Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107054 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Samcoflex75(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Not able to GH ooo. Still ahowing me the one month freeze news sad
Has anyone been able to GH??

i think it has to do with the maturity date, i have requested to get help for my first account but my second account is still saying mavros are not available, the first account matured before the second
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Akanbiedu(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
"A foole and his money be soone at debate: which after with sorow repents him too late." Thomas Tusser

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Marrtynze(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
doingood:
I GH and i've been matched. The person just made transfer to my acct now. I'm so happy. I got alert. I just GH 400k now. MMM u d best.
MMM Guider spotted, lol we know what you are

17 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by onyxo76(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
groundnutoil:
same thing
log out ,log in again and gh ,just did mine
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
mmm be like

GH pending. 7,063,562,653

PH pending. 123,000

grin

14 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
any proof from MMM users?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by orizon(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
bobogii2008:
I just tried now, it declined my request saying no mavros to withdraw
Me to

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ruq: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
lakesider:

if you want to hide something from an idiot , keep it in a book .
you are not smart .all this you are saying as already been taken care of by mmm .

ignorance kills

You're a fool, Accomplice of doom, it has been taken care of and you can't reply me with how it is done, but because you know i speak the truth, you're irked that peeps might snap out of your hypnosis.
Doofus make sure you publish your reply in a book.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by knostbrown01(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yarduni:

I wont pity them anymore. They keep on getting roped into scam deeper and deeper. Idiots!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
deebrain:
As someone that could be described as old school in nairaland, I've never seen such number of views and comments to threads in such a short space of time, aside ofcouse, live football matches.
Na money matter bro grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ultimate73(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don get my help
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
grin grin grin
Lwkm I just dey pity them sha. e no easy

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Personally, i think they are allowing people below 20k to get help,i tried and they said wait patiently to be matched, although i dont know the limit for now...but from all indication ,it looks like they will keep increasing the limit sha.............but the question is ? why is it that people that did not invest even a dine are out there shouting and ranting for another persons wahala..?

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
it is gradual..... MMM GH is back but logic demand the system got to do it gradually. MMM Nigeria will be back stronger than ever

I understand. I don't even mind. let us have people providing help so the system balances. let my mulla grow
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by greggng: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
it will go round..... Matter of time.... MMM Nigeria is blessed

Thanks for the assurance. Actually the guy is a nice friend. That money was sent to him by his brother who is in Japan for some project here. He invested so that he can get some fund cos the brother will soon land naija. I am praying for him and every other person. Is not easy to lose fund no one can assist here

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Samcoflex75:

i think it has to do with the maturity date, i have requested to get help for my first account but my second account is still saying mavros are not available, the first account matured before the second
Your first account when did it fully mature??
From my calculation, mine was 27th dec. Though th release date was 15th dec
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by SHOCK7(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jehovah see the amount of people viewing MMM topic,WOW!so many depending on this scheme yet all the cynics & bad-belle people 're seeing doom! angryJehovah see the amount of people viewing MMM topic,WOW!so many depending on this scheme yet all the cynics & bad-belle people 're seeing doom!
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by absoluteSuccess: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
The day of reckoning has come.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Kabz: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
doingood:
I GH and i've been matched. The person just made transfer to my acct now. I'm so happy. I got alert. I just GH 400k now. MMM u d best.
Linus!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pesuzok:

Sorry, I didnt know my statement would pain you....
kingsilly indeed chaiii
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
greggng:

Thanks for the assurance. Actually the guy is a nice friend. That money was sent to him by his brother who is in Japan for some project here. He invested so that he can get some fund cos the brother will soon land naija. I am praying for him and every other person. Is not easy to lose fund no one can assist here
meaning when he gets the money he'll run? lmaooooo...

my people come see oh. see the plan. don't provide help oh. people will run.

a word is enough for the wise. grin

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
switch47:
it is gradual..... MMM GH is back but logic demand the system got to do it gradually. MMM Nigeria will be back stronger than ever

I will wait till the system balances let my mulla grow
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by infinitemiles: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
I already requested to GH before the system was shot down and i wasnt matched with anybody. Now i loged in to my dashboard all i can see is request to get help deleted. Pls what does that mean. Does it mean that i will no longer be matched?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by slinkman(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adeyeancah:
HELP THE THOUSANDS OF PARTICIPANTS IF YOU GET THE MONEY? WHO YOU EPP? I KNOW SAY U GO DEY AMONGST THOSE WHO ARE MOCKING THEM A MONTH AGO.....NTOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i do not know whether to even laugh or weep for you. grin such brain damaged has long been plunged into extinction..

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by KahlDrogo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
millhouse:
OL BOY ...see GH's of 3.5.m , 600k, 800k ...just to mention a few..abeg who wan pay all these monies to una ...( cause i saw on person that is GHing N3.5m amd PHing only 50k simultaneously
It seems the site has crashed completely sef. The bombardment has overwhelmed it.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by nlanded: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
I so pity these Nigerians that would still fall for this, go and read about advanced fee fraud, the best technique is that when you scam a "client", you keep on scamming and once the "client" has paid he/she would keep on paying till they are totally out of money, ask the Yahoo boys for more information.

What MMM would do now is just to attract other gullible members and not pay out much as they clearly stated they won't pay the big money people yet and they should wait, then later on MMM can easily cash out and blame it on the media and government which made new investors low and thereby made the system to crash.

MMM claimed they froze accounts during December because those withdrawing would be more than those depositing, isn't it the same thing that's gonna happen now? They said they would only pay those who invested little money for now, if MMM is legit why didn't they take this same step in December? Think guys!! This is an elaborate scheme playing out according to its script.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by KahlDrogo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Lwkm I just dey pity them sha. e no easy
Baba keep quiet oo. My bar too dey there. He be like the site don crash sef. E no dey open again. cry
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by metroid(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
I pity those who use MMM crash to lie to their creditors grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by cosade(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
If you get sense Just collect your money and fly away

If his is not among the "Richers".

"As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it."
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
i do not know whether to even laugh or weep for you. grin such brain damaged has long been plunged into extinction..
pele professor wey no get brain damage. Laugh or weep, its ur own cup of acid! I'm not a participant but why should I mock pple that invest so much amount into the scheme? Really, its bad. Shey na tissue paper u think say them use? Once again, NTOOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Baba keep quiet oo. My bar too dey there. He be like the site don crash sef. E no dey open again. cry
when we warn una no hear word. mumu na him una be. oya provide another one na. gerrout
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by wayodude(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
I am seriously trying to grasp the sense in this thing.

So, taking out your money (return on investment) sort of means you are contributing to the eventual collapse of the system. If taking your money and going away is frowned upon, how then is this 'thing' beneficial to anyone?

What can I say that hasn't been said before?....wonderful people. Good luck sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.