Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108620 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by pestrolus2002(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
uchennaq:
The reason why the poor are been paid first is because, if they pay high earners, the money wont go round. Then what is the essence of saying this program is sustainble? Pz scheme. I laugh :-)
Pls what's the definition of the poor? Where did poor got money to do MMM

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by uchennaq(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

Make una leave this guy alone ooo, because he is saying nothing but the SAD TRUTH. Most of us not doing this now has done it as far back as 2008 with LR and egold. They are paying poor people first because they are depending on small money they have now, rich people should just forget their money now until another richer person invest and they will use that richer person money to pay the rich person. They cant even pay above 50k. Kai 9ja una dey sleep oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by brightalo17: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Army goes to war hoping for either dead or alive, Leave MMM participant they've chosen either to gain or lose .
People drink,smoke,fuckkkk oloshos gamble spend money on unnecessary things,yet you're here blaming someone for investing his or her money on something.

MMM maybe another manner from heaven .

I am not a participant only because I don't base in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by uchennaq(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
pestrolus2002:

Pls what's the definition of the poor? Where did poor got money to do MMM
Ask mmm creators, shebi na they news they posted. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by MizMyColi(f): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

I have been keeping kwayet about this MMM thing because it's somehow more technical for me to understand Mathematics. Now that I have come to a better understanding of MMM

I have a question or two...

1. Where does MMM get the 30 percent they give to first timers?

2. Where do they get the 10-15 percent that they pay upliners?

3. Is it from the monies of those who are just registering?

4. If the answer to 3 above is yes, supposing the whole of Nigeria decides to participate....
And let's say NIGERIA is made up of 200 individuals, what then happens when all 200 participants need to pull out their money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by uchennaq(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
HIScraziness:

The majority of those ranting obviously have no cash to invest, that's just it!! Every sane educated fella knows MMM is gonna come crashing someday, we don't need anybody to spell it out to us but then, we all just wonna enjoy it while it lasts. Funniest thing is I ranted more before joining MMM grin
I disagree with you ooo, infact most of us not joining know well what MMM is, we have done this like 10yrs ago. So you dont know that MMM is copy cat of other high yielding income programs existing before. Haaa oga wake up oooo, stop sleeping on mouka foam oooo

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

Don't be too ashamed to quote me when I am right

yu use to b jobless till MMM came on board n provided yu a gud job ...which is y evryday u rise n think about mmm group n critcise endlessly..
what is ur business in all these ,,anyone force yu to join or hw many mmm persons have cum to ur door fr help since dec d scheme freezed.. #my money,,#my risk,,stop takin tramadol over my headache,,cos it gona slow ur life,,if yu av one
by the way,,what kind of a guy picks up a job with no wage/salary.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmmmm, mmm, mmm, just dey luk sha
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by samsongbemisola(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
one way or the other, the owners will gain biggest. they created it. so yeah they need more money.

mmm must crash and when it does. people will cry.

oh it's not working perfect even now.
will or must?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by rhames(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
the road to hell is paved with good intentions

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ndubisik(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:

Be talking rubbish!

Na you get your mouth.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by AngelsAndStars(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
samsongbemisola:
will or must?
must.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by arsenic33(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
ezra1990:

So what should we now do? fry beans?
Rubbish its even a bae u once loved? are u dis gullible?
Guy I sight you....... cool cool
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Olibboy: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Poor is a borrower and risk taker to get rich with small change
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mcmyvoice: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ijaya123:

It is this your level of thinking that has made me loose confidence in the youth of today. It is so obvious that MMM is not sustainable an you're been advised, yet you still claim they don't want you to succeed.

It is your money, please proceed.
e he na your money b4, bad belle people plenty shall!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by samsongbemisola(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=AngelsAndStars post=52779329] must. [/quote Hmmmm I see
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mcmyvoice: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
majorbravo:

What surprises me most is how one human with blood flowing in his arteries would join MMM knowing fully well the person who Provides Help to them might never get paid at the end of the day and lose out. Everyone doing MMM is a classic example of the cliché "Better them than me"(meaning: I'lld rather it happens to anyone else but me)

please read the piece again and u will see your full description on that write up. thank God you identified yourself as one of those already described there. thanks again for unveiling ur nature
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
I hope everyone that participate in mmm is seeing now. Patience is the key. I strongly know and believe that MMM is fully back. Each and every one will be paid. And those that will PH too will do so cos we have to help ourselves to destroy poverty in Nigeria. Pls note closely MMM is not a ponzi scheme. MMM have solve problems in Nigeria and they will continue to solve problems. Those that's against MMM should flee. Each and everyone is responsible for anything you do. Infact MMM will be sustainable again in the new year 2017. MMM will spend more years to come. Pls let us be faithful to ourselves. PH when need be. I pray our faith will not fail by the grace of God cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ThatIgboBoy: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
12inchDickson:
ur father is the foolish one for bringing forth a jackass, man up nd face life, nitwit!!

Choi!!

Omo see reply naaaa

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by chrisantus25(f): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
All ye haters of mmm, what av u gained in a long run?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mcmyvoice: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
oblak00:

Have we not had enough of all this MMM bad mouthing thingy? You guys were the same people creating tension then, now that it's back, you have come again to create more tension. Can't you get a life? If I choose to be useless because I do MMM, why bother? Go and help your family at home with your legal money and stop disturbing our peace of mind please.

thanks for the wonderful response to that demon possess soul that never gets happy swing the neighbor progressing

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by shegxi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
chrisantus25:
All ye haters of mmm, what av u gained in a long run?
lols.....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nkwomarket: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
nairaland. please leave MMM alone.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by encrypt(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

Define hard earned please

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by hollyfat(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mmm

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by chrisantus25(f): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
shegxi:
lols.....

Wt I av seen or noticed us dt dey just keep hating n putting panic in pples mind. Pls dey should leave all d mmm faithfuls alone abeg

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
deebrain:
That a ponzi will keep to its promise, while a complete government struggles with her own, amazes me.

Happy MMM year in advance.
deebrain:

I'm not in MMM but I do read. And many of them read--to know that using the term, "the next thing" in the statement you made, was a prediction.

And my reply (that you are quoting) , w[b]hich your own reading and studies failed to enlighten you about, was that you should wait until something is unarguably overdue to happen before vommiting.[/b]

Good evening.
You've vomited your amazement that they keep their promises Meanwhile they've not actually done that.

Besides, it's like hailing an armed robber that he kept his words to kill and then compare him to the Federal government's failed promises. It's a weird comparison.

Its even more weird that you are not even in MMM.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by jefflittlecent(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
this mmm of a guy is very popular ooo. is he coming for presidency in 2019, is he from the north? dat mmm of a guy fit be naija next president oooo.........no insult please nairalanders.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Theo001(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM IS BACK.....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by shegxi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
chrisantus25:

Wt I av seen or noticed us dt dey just keep hating n putting panic in pples mind. Pls dey should leave all d mmm faithfuls alone abeg
people will surely hate, d koko is to keep cashing out.....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by clancymiim(f): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

hmm. Wetin com concern u? na ur money?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by komek(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

"is it your money?"

U are mouthed Bro, I love u to the moon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.