Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107017 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by TushExchangeNg: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
prof1990:
from what have seen not everyone can Gh yet just tried but I was told I can't but I did for my brother and it went through

If you notice U cant GH. Logout ans login again then try to re-GH. It work that way!!!

Did d same.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by nonjebose(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Good news. I wonder why some people are still pained by this news. It does reduce a lot of tension in the society
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Achillesdam500(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
I swear this Seun self,his own much,Every festive days Ihn suppose dey do some promo and bonus packs like giving out of airtime and other beneficial things,instead he's always there condemning mmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by dotmoth4life: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
We all deserve this

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by rusher14: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shynaboy1:
I PH last december. I've just been matched now to pay the money. I have it but I'm currently scared. E be like say na only me wan PH. Make dem no block my acc sha

Epp dem na!

grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ken4agent(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
hulkhiharitoz:
sad

I GH and it still bringing out dat anoiying dialog box ....can't GH here oh. anybody with me??

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by MicroBox: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
How much is mmm paying for Doller BTC if I should provide my bitcoin wallet?
I think that one will be faster..
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by holuphisayor(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts.

Well, this ?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by TushExchangeNg: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you notice U cant GH. Logout and re-Login again then try to re-GH. It work that way!!!

Did d same.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Floridax(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
weh all those stupid and useless mmm haters.....
where dem De ....I don gh just na ooo... useless haters..we just de start ....haters go die for mmm mata
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by dollarprincess(f): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Breaking!! MMM Returns to Full Functionality After Freezing Members’ Accounts for 1 Month http://www.todaysnews.com.ng/breaking-mmm-returns-to-full-functionality-after-freezing-members-accounts-for-1-month/
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by valicious1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Coolgent:
Breaking news- MMM UPDATE ﻧﻮﺭ ﺍﮔﺮ ﺭﻓﺖ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﺩﮔﺮ ﻧﻤﯽ ﺩﺍﻧﺪﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﺩﮔﺮ ﻧﻤﯽ ﺩﺍﻥ ﻧﻮﺭ ﺍﮔﺮ ﺭﻓﺖ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻮﺭ ﺍﮔﺮ ﺭﻓﺖ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ . ﺭ ﺭﻓﺖ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﺩﮔﺮ ﻧﻤﯽ ﺩﺍﻥ ﻧﻮﺭ ﺍﮔﺮ ﺭﻓﺘﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﮔﺮ ﺭﻓﺖ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻮﺭ ﺍﮔﺮ ﺭﻓﺖ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ . ﺭ ﺭﻓﺖ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﺍﮔﺮ ﺭ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﭘﯿﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﺩﮔﺮ ﻧﻤﯽ ﺩﺍﻧﺪﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﺩﮔﺮ ﻧﻤﯽ ﺩﺍﻥ ﻧﻮﺭ ﺳﺎﯾﻪ ﺩﮔﺮ ﻧﻤﯽ ﺩﺍﻥ ﻧﻮﺭ ﺍﮔﺮ ﺭﻓﺘﺪﺍ ﻧﯿﺴﺖ ﻧﻘﺶ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻭ ﭼﺸﻢ ﺧﯿﺮﻩ ﻣﺎ
If I hear anything else, I'll still let you know.
I read Arabic. You jst cursed urself here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by peeta4u(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Glomoni:

Plz, have they matched participant to pay you?
i have not been matched, but I knw pple that have been matched.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Diligence: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Well, Well, Well! Congratulations to all stakeholders on MMM. The real test is this: GH, and also PH.
Do not let the ignoramuses infect you.
This scheme is for us to keep providing and getting help from one another; it is kinda communal living and surviving and don't stop now!
Remember, the principle remains: Give and it shall be given to you, but this time, good measured, pressed down, shaken together (and you know what?) and running over!

Congratulations and glory be to God!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by PStacks(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:
13.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

✍ Guider Esan Dare

Gullible people will go back and get beaten a second time..

once beaten is twice shy

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by hybee55: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
nigerians with rush rush
why dont we try to take it slowly

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by peeta4u(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Diligence:
Well, Well, Well! Congratulations to all stakeholders on MMM. The real test is this: GH, and also PH.
Do not let the ignoramuses infect you.
This scheme is for us to keep providing and getting help from one another; it is kinda communal living and surviving and don't stop now!
Remember, the principle remains: Give and it shall be given to you, but this time, good measured, pressed down, shaken together (and you know what?) and running over!

Congratulations and glory be to God!
i am ready and willing to PH....

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by groundnutoil(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
idros4real:

I am trying to GH but is saying mavro has been freeze I should see details, please how did you do yours.
same thing
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by wizkidblogger(f): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by dude(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please any news on MMM United?been waiting to get matched since DECEMBER. Good people please respond
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by seunakin231(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lolzz, good for participants, be sure it's not gonna be for long, steps for payment is quite explicit, still looks like u still held in ransom for ur money. Who would pay who and wanna continue? #wiseup
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Pesuzok(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
UD101:

Just GH #866k

You want to PH of 20,000 and GH of 866,000. How will mmm be sustained?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by freshdude99(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Viking007:
I have successfully GH. smiley
Abeg how u take click am bcz I don dey click mine sinx and its still showing me that annoying message of withdrawal not available
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by robosky02(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
the scam is back abi

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Hiploko(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
PH all the way... MMM!!! Saving lives... APC sharing hardship.. grin

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Achillesdam500(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
dude:
Please any news on MMM United?been waiting to get matched since DECEMBER. Good people please respond
I think mmm United is not of this world again,am also a participant just forget about it and ride on knowing fully well that if they come back it's a bonus for you
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Pesuzok(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
clark0:

Your assertion is not correct.. I was able to GH mine

Even you, you want to GH of 3.8m and PH of 50K. Long live MMM!!!

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by orizon(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
toluxa1:
MMM Always Keep to their Word

Anyway, if you need help and want to have a guider who is accessible simply use the new change guider feature to change your guider to toluxa1@gmail.com
Boss oya PM me
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by MrGreenMavro: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
dude:
bros no b only u o angry angry
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Viking007(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
freshdude99:

Abeg how u take click am bcz I don dey click mine sinx and its still showing me that annoying message of withdrawal not available
Yh I also got that error message till I used a PC.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by freshdude99(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Floridax:
weh all those stupid and useless mmm haters.....

where dem De ....I don gh just na ooo...
useless haters..we just de start ....haters go die for mmm mata
How many times did you try?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by kingsilly(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pesuzok:

You want to PH of 20,000 and GH of 866,000. How will mmm be sustained?

you fucking daft, he is only GH cause he has PH roughly dat amount in the past
mshewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.