Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108606 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by nmreports: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by darlenese(f): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
uchennaq:
Make una leave this guy alone ooo, because he is saying nothing but the SAD TRUTH. Most of us not doing this now has done it as far back as 2008 with LR and egold. They are paying poor people first because they are depending on small money they have now, rich people should just forget their money now until another richer person invest and they will use that richer person money to pay the rich person. They cant even pay above 50k. Kai 9ja una dey sleep oooo.

I GH of 980k today so stop swimming in ignorance OK!

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by miyagi01(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
toneawe:

If u have sense, you won't even bring this topic to the public here. Don't you have WhatsApp group to discuss this issue. Mumu²
and is it by force to show ur stupidity by opening his thread if u aint interested. fucking pessimist!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Ademoore07(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
patience! patience! patience !

The patient dog eats the fattest Bone. grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mecussey(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

I have been keeping kwayet about this MMM thing because it's somehow more technical for me to understand Mathematics. Now that I have come to a better understanding of MMM

I have a question or two...

1. Where does MMM get the 30 percent they give to first timers?

2. Where do they get the 10-15 percent that they pay upliners?

3. Is it from the monies of those who are just registering?

4. If the answer to 3 above is yes, supposing the whole of Nigeria decides to participate....
And let's say NIGERIA is made up of 200 individuals, what then happens when all 200 participants need to pull out their money?

the same thing that will happen when everybody withdraw ther money from the bank at the same time. Or, the same thing that will happen when everybody stops procreating...e.g...if u stop havin sex today and i stop...1, there will be nothing like HIV again, 2, the whole world will gradually come to an end.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by lohresloco: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
okpey , bad belle na im wan kill you and your generation so, bro go hustle your own , leave another man to carry im cross....tafia
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by majorbravo: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

It is simple, if you are matched with someone and the person doesn't pay, they rematch you!!!

Use your brain for fucck sake!!!

I'm not referring to the PH or GH dumbo! I meant when the whole scheme inevitably crashes cos its built to. Some people are gonna still lose out in the end. You know this very well, you only wish it wouldn't be you. You selfish more-tar-for-car

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by xpool(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

Everything has a limit.
Sometimes those who treat mad people, gradually drift into the worst type of insanity; what is Jesus fücking Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Samcoflex75(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
famzynet:
I didn't do MMM but I now have more confidence in MMM than in Nigerian government because MMM has kept to it's promise but our government only fill us with lies and is yet to keep even one promise made. Is it Bokoharam they claimed to have eradicated. Lie, lie,lie. My friend in the army was killed by Boko haram last week but the press won't tell you that. Me I dey join MMM tomorrow.

holla me make i register you, no time, leave those bad belle people
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by deebrain(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:

You've vomited your amazement that they keep their promises Meanwhile they've not actually done that.

Besides, it's like hailing an armed robber that he kept his words to kill and then compare him to the Federal government's failed promises. It's a weird comparison.

Its even more weird that you are not even in MMM.

Kindly read the lips of reality. They did keep their promises.

And it's not weird. I'm not part of it does not mean I don't salute, to this extent, their honesty. And because I'm not part of it, it gives me no right to kill it with mouth.

And I'm personally shocked you compared this to an armed robber's commitment to kill. IF KILLING MEANS SMILING TO THE BANKS, NAIRALAND MODERATORS, PLEASE KILL ME.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by xpool(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
rottennaija:

Why don't you just hang yourself? Wouldn't it be better than try to comment on MMM related thread?
O boy! ee be like say your money plenty oo.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by diva90: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
luvlyoracle:
Yea yea

Yea but request to get help doesn't mean you have been matched with someone who will provide help to you
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by diva90: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
darlenese:

Have they matched you up with payers or payed you? Or is your request still pending?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 12inchDickson: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Choi!!

Omo see reply naaaa
no be so, I hate Mke people dey feel sy dem be boss Wen dem be smello, street is strict bro
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ajerimitan: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
I salute and credit MMM guiders for doing their best to bring back this operation as I put it. It has been badly or better still poorly programmed right from the beginning and no thanks to the ingenuity and dubious mindset of crooked personalities who turned a table-knife to a dagger. One needs not to look too faraway in order to find a simple and ruthlessly efficient way to turn a good idea to a seemingly bad idea. MMM will die but not now! It has to break more heart and cause more tears to flow. That is the design!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 12inchDickson: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba I dey here cheesy Wetin dey sup nah?
I dey track u ni, lowkey,... Buh make I no loud am.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
deebrain:

Kindly read the lips of reality. They did keep their promises.

And it's not weird. I'm not part of it does not mean I don't salute, to this extent, their honesty. And because I'm not part of it, it gives me no right to kill it with mouth.

And I'm personally shocked you compared this to an armed robber's commitment to kill. IF KILLING MEANS SMILING TO THE BANKS, NAIRALAND MODERATORS, PLEASE KILL ME.
Guy you be confirmed MMM believer. Ready to die for what you believe. MMM Religion loading........
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
ajerimitan:
I salute and credit MMM guiders for doing their best to bring back this operation as I put it. It has been badly or better still poorly programmed right from the beginning and no thanks to the ingenuity and dubious mindset of crooked personalities who turned a table-knife to a dagger. One needs not to look too faraway in order to find a simple and ruthlessly efficient way to turn a good idea to a seemingly bad idea. MMM will die but not now! It has to break more heart and cause more tears to flow. That is the design!
You are not nice. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by rottennaija(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
xpool:

O boy! ee be like say your money plenty oo.

It's not about my money there, I don't have money there. But the guy seems to derive pleasure by causing panic. Its own is out of hand. We know the risk and we take it, why must it be tour headache? Why can't you just leave us alone?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by HIScraziness(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
uchennaq:
I disagree with you ooo, infact most of us not joining know well what MMM is, we have done this like 10yrs ago. So you dont know that MMM is copy cat of other high yielding income programs existing before. Haaa oga wake up oooo, stop sleeping on mouka foam oooo

Reread what I typed abeg
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have been trying to get help but I can't "no available Mavro to withdraw click details"is all I been getting for the past 3hrs a beg who get strategy plz come and share Cuz u might not only help me but other ghost readers..tanks
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 12inchDickson: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
SCOOPERJEF:
I have been trying to get help but I can't "no available Mavro to withdraw click details"is all I been getting for the past 3hrs a beg who get strategy plz come and share Cuz u might not only help me but other ghost readers..tanks
dem never unfreeze ur acct b dat
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by switch47(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
nd2all:
I DONT THINK I WILL COME BACK TO MMM.. I am now in MONEY IN THE BANK ( www.moneyindbank.net )
With a new super solid model to be introduced ...... I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Steel007(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just checked my account and discovered that available amount for withdrawal is 0#....i dont really understand, please anybody with a reasonable explanation please.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by sanmy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
As in, I don't just understand. Just getting unnecessary headache over another man's p.
Life itself is a risk. I got a laptop some years back for 120+ from a reputable store @ikj, 2months later, d laptop goes off, I tk it back to d store, they referred me to hp c/c isolo, when I got there, I was told d warranty is long over due b4 it was even sold out.. Xtra 50k was involved to get it runnin(which a/c i wan write Dat 1)... cry cry

Please if u ain't cool wit MMM, herez an advice--((just walk down d road nd go hug transformer)))..

chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by phaamsaam: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
To those who are saying who would provide help, lemme disappoint them, lots of people did in December, people did today... Get over hating, and stand with mmm

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by nmreports: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by tayoccu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
darlenese:

kindly provide a screenshot to back your point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.