be reticent but not dishonestly holding back information...once you attempt to cheat, the deal is off!!!
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Melonny(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Neenie:
I think you are a jealous type.
yeah, maybe I am or will be jealous. how do you want me to feel when people think that my girlfriend and the male bff are dating?
People expect them to the dating. in fact people think they should be dating..
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Merceline(f): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Damfostopper:
not returning missed calls.... if I call you twice.... you don't return it if u did missed my call and you expect me to call back.... we r done... cos I won't call again till u return d calls even if ur dead
hahahaha
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Merceline(f): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
I Dont like a complainant. whatever you do don't complain about me to me all the time. it makes my brain snap and I get confused. just be cool. I don't like liars and invariably cheats. then please Dont fail to bath twice a day I hate any form of odour.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2017
I hate dirty & nagging ladies .
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2017
I despise control freaks and petty liars plus mummy boys...
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2017
jaywhoco:
For me, you should want me almost as much as I want you...you can be reticent but not dishonestly holding back information...once you attempt to cheat, the deal is off!!!
hmmmmmm..... good one but i hope same applies to u cos u cant b hopping around and have this standard in ur relationship...lol
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ammamat(f): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2017
lies and cheat..... gosh..some guys can lie and cheat ..mostly the two work hand in hand...
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2017
tillaman:
Lies and third parties
I hate third parties too. A couple should b able to resolves issues instead of running to mummy to complain or daddy or friend...lolz
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2017
wizrose:
no giving U advicecheesy
ok sir
kuchikau1:
do u mind a Pm?
no
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Toks2008:
Sexual indecency...

As a guy I'm extremely sexually decent so I expect same from my woman....many other things can be tolerated but if the number of guys in your life past or present goes beyond a certain limit....na wahala...and I hate to hear that phrase "it's in the past"
LOL.... Its in d past dear, old things have passed away, abi e no dey bible again? ...lolzzz Its best not to concern yoursrlf with past happenings as long as the person stays true to you.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Nma27:
Cheating and Arrogance
every lady hates cheating
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by emmy02(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
ikp120:
I hate lies, insecurity, and violence, because I am a very gentle and easy going guy wink.

If you hit me I go respond instanta with 30% interest grin grin

Lols.. Broz, u b MMM?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Niyuu:
You do not insult me. You just don't.
hehehehehe.... but i dey take style yab oooo..... but in a nice way
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by giusjr(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Deceit and Pride... I hate them like mad
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2017

hmmmn what about the ladies that insult.
I remember ma ex, we broke up some weeks ago due to the fact that she insults so much.
The F word and mad word are nothing to her.
She dishes them out to me carelessly.
I really loved up, but men when the insults were escalating, had to back out. funniest thing is that she really loves me as well, but she had grown up with that psyche already. She probably learnt that from her mum and dad cos even when i visited them, her mumc can talk carelessly for Africa.
I disdain Insult cos i can be very temperamental, so instead make i vex, its better i avoid the relationship.
Insult is a No No for me as well.
d babe go don finish u wit insults over feeding
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by thowbie7ven(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Kobicove:

Why do you people always assume that someone with a character flaw can be changed.

As far as I'm concerned it's better to just walk away...

What you 'see' during courtship is just about 10% of what you'll see after marriage so don't settle for less.
Guy, do you know what counselling is?...do you know what a heart-heart discussion entails?...see, change is always from the inside!...i've seen many people change from their old ways for good just because they were able to work it out together with their spouses...and the otherwise too...walking away as you've stated above should always be the last resort and that's if the person in question isn't ready to turn a new leaf...we all have flaws and as such, no one is a perfect being...just because someone is a "bad egg"today doesn't mean they'll live like that for the rest of their lives...someone that changes from bad to good can also change from good to bad...it's just from the inside+determination...and if the lady isn't ready to turn a new leaf, the guy should just walk away...shikena
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2017
pcguru1:

Actually it would be sexist for him not to hit you, so him hitting you is the non-sexist thing to go, this is what feminist told me on Reddit
Better try and ask for a lady's genotype codedly before entering any serious relationship cos that could b a deal breaker unless you still in ur teen and have no concern for such yrt
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Nma27:
LOL.... Its in d past dear, old things have passed away, abi e no dey bible again? ...lolzzz Its best not to concern yoursrlf with past happenings as long as the person stays true to you.

Past my foot...when she dey do am she knew it was bad but still did it anyway...let her go back to the past or look for a guy who has had an equal reckless past.

I hate it when my woman have been scrwd by every Dike Stephen Adamu Kunle..... habba! dem dey collect medal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Nma27:
Better try and ask for a lady's genotype codedly before entering any serious relationship cos that could b a deal breaker unless you still in ur teen and have no concern for such yrt

Lol not teen oh 31 it's why I need to know fast
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
adbokus:

life is simple. It's not a military engagement, but there are certain things that personally would not be tolerated. If you wanted that other guy, just say the word and we are through. We imbibe injurious lifestyle of the West forgetting that as Africans, certain things are just plain display of disloyality in a relationship...
Life is simple but we humans complicate it... I drummed this into a friend's ear but he chose not to understand d intricate meaning and complicated his life for a short while though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.