Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) (84296 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is how she celebrated her day!!! While praying for a 'good' man. shocked

Ella Ada wrote:

Happy birthday to me � I Wish myself many more years more money I wish myself a good man that have biggest cucumber �
Happy birthday to the CEO of cucumber
Happy birthday to mother hen �
I wish myself long life and prosperous

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1432392400470862&id=100011003460261

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
So, what's unusual here? Isn't this what 99.327% of Nigerian girls crave for?

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.

284 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Coc.k and cucumber

My only anger is that she may get rewarded with a responsible SIMP man for marriage. angry angry angry angry

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Is she pregnant already?

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Prayer house material grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is a serious madness. Na them dey make guys insult Nigerian girls.
See her arms like unripe cucumbers.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by slawormiir: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

A real niggarrr is weak

He was about to heave a sigh of relief and light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world....then boom another shit pops up.....

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Na wa oh...

But that's not a new thing na...........I must really commend this woman for being specific and honest with herself because she has categorically stated that she needs a man with a big cucumber/coccklipsrsealed

And with the look of things,e be like say this woman go like lashing well well tongue

13 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
That girl has a loads of STDs in her system, any guy who mates with her will be doomed for all eternity.

This I have seen.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Candidlady:
Only yeebos can do this....

Madness on another level....

Dvck lover.. obviously she likes it...

cool

Reminds one of Chidinma, The Cucumber Girl.

#yamlegger amaka#

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Promiseibritam: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lala, show off ur rod to promise land.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Lordswazz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
This lady is sick. What a very unsightly shoot. I wonder what/who gave her such "lidiculous" ideas.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by siofra(f): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Very creative, I applaud you ma.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by siofra(f): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.

Palm tree fuckerr, please go for deliverance. Don't use this as a cover up for your mental illness.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by debbydams(f): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:

yes.. palm tree isn't bad at all

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's jux a manifestation of her innermost desires.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Its all good whichever way she chooses to catch her fun

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Did she av tight pussy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
temitope27:
Did she av tight pussy?
Do you have big dick?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by dan9ice(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
All those cock (fowl) grin will give her scares all over her body o

When I said cock, never meant d!ck grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh...

But that's not a new thing na...........I must really commend this woman for being specific and honest with herself because she has categorically stated that she needs a man with a big cucumber/cocklipsrsealed

And with the look of things,e be like say this woman go like lashing well well tongue

See You!..
Dat Lady has some mental issues!!
There is Nothing Good about Her!!

I wonder how her Pussy will be..
Hmmm..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Disgusting. angry

Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
She is better off with those cucumbers because I wonder if any man will want to fucck a potbellied baby elephant.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
I have better CUCUMBERS which I can send down from the States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by muller101(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
No difference from her kind on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by yuping(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
And one person on another thread is thinking of getting married to a former mad woman, SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
This one mad oo

6 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Davash222:

Hahaha grin

You never still get money to marry your Oyibo woman?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by TeamLeader(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Werey leleyi o

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.