Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... (736 Views)

Stop Disgracing Yourself, See The Meaning Of Every Emoji You Use / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... by 9jayes: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2017
I sleep around too much to do without condoms. Tho it feels better without, but meh it's not worth the risk for me.
Re: How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... by makydebbie(f): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2017
undecided......congratulations
Re: How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Rhythm method or withdrawal method gives you full satisfaction without protection and without consequences except the lady in question has STD
Re: How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2017
9jayes:
I sleep around too much to do without condoms.
Tho it feels better without, but meh it's not worth the risk for me.
We should clap for you huh?? Better go and pray to your God for Forgiveness. ManSlut
Re: How Often Do You Use Cd(protection) As For Me... by 9jayes: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
We should clap for you huh?? Better go and pray to your God for Forgiveness. ManSlut
I can see you a virgin mary

(1) (Reply)

Men Of The End Time In The Church / Whom Would You Choose As A Firstborn / A Friend Needs Your Advice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.