Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (92467 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by thunderbabs: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
uzolexis:

you know karma right,i believe in it that's why i respect myself.
the whole point of what i'm saying is this: contrary to what you think,cheating on your spouse is not normal it is a terrible thing to do, it should not be belittled as one of those things. even the bible gives infidelity as a valid reason for divorce, that tells you how grievous it is, so don't blame pple if they choose to leave their spouse cos of that, some pple just can't take that level of betrayal.

Thanks for making me understand. Gracias cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by dee02(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.

I dont think you have total control on who your hubby employs as a PA... You will fight it but wont win it, 99% sure of that!
PA... What if he goes dicing some other punny he doesnt employ?
You cant control everything.... It is the way it is!
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by uzolexis(f): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
thunderbabs:

Thanks for making me understand. Gracias cool

de nada wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Tynasparks(f): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
LePrezident:

You are fine but... no time to dey check time.
lol... No time to check time
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by LePrezident(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
lol... No time to check time

Or you rather prefer that I have time to check time?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Tynasparks(f): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
LePrezident:

Or you rather prefer that I have time to check time?
no
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by LePrezident(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
no

U see?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Angelinastto(f): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
tomdon:

So because the man sleeps with one girl and the wife goes public with it means the marriage is gone bad?
If it does go bad anyway, I blame none else but tonto because she's meant to try to fight for her marriage if she actually needs it, rather than break it down
theres no woman that won't breakdown at the realisation that her man is cheating. Some only take time to heal faster than others.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by nikkypearl(f): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Lmao grin grin grin ur husband secretary is hotter than dis? Yeh grin another 'story that touch' brewing...can't wait to hear it cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=dee02 post=52799575]

I dont think you have total control on who your hubby employs as a PA... You will fight it but wont win it, 99% sure of that!
PA... What if he goes dicing some other punny he doesnt employ?
You cant control everything.... It is the way it is![/quote

At least I can try. Now, why would my hubby be having a beautiful female PA? Doesnt make sense.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I dun die
Hmmm, now where have u been?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justnora:

Sweetie if a man wants to cheat looks doesn't really matter she can look like obasanjo and he would still hit it. Men just need willing participants it is not all about looks

I ll prefer he cheats wit a John Okafor male PA grin grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
October1960:
You are too funny grin

I award you best comment of 2017 ( so far )

I gladly accept, dearie. cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
truthsayer007:

Habba, she might be doing her job well or also has very good qualifications, why allow someone to loose a job opportunity, thats not fair.

Ehheen, dem don com. Am sure u re a beautiful bae bah? Abeg, na male PA my hubby go get oooh. Married male PA ooh,incase of...
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
sekem:

You're welcome.

One thing you guys must learn as people in general is that it is not my job to protect your insecurities and vice versa.

I agree, but when armed robbers or other shady people become alerted to your wealth please don't come and tell us in nairaland.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by tomdon(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Angelinastto:

theres no woman that won't breakdown at the realisation that her man is cheating. Some only take time to heal faster than others.

Good luck to are
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
So how is she better than his wife?.
He just ruined his marriage for nothing.
mtcheeeeew!!!.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
spenca:
@davidif

I just checked it out and yup I think am gon pick it up luckily I am going around the bookshop today .

Btw why do you recommend I read it ?

Modified

So the book shops didn't have the book , got an idea where I can get it ? embarassed but I don't keep the money I budget for a book so I went ahead to purchase "Prince" by Niccolo Machiavelli , read it ?

I saw that you were reading 'Why Nations Fail' do I decided to suggest Atlas Shrugged. I guess the book is a cure to a lot of Nigeria's problems.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
spenca:
@davidif

I just checked it out and yup I think am gon pick it up luckily I am going around the bookshop today .

Btw why do you recommend I read it ?

Modified

So the book shops didn't have the book , got an idea where I can get it ? embarassed but I don't keep the money I budget for a book so I went ahead to purchase "Prince" by Niccolo Machiavelli , read it ?

I would also suggest you read books like The White Man's burden, The Elusive quest for growth, The Tyranny of Experts by William Easterly, Dead Aid by Dambisa Moyo, Poor Economics, The Bottom Billion, The End of Poverty by Jeffrey Sachs.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by spenca: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2017
davidif:

I saw that you were reading 'Why Nations Fail' do I decided to suggest Atlas Shrugged. I guess the book is a cure to a lot of Nigeria's problems.

Oh Okies. Thanks bro. Got any idea of a bookshop that got it ?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by spenca: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2017
davidif:

I would also suggest you read books like The White Man's burden, The Elusive quest for growth, The Tyranny of Experts by William Easterly, Dead Aid by Dambisa Moyo, Poor Economics, The Bottom Billion, The End of Poverty by Jeffrey Sachs.

Thanks pappi!
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2017
spenca:

Oh Okies. Thanks bro. Got any idea of a bookshop that got it ?

Barnes & Nobles I guess or you can order it online at Amazon.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sparkle777:

Hmmm, now where have u been?
Roaming about looking for you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.