Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107051 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Mudley313: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

smh @ this letter wit clear naija grammar structure n intonation claiming to be from sergey mavrodi....nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Harinholar(f): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
skyo78:

Lies!!!!
You they mind am??
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyinka123: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
xykms101:

U can continue GHing u won't be matched. Nigerians are just too dull.

I don't understand you. I have bought 2 plots land and a tokunbo car with MMM money. They there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Viking007(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have successfully GH. smiley

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ademasta(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Harinholar:
. O funy abi.....#teamMMM#
See her teeth... O ti feran owo ju cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by bobogii2008: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just tried now, it declined my request saying no mavros to withdraw

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by dacovajnr: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
doingood:
I GH and i've been matched. The person just made transfer to my acct now. I'm so happy. I got alert. I just GH 400k now. MMM u d best.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by CentaurXXV: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dafuq?!... See viewers! shocked

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Dexema(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gh
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Bizzyliss(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oilwell:

bro Your GH is how much?.
its like people with 100k and above are not getting help.
mine is 374k

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
I was able to get help of 85k, 53k and 37k... waiting to be match now.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Oilwell(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
kbitss:
I don GH an matched.... Screenshot in a jiffy. Tidying my downliners

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Hiploko(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
skyo78:

Lies!!!!
GH is working... Now get out and bury your head in shame

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by anigbajumo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Smart scammers. They have set aside a couple of millions to use in luring the next phase of idiots prior to the final close down. And I know the idiots will still gamble. For those that put big money into this, I am delighted to inform you that you will never get your money back. It is the smooth ending with hope they will scam more.

Shame will still catch you soon,just b calm,no die on top another people's headache.......

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
peeta4u:
I have been able to get help successfully. LONG LIVE MMM

That is a bloody lie. Nobody has been able to GH. Stop telling lies.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ace16(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
What a Country, celebrating and rejoicing while promoting a Ponzi scheme... they'd still cry Wolf ..

Shut ur stinking mouth up!!!! Hater!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Skain(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
The rate at which people will request for help, I wonder who is going to provide the help. Just asking though

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by UD101(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oilwell:

Just GH #866k

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by xykms101: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adeyinka123:

I don't understand you. I have bought 2 plots land and a tokunbo car with MMM money. They there.

Hehehe ... How much do u now have in it ? I believe it worth the price of the said car and land .... My guy use ur head , no one is paying u money . that money is gone for good.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by histemple: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mayany:
We are the anti MMM group how market? MMM ride on....

English is such a sensitive language. A little error and your sentence can land you in trouble.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Oilwell(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
dagok:
I just GH now for my downline........ Immediately they matched him...... ... You can Chat me up directly on Whatsaap 08132355293 GUIDER CEO.

The GH is how much?.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dafuq! shocked see fifle
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by slinkman(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ace16:

Shut ur stinking mouth up!!!! Hater!!
hater of what exactly? The Ponzi scheme where you don't make up to a million a year? Or the Ponzi scheme that seized your cash without your consent? You should be the one shutting up good fellow wink

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by chigoziri2403(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
socially oriented indeed, that statement means they don't have enough funds to go round; they can only pay small amounts and hope people pump in big money!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Vickysnipe147(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
LegalBaby:
they should give me birthday gift and release min too crycry
Happy Birthday
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by adedayourt(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Av seen the movie too

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
from what have seen not everyone can Gh yet just tried but I was told I can't but I did for my brother and it went through

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by clark0: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oilwell:

Your assertion is not correct.. I was able to GH mine

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Delemon: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oh Jigbi jigbi jigbi

At least my Debtors No Longer have Excuses .....

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

✍ Guider Esan Dare[/quote]
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
I wan provide help.... #PHactivated
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by stockbear: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
hhhhloool
i declare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.