Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde (4627 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by gbengarock: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:
Deepfriedpuff honey.. I love you
What have you been smoking bro?
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Opakan2: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
gbengarock:

What have you been smoking bro?

smoking how?

please tell me somtin. is she not female to be loved or is there somtin I don't know?
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by gbengarock: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

smoking how?

please tell me somtin. is she not female to be loved or is there somtin I don't know?
Just wondering what driedpuff got to do wit the thread..
Better luck next time bro
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Opakan2: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
gbengarock:

Just wondering what driedpuff got to do wit the thread..
Better luck next time bro

Oh!
it's a pretty damsel's moniker. Deepfriedpuff not what you were thinking
#peace
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Pokiyo007: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
even with all dat I wil Stil fuk her
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

Oh!
it's a pretty damsel's moniker. Deepfriedpuff not what you were thinking
#peace
hehe cheesy but ya'lls exchange was funny
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Opakan2: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

yeah.. lol

he thought I was in love with weed. I'll do anything for you sweetpuff
give me a chance to convince you
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

yeah.. lol

he thought I was in love with weed. I'll do anything for you sweetpuff
give me a chance to convince you
sad
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Opakan2: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
sad

why.. please don't be sad
A lot comes with my good gesture.. sweet kind loving with good fvck. when last have you had multiple orgasms?
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by gbengarock: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pokiyo007:
even with all dat I wil Stil fuk her
Your choice bro
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by gbengarock: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

why.. please don't be sad
A lot comes with my good gesture.. sweet kind loving with good fvck. when last have you had multiple orgasms?
Before you sleep with her!!!
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by gbengarock: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Halo puff.. Enjoy the loving while it last
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Opakan2: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
gbengarock:

I know your problem, you'll outgrow it soon trust me
It's your type that end up marrying two timing second hand slu.ts. while you are there forming sanctimonious, she'll be sleeping around and making sure you don't talk to other women.

it's your type they will put tracker on and be monitoring while she secretly admires other boys on the net.

Don't even attempt to annoy me cos I'll finish you
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by gbengarock: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:

I know your problem, you'll outgrow it soon trust me
It's your type that end up marrying two timing second hand slu.ts. while you are there forming sanctimonious, she'll be sleeping around and making sure you don't talk to other women.

it's your type they will put tracker on and be monitoring while she secretly admires other boys on the net.

Don't even attempt to annoy me cos I'll finish you

Eeyah.. Iyaf vex
Dude I don't buttlick..
I hope you get what u want.. Enjoy
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by kunlexy1759(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
No. 7 get has it be o. She could b good sexually but nt possess other features of a good wife.
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by gbengarock: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
kunlexy1759:
No. 7 get has it be o. She could b good sexually but nt possess other features of a good wife.
Exactly sir.. why would I want to be with one I don't see a future with
Re: Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
gbengarock:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? / Scholarship And Loans For Africans / Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.