Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (92196 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 2:29am On Jan 14, 2017
spenca:

Nope. Tell me bou it

You should Google it. You might like it.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch Dis kain bae for PA? I dnt gerrit. Is Tonto blind? My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.
.is there no ugly woman in Nigeria that fits into your description
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by October1960: 2:35am On Jan 14, 2017
You are too funny grin

I award you best comment of 2017 ( so far )

Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by delors(m): 4:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Lol omg.. if na me nko?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by opribo(m): 4:20am On Jan 14, 2017
It is normal... she should cool down let peace reign.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Chijosky(m): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! After all the hyping tonto dike hyped her husband he still cheated grin grin grin grin
im hubby no be man?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by olagbemi118(m): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2017
The woman looks like edible catering
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by sekem: 5:59am On Jan 14, 2017
davidif:

Tell me, when has flaunting ones wealth ever being a virtue? Don't you know that when flaunts ones wealth that it attracts other people who want the same thing you have be it your hubby or your material possessions. I marvel at some people at times who purposedly try to stir up jealousy in their fellow human beings.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Good.

Now here's the thing.

If I decide to flaunt my wealth; that's my problem.

If you decide to get jealous because I flaunt my wealth; that's your problem.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by hymanflex(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

John okafor kor, okafor John ni.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by mzzhavilah(f): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Where's proof undecided?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by spenca: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2017
davidif:

You should Google it. You might like it.

Would do just that then
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by rafsonnggmail(m): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
it's a pity oo,,after all the display of love..men will always be men
And women will always be women because singles ladies re not smillin at all dis days o.
Wat goes around comes around I'm sure she too also snatch de dude from someone grin cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by pressplay411(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2017
"Everybody has an opinion about your life but no clue about theirs."
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by tomdon(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2017
uzolexis:

if it was tonto that cheated will you say this
if a man cheats, pple tell the woman to forgive and take him back, if a woman cheats pple say send her away angry angry

How do you know what I would say?? since when did you posses supernatural powers to read mind??
Let me be clear, you're wrong.
If a wife has extramarital affairs, it shows we're all flesh and blood, it then behoves on the man to try helping her get to root of the matter and help stop it.
My own policy especially to men is to not marry who you can't love fully and consequently can't forgive fully.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by thunderbabs: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
uzolexis:

@ at the bold, what is the true essence of marriage. For Christ sakes why do you guys feel so entitled That a man can cheat on a woman and it will be the woman fighting to win him back when he was in the wrong you better change that mentality.

First of all, this is Africa. You ladies seem to forget that quickly. Secondly, current trends such as sex equality nd women acting as bread winners is what has eroded the real african societal values, so making you defend yourselves against my initial comment. It is expected. That is what the society has degraded our earlier cultures, norms and values to.

However, youths of today are not really 100% interested in marriage, just having the kids with baby mama suits them better. So, any slight mistake by either parties in a marriage often lead to break ups. And for those who are married, we see how long it lasts. Its all the wave of crazy trends the society has imposed on our earlier cultures, creating new cultures which havent been favourable in real terms.

Hey, ladies. I'm not saying you shld beg ur man if he committs a mistake or the man shld beg hz significant other. You all can turn to stones in the house like none exists and kip living or you break up, someone will learn and suffer for ur egos and trends, ur kids if you have and or/ur marriage.

As for ladies, a man cannot boss me around
For the men, it is binding on the woman to be submissive.
I have my career, i make my money, etc
Love doesn't really exist these days. Its lust or love for mundane things, he's cute, he's rich, from a wealthy home etc.

I know the ladies who left comments arent married yet, until you re married. Agidi (stubborness) no dey help either parties

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by bezimo(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?

Haha, no oh, for wetin.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by tunjijones(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
it's a pity oo,,after all the display of love..men will always be men

What goes around comes around.... Do you knw how many hime s tonto dike broke bfor she got married? Nemesis is a bitch.....
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by abuammarnamrat: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2017
if she fail to carry out her responsibilities as a wife, then other ladies will surely be ready to play her role

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
sekem:

Good.

Now here's the thing.

If I decide to flaunt my wealth; that's my problem.

If you decide to get jealous because I flaunt my wealth; that's your problem.

That's fine bro just don't forget that you as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it: you reap what you sow. So keep sowing bro, harvest is coming.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2017
sekem:

I smell so much envy coming from within.

So because of the useless and gold digging bïtches out there, a lady is not supposed to flaunt the goodies that life has brought her way, abi?

Women!

Why una hate onasef like dis? sad

Keep seeing whats not there

I don't envy or hate her.
Am perfectly ok wit my possessions.. I don't need to display mine.

I should envy her that her husband cheats on her abi? Smhhhh
Or I should envy her that iPhone and the rest accessories are my problem.? Smhhh

Am thinking of adding value to human's life year 2017.. I will then be bothered about irrelevant accessories.. Am not that vain.. Am by far better than that mindset.
So keep your smells to yourself..

And Stop the propaganda that women hate ourselves.
Maybe u are the one who hates her. undecided
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2017
davidif:

Its Cray how some people don't know that bragging about what your hubby bought you might attract more people who want him. Flexing on social media not only attracts robbers (ask Kim Kardashian) but other people who want what you have. Quite sad really.

Exactly.. And dull dude or lady called sekem is insinuating am jealous of her.. Lol

It's her life.. She can keep displaying.. Until more stories that touch enters her life..

Person no dey tell deaf and dumb say war dey come.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017
brightalo17:
my friend have you finished washing plate
yelz sir, remaining pots embarassed
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Well in that case maybe ladies should teach their daughters to keep their candies out of sight so that they don't become the next home wrecker.
yelz they are doing dah but society is doing otherwise
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
uzolexis:

it's the same karma that is hunting tonto now. she used to date married men too, i guess the circle never ends.
I guess wah comes around goes around.... Karma cycle
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Realhommie:
And why do you think this isn't karma playing out on Tonto Dike? Not trying to judge her here but we all know her past, only God knows the list of married men she bedded b4 she eventually got married and changed her ways.

Her case now is a typical example of "That which you sow you shall reap", "What goes around comes around"... You've got to love #Karma..

To all those doing same presently, jumping from one married man to another thinking in the end you'll just calm the fvck down, settle and be happy, no way, this is exactly what awaits you.. Enjoy in advance, gringrin..
Oh! My tonto but y cry
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by sekem: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2017
davidif:

That's fine bro just don't forget that you as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it: you reap what you sow. So keep sowing bro, harvest is coming.

You're welcome.

One thing you guys must learn as people in general is that it is not my job to protect your insecurities and vice versa.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Realhommie(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Genea:
Oh! My tonto but y cry
grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Realhommie:
grin
take dah grin away jooor, I'm hurting for her embarassed
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?

Sweetie if a man wants to cheat looks doesn't really matter she can look like obasanjo and he would still hit it. Men just need willing participants it is not all about looks

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by sekem: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Amelian:

Keep seeing whats not there

I don't envy or hate her.
Am perfectly ok wit my possessions.. I don't need to display mine.

I should envy her that her husband cheats on her abi? Smhhhh
Or I should envy her that iPhone and the rest accessories are my problem.? Smhhh

Am thinking of adding value to human's life year 2017.. I will then be bothered about irrelevant accessories.. Am not that vain.. Am by far better than that mindset.
So keep your smells to yourself..

And Stop the propaganda that women hate ourselves.
Maybe u are the one who hates her. undecided

Likewise her.

She's perfectly okay with her possessions and she's happy to display hers.

You don't have any right to dictate for someone whether s/he is to flaunt his/her wealth or not.

Choices differ.

So don't judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.