Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (92139 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Preca:
Some ladies don't even find fault in breaking marriages......smh

Are u married? If u are not, then the bf wey u dey date now, you don take time ask am him past relationships and even recent?

Una be the same! You girls just jump into relationships without asking questions or making some findings about the guy, becos ur lost in his handsomeness, riches and some other things he has, that u feel will make u happy.

Don't blame her abeg.......na una life style
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
NegeduGrace:
it's a pity oo,,after all the display of love..men will always be men

Wrong!

Real men don't cheat.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by KKKWHITE(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by uzolexis(f): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
so this is the witch, the home wrecker?? Karma is a biatch which destroy her life and over bleached skin

it's the same karma that is hunting tonto now. she used to date married men too, i guess the circle never ends.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
At all, cos dese men are like children whose eyes pop at d site of candies

Well in that case maybe ladies should teach their daughters to keep their candies out of sight so that they don't become the next home wrecker.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by afroxyz: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ariel20:

And to think you are a woman, happily bringing down another woman. embarassed With all your "hot shape" I hope you'd be able to keep a man. Na your type their husband dey bang housegirl under their nose

Then it also gives you the right to blame a man right? The man you claim to 'keep', how are you sure he is not doing it?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by LePrezident(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tynasparks:
Awww .... This cant be happening ...after all the hyping

You are fine but... no time to dey check time.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by uzolexis(f): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
tomdon:

So because the man sleeps with one girl and the wife goes public with it means the marriage is gone bad?
If it does go bad anyway, I blame none else but tonto because she's meant to try to fight for her marriage if she actually needs it, rather than break it down

if it was tonto that cheated will you say this
if a man cheats, pple tell the woman to forgive and take him back, if a woman cheats pple say send her away angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by uzolexis(f): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
thunderbabs:
Wha is wrong with these celebs sef?

So, because ur husbands starts to eat white kpomo, you decide to drop his name or even pack out, all bcoz you feel you are a star too, no man can mess with you and shit.

Whereas, some other woman out there and who knows the true essence of marriage will pray hard, and make other sacrifices just to get her husband back.

That's one of the reasons celebrity marriages hardly last. I make my own money, you make yours, i can stay on ma own, you cheat, i walk out syndrome, etc

See, ladies, celeb or not. Just ve it on ur left palm that ur husbands to be or husbands have a certain % risk of cheating, regardless of the societal class you find urself.

If he doesnt cheat at all, lucky you.
If he cheats, and you don't get to know for a long time, lucky you
If he cheats, and you get to know sooner than expected, lucky you.

My point is women should learn, especially latest generation ladies, how to get their man back from the hotties like vultures out there, except you wouldn't mind sharing.

My piece
@ at the bold, what is the true essence of marriage. For Christ sakes why do you guys feel so entitled That a man can cheat on a woman and it will be the woman fighting to win him back when he was in the wrong you better change that mentality.
uzolexis:

if a man cheats, pple tell the woman to forgive and take him back, if a woman cheats pple say send her away angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by cosmosekeh: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Husband snatcher!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
idiot you left Igbo boys to marry a yoloba hegoat.
ntoorr. onye iberibe

At least she's still alive.

If she marries you, her head will probably be spouting dollars for you by now, tribalistic e-diot.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ariel20:
Nooooo...I hope this isn't true. I was so happy for Tonto cry
wat is not true?

some of u lady,a times a man will nid just DAT tin,,instead for u ppl to giv m or refuse it

u will insist on marriage.

Churchill is a big boy jor
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.

Hahahahaha so insecure haha

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
uzolexis:

Na the thing. Bias world!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by uzolexis(f): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
afroxyz:

[b]Then it also gives you the right to blame a man right? [/b]The man you claim to 'keep', how are you sure he is not doing it?

the man cheated, who should we blame if not him
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Amelian:
When Tonto was advertising all the gold customized plated iPhone, ibattery and Ibracelets grin her husband dey buy for am. She no say, no be only she like better thing cheesy
Baes are not smiling grin.. More still coming to share her husband..

She knew how difficult it took her to eventually get married to a rich handsome quiet guy. Instead of her to quietly enjoy her married life as e dey hot without show off. She say mbanu! I must display my king kong's goodies and assetscheesy

Now the drums are drumining, reading to dance to their tunes..

No single sense .

Its Cray how some people don't know that bragging about what your hubby bought you might also attract other people who also want him. Flexing on social media not only attracts actual robbers (ask Kim Kardashian) but people who also want what you have. Quite sad story really.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by sekem: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Amelian:
When Tonto was advertising all the gold customized plated iPhone, ibattery and Ibracelets grin her husband dey buy for am. She no say, no be only she like better thing cheesy
Baes are not smiling grin.. More still coming to share her husband..

She knew how difficult it took her to eventually get married to a rich handsome quiet guy. Instead of her to quietly enjoy her married life as e dey hot without show off. She say mbanu! I must display my king kong's goodies and assetscheesy

Now the drums are drumining, reading to dance to their tunes..

No single sense .

I smell so much envy coming from within.

So because of the useless and gold digging bïtches out there, a lady is not supposed to flaunt the goodies that life has brought her way, abi?

Women!

Why una hate onasef like dis? sad

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ioannes:

At least she's still alive.

If she marries you, her head will probably be spouting dollars for you by now, tribalistic e-diot.

We all know how lazy people from your tribe can be and you aren't an exception from the way your pea brain works.

So you want to marry a rich woman so you won't work for your own money.

Imbecilic douchebag.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by brightalo17: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
At all, cos dese men are like children whose eyes pop at d site of candies
my friend have you finished washing plate
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
preciousuweh:
In all this saga, one thing I know and I know that I know for sure is that " celebrity marriages don't last ".

She is just looking for an excuse to divorce her husband.
One thing this celebrities don't know is that there is no perfect marriage, it is the couples that have to work hard to make it perfect.

When the news of their divorce is out, someone should let me know.

***drives out of thread in his Lamborghini***

So its permissible to cheat because no marriage is perfect right?

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Lankyscot(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?

LWKMDDDDD

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by majorbravo: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?

Dang girl...you cold.lol

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by DavidOluyale(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Marriages built on emotions/lust as the foundation never survive the wind talkless of the storm. Marriages built on Christ as its foundation overcomes all. Anyways Congrats Joyce Meyers!! celebrating 50yrs married.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Came:
Na today? Something way he don dey chop even before he marry toto na him wan cause wahala now.... Hmmmmmmm.

Na stupid they worry her grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by enemyofprogress: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Eyaaaaaa just because the baby have expanded tonto dike's Toto. Some mens are wicked
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 14, 2017
davidif:

So its permissible to cheat because no marriage is perfect right?
Because she suspects her husband to be cheating and so what. Is that why she should tell the whole world about it?.
For Christ sake they are responsible adult they should figure out a way to settle whatever misunderstanding they have.
I'm not in support of her hubby servicing other women around. That adultery and it a sin, apart from that, I see it as immaturity and lack of morals and discipline. But that's not enough reason for them to divorce. Remember marriage is for better for worse, in faithfulness and in cheating.
So instead of her broadcasting it to the whole world which won't offer solution to the problem they should figure out a way to settle it. I mean they are not the only couples who have being in such situation.
The perfect marriage theory is one theory destroying marriages today. People tend to view marriage as something were nothing ever go wrong, eventually when something goes wrong settling it becomes a problem before u can say Tom the next option is divorce. We all need to wake up from such fantasy.
One of the hardest thing to maintain and keep it moving is marriage.

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2017
uzolexis:

it's the same karma that is hunting tonto now. she used to date married men too, i guess the circle never ends.

What you sow that you will reap. No be me talk am oh

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Wrong!

Real men don't cheat.

Real men like me grin
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 1:44am On Jan 14, 2017
spenca:
It's all worth it

Bros, have you read 'Atlas Shrugged' by Ayn Rand?
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by spenca: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2017
davidif:

Bros, have you read 'Atlas Shrugged' by Ayn Rand?

Nope. Tell me bou it
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by davidif: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2017
sekem:

I smell so much envy coming from within.

So because of the useless and gold digging bïtches out there, a lady is not supposed to flaunt the goodies that life has brought her way, abi?

Women!

Why una hate onasef like dis? sad

Tell me, when has flaunting ones wealth ever being a virtue? Don't you know that when flaunts ones wealth that it attracts other people who want the same thing you have be it your hubby or your material possessions. I marvel at some people at times who purposedly try to stir up jealousy in their fellow human beings.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.