Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (92177 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
BlackMystery:
http://instagram.com/rosymeurer... :DChurch hill pic even dey her page ...I don turn Amebo o grin
Yes, she put his pic. People don finish her for instagram.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by tomdon(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Angelinastto:
Why do every celebrity marriage always go bad? Mehn! Was super happy for tonto

So because the man sleeps with one girl and the wife goes public with it means the marriage is gone bad?
If it does go bad anyway, I blame none else but tonto because she's meant to try to fight for her marriage if she actually needs it, rather than break it down

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Herrmes: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
If this was my PA I would sleep with her too. She's too damn fly.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ariel20:

And to think you are a woman, happily bringing down another woman. embarassed With all your "hot shape" I hope you'd be able to keep a man. Na your type their husband dey bang housegirl under their nose
Babe leave talk. The truth hurts. Tonto dike just leave herself to fat up, you know how sexy she was before she got married, now she is looking like an elephant.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Antoeni(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wow pls sleep on, she is worth it,don't stop

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by sunshineV(f): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Walahi, if dis gal na my PA, we are fucking everyday wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by OkoNDOoBo: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
tonto remember all the married men you slept with ,don't cry foul . karma is just serving you the meal you gave to others

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
prela:
Another Edible Olopo is here......from what i heard, this one has come to stay
Shey Na guy hand dey the right hand of your DP?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by OkoNDOoBo: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
Babe leave talk. The truth hurts. Tonto dike just leave herself to fat up, you know how sexy she was before she got married, now she is looking like an elephant.
stop yapping nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by GGirll: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by prejulsuc(f): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! After all the hyping tonto dike hyped her husband he still cheated grin grin grin grin
My dear that is men for you.I always sorry for women who over trust their hubby,they are the ones who feel so emotionally distablised when the secret become open.Never trust a man when it comes to woman issue,that way it will not affect you much.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by eyeview: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
But why is Tonto Dike jealous? She did sleep with other women's husband.
Why is it that all these girls that did runs with married men as spinsters are the ones who are most jealous of their own hubby sleeping with other spinsters?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Okeikpu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
softwerk:
I'm sure the guy 'Mosquehill' can no longer understand the elasticity of the milky way after child birth and decided to explore this beautiful galaxy of Marykay and Extreme Glow! shocked

Sorry my dear Tonto, but can you see what jumping from one man to the other both in real life and film dey cause?! cry

E no go better for home breakers sha!!!
Which one be masquehill grin
Ds my pple sef

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by mira4u: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Has it gotten to that? undecided
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
tomdon:

Guy, you're not a woman ooo
And
Do women expect their husbands to not sleep with single ladies who are still sleeping around just like they themselves did when they were single??.??
When karma is not asleep

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by thunderbabs: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wha is wrong with these celebs sef?

So, because ur husbands starts to eat white kpomo, you decide to drop his name or even pack out, all bcoz you feel you are a star too, no man can mess with you and shit.

Whereas, some other woman out there and who knows the true essence of marriage will pray hard, and make other sacrifices just to get her husband back.

That's one of the reasons celebrity marriages hardly last. I make my own money, you make yours, i can stay on ma own, you cheat, i walk out syndrome, etc

See, ladies, celeb or not. Just ve it on ur left palm that ur husbands to be or husbands have a certain % risk of cheating, regardless of the societal class you find urself.

If he doesnt cheat at all, lucky you.
If he cheats, and you don't get to know for a long time, lucky you
If he cheats, and you get to know sooner than expected, lucky you.

My point is women should learn, especially latest generation ladies, how to get their man back from the hotties like vultures out there, except you wouldn't mind sharing.

My piece

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Realhommie(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
so this is the witch, the home wrecker?? Karma is a biatch which destroy her life and over bleached skin
And why do you think this isn't karma playing out on Tonto Dike? Not trying to judge her here but we all know her past, only God knows the list of married men she bedded b4 she eventually got married and changed her ways.

Her case now is a typical example of "That which you sow you shall reap", "What goes around comes around"... You've got to love #Karma..

To all those doing same presently, jumping from one married man to another thinking in the end you'll just calm the fvck down, settle and be happy, no way, this is exactly what awaits you.. Enjoy in advance, gringrin..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by carammel(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.
look at you,who told you a man cannot sleep with John Okafor lookalike even if his wife is sexier than Beyonce,Nicky minaj and Kim Kardashian put together?
A man that will cheat will still cheat,just pray you find a decent man who sees cheating as a immoral.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
prejulsuc:
My dear that is men for you.I always sorry for women who over trust their hubby,they are the ones who feel so emotionally distablised when the secret become open.Never trust a man when it comes to woman issue,that way it will not affect you much.
Make una leave married men alone too.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by ArabMopol(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yoruba demons Yoruba will used sweet
mouth to scatter your destiny When a Yoruba boy means to get
you, I am not sure even MFM can
help you. The guy will waltz into
the hearts of your friends,
prostrate for your dad and
mummy and play hide and seek
with your nephews and nieces. He
will pull random things out of his
hat like; Yoruba guys are cheerful givers of children and
children alone. “They go born pikin for different
houses but nobody go see their
shishi…” “If you allow a Yoruba man open
shop for you, when you have problem or quarrel with him, he will come and take it back

marry Yoruba demons @ ur own peril

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
so this is the witch, the home wrecker?? Karma is a biat[s][/s] ;Dch which destroy her life and over bleached skin
grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by carammel(f): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
So you mean Tonto's husband is cheating on her cos she's now fat? it is better you erase such mentality. As sexy as Caroline Danjuma is,her hubby is cheating on her with a less sexy woman.
A man would leave his slim wife to sleep with a fat woman,he would leave his wife that is a mother of one to sleep with a mother of five.

Please erase that mentality that blame women when their husband cheats,a man that will cheat will still cheat no matter what the wife does.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by spenca: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's all worth it
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Skmoda360(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
But i still dnt understand why yoruba men like cheatin
Why you madt like this? I knw just knw why
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by LoveJesus87(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.
I swear that's why I don't understand. How will you allow ur husband to keep dis kind PA without knowing he is upto something

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
carammel:

So you mean Tonto's husband is cheating on her cos she's now fat? it is better you erase such mentality. As sexy as Caroline Danjuma is,her hubby is cheating on her with a less sexy woman.
A man would leave his slim wife to sleep with a fat woman,he would leave his wife that is a mother of one to sleep with a mother of five.

Please erase that mentality that blame women when their husband cheats,a man that will cheat will still cheat no matter what the wife does.
Una just dey pretend like say una no dey cheat as well.You wey get 4 boyfriends with 2 sugar daddies dey preach faithfulness.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Okeikpu(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Asi gi nuo nwafo Igbo, iju
Nikita rachakwaa gi ike there
mtcheeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by LoveJesus87(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
nikkypearl:
bet why
Uasking foolish jamb question. Issokay. When u marry, u can allow ur husband employ this kind as a PA for dat matter then U will know y dear.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
tonto dike = toto d*ck lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by missyadorable(f): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! After all the hyping tonto dike hyped her husband he still cheated grin grin grin grin

That's the more reason he must cheat

So it will hurt her deep!

The day I begin to hype and adore my husband on social media is the day I know have run madt

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Ugosample(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
This could just be another lie cooked up by bloggers.
And many are happy.
That goes to show that the heart of many Nigerians are indeed wicked

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
idiot you left Igbo boys to marry a yoloba hegoat. ntoorr. onye iberibe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.