Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107053 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ola81(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Good news.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by bettercreature(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pesuzok:

Even you, you want to GH of 3.8m and PH of 50K. Long live MMM!!!
Don't mind them! one thing is to get help and another thing is to get matched,The system will crash today

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ianSweet(f): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oilwell:

bro Your GH is how much?.
its like people with 100k and above are not getting help.

Even 50k self
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by lakesider(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Smart scammers. They have set aside a couple of millions to use in luring the next phase of idiots prior to the final close down. And I know the idiots will still gamble. For those that put big money into this, I am delighted to inform you that you will never get your money back. It is the smooth ending with hope they will scam more.

anything that involves making money involves loosing money .
if u can t take risk , u can t make money
your analysis shows that you don't understand the system .
before you critisize , you need to study what you are criticizing .
your analysis just shows u don't understand anything .
die a broke ass man .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Toylove: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
xykms101:

U can continue GHing u won't be matched. Nigerians are just too dull.
Same thoughts... Ure free to GH buh Wen ll u b merged when no one is providing help
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
PStacks:

Gullible people will go back and get beaten a second time..

once beaten is twice shy
who says they were bitten the first time? MMM Nigeria never crashed, MMM is real and it's going to be stronger than ever this year with the new model.. We stand with MMM Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by rengsho: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
MicroBox:
How much is mmm paying for Doller BTC if I should provide my bitcoin wallet?
I think that one will be faster..

It was 50% the last time I checked
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pesuzok:

Even you, you want to GH of 3.8m and PH of 50K. Long live MMM!!!
LMAO. if he gets the 3.8 e go pick race LMAO

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
What a Country, celebrating and rejoicing while promoting a Ponzi scheme... they'd still cry Wolf ..
HELP THE THOUSANDS OF PARTICIPANTS IF YOU GET THE MONEY? WHO YOU EPP? I KNOW SAY U GO DEY AMONGST THOSE WHO ARE MOCKING THEM A MONTH AGO.....NTOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by jakesbaba: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
If you get sense Just collect your money and fly away

forget dat thing, i'm ready to PH.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by deebrain(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
As someone that could be described as old school in nairaland, I've never seen such number of views and comments to threads in such a short space of time, aside ofcouse, live football matches.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Floridax(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
freshdude99:
How many times did you try?
once ooo
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by uzuede4(f): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
To know the huge anticipation behind MMM, please check the number of people viewing this thread. No be small tin o.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
TushExchangeNg:

If you notice U cant GH. Logout ans login again then try to re-GH. It work that way!!!

Did d same.

still the same thing

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
lakesider:

die a broke ass man .
MMM Nigeria is real ...... I will put in more money because I have gained much from it...... We stand with MMM Nigeria......... Shame on haters..... MMM Nigeria is blessed. The new model will even be stronger. God bless MMM Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Pesuzok(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
kingsilly:

you fucking daft, he is only GH cause he has PH roughly dat amount in the past
mshewwwww

Sorry, I didnt know my statement would pain you....

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by hartrobber: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
mmm Nigeria is back full. I just saw a friend who got help and provided help immediately. That is how to sustain this community. Let us all provide help as we get help. Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by greggng: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Floridax:
weh all those stupid and useless mmm haters.....

where dem De ....I don gh just na ooo...
useless haters..we just de start ....haters go die for mmm mata

What about someone that put in 5million how can such a person get help since I read they re dealing with people with little fund for now
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by lakesider(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ruq:
Just imagine the baloney, i mean what kind of a fuckd up scheme would talk down on their customers in this way, and prospective dingbats still wont take a que from this. What dafuq do they mean by they had been warned, oh so now they want to spell out the warning for them, why didn't they state earlier not to put over a particular amount, but now they find it easier to guilt trip their participants. It's sad they're back to sweep residue of gullibles. I wish i had no compuction i should scam peeps too.
if you want to hide something from an idiot , keep it in a book .
you are not smart .all this you are saying as already been taken care of by mmm .

ignorance kills

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Toks2008(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chai! see the numbers of viewers...so Nigerians are this gullible. ..

Mark my word...This present MMM Pay Plan is not sustainable so enjoy while it lasts because it will certainly crash..call me names but I will remind you latter.

I'm an e-commerce consultant and I know a sustainable e business from a flimsy one.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
jakesbaba:

forget dat thing, i'm ready to PH.
oya no. help that guy with 3.8m. let's see who will help everyone because phs are just watching. lmao

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
prof1990:

still the same thing
it is gradual..... MMM GH is back but logic demand the system got to do it gradually. MMM Nigeria will be back stronger than ever

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
MMM Nigeria is real ...... I will put in more money because I have gained much from it...... We stand with MMM Nigeria......... Shame on haters..... MMM Nigeria is blessed. The new model will even be stronger. God bless MMM Nigeria
stop. no one is buying your trick. I know your money don hang so you want to instill confidence so when you get you money you pick race. lmaooooooo grin

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by switch47(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
greggng:

What about someone that put in 5million how can such a person get help since I read they re dealing with people with little fund for now
it will go round..... Matter of time.... MMM Nigeria is blessed

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by HIScraziness(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oilwell:

I have been trying to get help of 156k in the last one hour and it keeps telling me ''Mavros are not available for withdrawal. See details''.

I'd advice you keep trying, use another browser, tried mine for like 6times on google chrome,switched to ma phone browser before it worked. I tried GHing on ma second account now but it's not going through but m gon keep trying sha
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by nonjebose(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
giftiy:
When you get matched who is going to PH when everybody is GH? Or are u expecting new investors?just a question sha.
Funny enough, Nigerians will still join including some on NL. Do you know how many guys joined other schemes while waiting for MMM? The country is in recession with failing infrastructures like power, water, health schemes etc. Add to it, acute unemployment, business closing up, rising cost of living, inflation, government inability to pay salaries etc. The reality of this is that many people are actually putting in their "real"money and not their spare

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by KahlDrogo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Umpteenth time ive tried, they keep telling me "mavros are not available for withdrawal". sad

Logged in and out several times as suggested yet got the same result sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by HIScraziness(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shynaboy1:
I PH last december. I've just been matched now to pay the money. I have it but I'm currently scared. E be like say na only me wan PH. Make dem no block my acc sha

Don't PH yet bruh, wait till the last minute and be sure oo

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Skain(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

i will provide help same with other participants that believes in the system. Dont worry about how many people will ph u hear. undecided

OK well said.
After you must have gotten help yourself. I guess
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by KahlDrogo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
stop. no one is buying your trick. I know your money don hang so you want to instill confidence so when you get you money you pick race. lmaooooooo grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by millhouse: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
OL BOY ...see GH's of 3.5.m , 600k, 800k ...just to mention a few..abeg who wan pay all these monies to una ...( cause i saw on person that is GHing N3.5m amd PHing only 50k simultaneously

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
lakesider:

die a broke ass man .

Seriously ? This is one of them foolish zombies that will fall once again for the scam, or you are one of the idiots that are busy scamming others. Henceforth, If I meet anyone physically promoting MMM, I will have my security apparatus arrest the person.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.