Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (84528 Views)

Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by bigfather(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Flexherbal:
This naturally endowed lady is calling out guys to come have a bet with her on tennis game.

She seems so confident that she is going to win.

damn_msmiamiI:

"BET you won't play me in Tennis, I'll take your Lil measly dollars & walk off like a model"

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLoE1QjUtW/

If you play with her, will you allow her to win you?

Wetin be this ? Ballon YA++SH shocked
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Am sorry i don't find her sexy. Looks wacky.

Strictly my opinion and how i feel.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by noziz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
she gats win na with dat kind thing for her back. that yansh don blow breeze for my eyes o! shocked
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

This one has seen more than 5000 _cocks!
The tin son over panel beat her cheesy
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by RomanyChi(f): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2017

q puteriaaaaaaa
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by revivalistdee(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Flexherbal:
She added that you should ask those in Lagos!

damn_msmiamiIn: these streets IMA GOD
You better ask my hitters from Lagos to LONDON , from Cali to Conneticut‼️

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPMKSWxDN8g/

Lagosians, how far?

And This One Call Her Self Young Lady ! Hmm....... So Sorry YouR JuJu No Work For My Body....... And To Tell You The Truth....... Na Shit Full That Stupid YaNSH Of YourS........*aya N Rin Mi*** Vomits**

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by TheForsaken: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
I pity those who would call her 'mother' in the future. Btw, her curves are just damn disgusting. -Pukes. #TheForsaken.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's been a while I heard of the vaseline crews. grin IDGAF crews ti take over grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by WhiteNoise(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
You want to tempt me? It wi nor work cool
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by modaink333: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na beta shit de dia
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jesu what am i seeing? over load.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by elsomm(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Table P ennis you mean?
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
I like the court. The blue colour is so vivid.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
l will play her butts and allow her butt to win.....Because my surname is Runtown#madoveryou.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by willi926(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
ezra1990:

When is ur burial??
Lol,wen am tru
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Look closely. it's a padded butt.
i bow oo...dos eyez of urz fit see bacteria

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by remi4ever(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
All I see is a punk ass biaatch advertising her silicon aided ass... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Category1:
Whrs the curve? All I see is a smelling yansh.
lol hw u tk knw say e dey smell?abi u don.....
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vaseline boys,market don show grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
U will be distracted,and probably,she's a pōrnstar
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
that yansh is obviously fake...too smooth and round, looks like silicon implants to me
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Matthew4sure(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
This people self, tell us your problem and we will solve it for you
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 12:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Watching it via higher definition.........Olosho on the loose........
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
wtfCode:
Chisos! grin
My heart oo
That gave me a heart attack.

Hope you are OK, now?
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Booty is not everything.
This girl has gone to reduce her asssssss.

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Flexherbal:
Booty is not everything.
This girl has gone to reduce her asssssss.

you know the number of marks and unnecessary spots wey go don dey that nyash like this?
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:41am On Mar 13, 2021
anthonyuncle:

you know the number of marks and unnecessary spots wey go don dey that nyash like this?

Youthful exuberance makes people do things without thinking of the consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Romance Section Chat Room I / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.