Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108623 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just provided help of 500k this afternoon.. Bad Belle will not be happy to hear this MMM is back for good. MMM rocks jhor.. #Sarcasm# cheesy

It's safer to speak against God on this thread than speak against MMM cheesy
we will quote ur thread Wen it starts paying back.... Be glad u have a little endorsement to fend for you, foolish cow that still relies on papa's stipend..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by switch47(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

MMM Nigeria is back for good...... We stand with MMM Nigeria ..... We stand for positivity...... No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by HIScraziness(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Then bro, chill out till it crashes before exploding.

We all know it would, I have my side work, I am not lazy one bit, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't take risk, if I lose, so be it, if I don't, all the best, let us enjoy the little time it has to stay left, even though it doesn't last more than tonight, I have about 400k in it since last year, and I didn't as much as cough about it since they took off last year, trust me if it crashes, I am still going to be alive.

Have a nice day.

The majority of those ranting obviously have no cash to invest, that's just it!! Every sane educated fella knows MMM is gonna come crashing someday, we don't need anybody to spell it out to us but then, we all just wonna enjoy it while it lasts. Funniest thing is I ranted more before joining MMM grin

13 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gj22(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Bro, look at you, so you can't say perse how MMM gains if they crash, apart from what you said? Then why do you all start shouting they are scams?

PS, I expected a lot more from you, but I have been seeing something else.

Mmm participants do not pay into a central account but you see, money flows up the pyramid somehow.

Let's look at guider bonuses, when you ph, your guider earns a percentage of your ph (like referral bonus), your guider 's guider also earns a percentage and also your guider's guider's guider too and so on up until the top of the pyramid is reached.

Also, who is to say that the creators of Mmm cannot just gh without having to ph? They created the system and know the inner workings. They have to earn somehow

Servers and websites cost money to maintain, also, the programmers and Web developers have to be paid somehow. The Mmm site is not even moneytized.

Mmm creators did not just create the system out of the goodness of their hearts, they are earning through either one of these means or both

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by nnamdibig(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

You need help ....The level of hatred in you need deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Culin(f): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Me
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by piax(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
The funny thing is that the non participants are the ones making the loudest noise

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 12inchDickson: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
12inchDickson:
ur father is the foolish one for bringing forth a jackass, man up nd face life, nitwit!!
tosyne2much
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 12inchDickson: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Even mama sef call me make I Gh I wonder how she knew about it *Pensive*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Many do not even know what prosperity is.... What would be the future of this generation?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
12inchDickson:
tosyne2much
Baba I dey here cheesy Wetin dey sup nah?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Trustme2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by chimah3(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
ndubisik:

Oshe burden carrier. Why don't you tell that to the same people who catch thiefs and set them on fire? They don't even want to know what the person did the next thing is tire and matches. I will warn you not to put your hand on fire, if you do and it burns you, should I be happy for you?

Be talking rubbish!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Caleycash(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

"is it your money?"

Go and Die!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
nairaman66:

Your stupidity level is second to none! How old are you?
13 grin grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by juliebrown: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Let's stop causing unnecessary panic as dispatch will be made tomorrow. I PH 1million naira and I have not been match so it's not only GH that's pending. The fact the u don't like eating beans doesn't mean u discourage oda people from eating beans

9 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by AAhmdi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

God bless you.... U just hit the hammer on the nail...

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 1miccza: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

Honestly you deserve a hug and more for this clear and unbiased truth

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just provided help of 500k this afternoon.. Bad Belle will not be happy to hear this MMM is back for good. MMM rocks jhor.. #Sarcasm# cheesy

It's safer to speak against God on this thread than speak against MMM cheesy
na wa o
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by famzynet: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
I didn't do MMM but I now have more confidence in MMM than in Nigerian government because MMM has kept to it's promise but our government only fill us with lies and is yet to keep even one promise made. Is it Bokoharam they claimed to have eradicated. Lie, lie,lie. My friend in the army was killed by Boko haram last week but the press won't tell you that. Me I dey join MMM tomorrow.

16 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
carmag:

..O boy! why are you leaking our secret
lol
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by nairaman66(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oyind17:
13 grin grin

Hahahaha.. The dude could be less than that! cheesy
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
deebrain:

Try to get pressed before using the gents.

Where did I compare it to religion?
Mr Brain, I said THE NEXT THING. Una for MMM nor dey read well sef?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adeyeancah:
think less than 50k people them dey call poor for the scheme...
Lmao
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by deebrain(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Mr Brain, I said THE NEXT THING. Una for MMM nor dey read well sef?

I'm not in MMM but I do read. And many of them read--to know that using the term, "the next thing" in the statement you made, was a prediction.

And my reply (that you are quoting) , which your own reading and studies failed to enlighten you about, was that you should wait until something is unarguably overdue to happen before vommiting.

Good evening.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by uchennaq(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
The reason why the poor are been paid first is because, if they pay high earners, the money wont go round. Then what is the essence of saying this program is sustainble? Pz scheme. I laugh :-)
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by wandeay: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
For those new ones contemplating on joining MMM, dis is the best time to join
For more enquiries don't forget to call 08028714080
Let's make money together this year.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ugolinze123(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
when mmm don pay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.