Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up (3024 Views)

APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by overall90: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
one could see the bitterness and anger in the op towards the igbos
and why this scumbag and his type wants to remain in the same country with igbos beats my imagination

3 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
overall90:
one could see the bitterness and anger in the op towards the igbos
and why this scumbag and his type wants to remain in the same country with igbos beats my imagination

Question 1. what makes you think i am bitter
Question 2. Have you kissed a scumbag before?
Question 3. Can you imagine freedom?
Question 4. What's your contribution to Biafra? give me highlights to prove you are relevant to your opinion

2 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Emycord: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Biafra is our headache allow us to feel it ok

3 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by omololu2020(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:
There's no difference if Biafra is actualized; murder, political violence, high rate of illiteracy and stupidity will be imported or say it's already existing. What is the meaning of "break up"? What's your personal gain if Biafra is declared today? What have you or what development will you place on the platform to see that Biafra is a territory of ideas just like China.

You call Nigeria a Zoo, remember the world has declared it "From a Zoo came forth another Zoo called Biafra". There's no difference, you bear the Nigerian blood and attitude. Every where in the world you bring shame to this nation; drugs, armed robbery, fraud, impersonation, rape etc. Atleast, before you gain Biafra, show the world what you can achieve even when denied the privilege to outshine, show the world your visualization and technological advancements, show the world the power of being a sovereign state in Nigeria. Quit the Noise please.

"Nigeria should break up" whay makes up a country isn't it states & tribes? What sums a state isn't it localities? You have the freedom already.... Don't actually know what you all want.

Say rubbish about this post and watch your life breaking up.
there is nothing like a Nigerian blood,if they feel biafra is the only place they can achieve thier dream,then so should it be.
what have we really achieve as a country sef,no good roads,no security,ill equipt hospitals etc...nigeria is a big disappintment

8 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Eastactivist: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
omololu2020:
there is nothing like a Nigerian blood,if they feel biafra is the only place they can achieve thier dream,then so should it be.
what have we really achieve as a country sef,no good roads,no security,ill equipt hospitals etc...nigeria is a big disappintment
LOL, help me tell the dude the truth he no wan hear.
Nigeria is a big joke and not even attractive to even our neighbouring countries.
People are just like prisoners in their own country wasting away their precious lifes and dreams...

And one alien at this age is still forming one-nigerianist. I laugh in swahili cheesy
Omo !!! Make dem Split this hell-like country make people go face their future for good.

5 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Fremancipation: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:

Its ok... you've spoken well. But that's the preamble. SO, whats the process to autonomize or free Biafra? What is missing from the focal point of this issue that federation is not taken into consideration at this point in time.

Please rephrase your question because I don't understand.
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

Nigeria is a big joke and not even attractive to even our neighbouring countries.
People are just like prisoners in their own country wasting away their precious lifes and dreams...

And one alien at this age is still forming one-nigerianist. I laugh in swahili cheesy
Omo !!! Make dem Split this hell-like country make people go face their future for good.

You spoke because you have the chance..... there's no future for you.... oya die

1 Like

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by omololu2020(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

there is nothing an average Nigeria enjoy from both the state,federal and local government.
when you travel out of this coutry,thats when you will know nigeria is an hell hole..on my last trip to london,i met a cripple guy,the guy is being paid 500pounds by the british government every month just because he is crippled right from birth.thats a government that cares about its citizens

4 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Eastactivist: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:

You spoke because you have the chance..... there's no future for you.... oya die
If you like dey waste your time, no go begin plan for your future. Except you wan make Nigeria render your forthcoming generation useless that's if Nigeria economy will allow you foster a generation. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Fremancipation: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
omololu2020:
there is nothing an average Nigeria enjoy from both the state,federal and local government.
when you travel out of this coutry,thats when you will know nigeria is an hell hole..on my last trip to london,i met a cripple guy,the guy is being paid 500pounds by the british government every month just because he is crippled right from birth.thats a government that cares about its citizens

A lot of Nigerians in the diaspora have given up on the country a long time ago and they will never come back. They see how they are treated in their foreign countries and they realize that Nigeria is truly not a country. Nigeria is just a shit hole. Even Nigeria politicians all have houses, hospitals and banks to run to in foreign countries. That's to show you that they don't believe in phantom one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Fremancipation:

A lot of Nigerians in the diaspora have given up on the country a long time ago and they will never come back. They see how they are treated in their foreign countries and they realize that Nigeria is truly not a country.

But not all countries respect their presence and success...
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Eastactivist: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
omololu2020:
thanks for sharing, That's what it is to have a country...
Is obvious that the op lack the feel of what having a country truly is all about. A country that really cares for the citizenry form grassroots. A country you can be proud of because of the good testimonies the expatriates testifies about your country.

3 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Fremancipation: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:

True neither does Nigeria. In fact it's even worse with Nigerians deporting fellow citizens...lol

5 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

If you like dey waste your time, no go begin plan for your future. Except you wan make Nigeria render your forthcoming generation useless that's if Nigeria economy will allow you foster a generation. grin

Poo! shit be gone... Foolish activist. You can't even prove a point

1 Like

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by biafrasun: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Because we love Biafra

2 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

thanks for sharing, That's what it is to have a country...
Is obvious that the op lack the feel of what having a country truly is all about. A country that really cares for the citizenry form grassroots. A country you can be proud of because of the good testimonies the expatriates testifies about your country.

Foolish activist... even if Biafra emerges, you'll have no seat
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Eastactivist: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:

Well in those countries you are talking about, At least they are already used to it since their own country will not only disrespect their presence and success but will go ahead to scuffle them into frustration beyond recovery. Go make plans for yourself, bc Nigeria is itching to fk you up the way you won't expect. No come cry blue murder for here o

2 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Eastactivist: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:

Foolish activist... even if Biafra emerges, you'll have no seat
LOL I will invite you don't worry.

3 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

Well in those countries your are talking about, At least they are already used to it since their own country will not only disrespect their presence and success but will go ahead to scuffle them into frustration beyond recovery. Go make plans for yourself, bc Nigeria is itching to fk you up the way you won't expect. No come cry blue murder for here o

You really don't have a clue or knowledge about reality. You just see a keypad as an avenue to shit.... Mumu.. experienced people are talking you are here with no sense of reasoning... i pity you....
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Eastactivist: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:

You really don't have a clue or knowledge about reality. You just see a keypad as an avenue to shit.... Mumu.. experienced people are talking you are here with no sense of reasoning... i pity you....

LOL. Nigga don't pity me, pity your life. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

LOL. Nigga don't pity me, pity your life. cheesy

Then get Bleep out. No one needs your opinion. Dead man talking

1 Like

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by Eastactivist: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:

Then get Bleep out. No one needs your opinion. Dead man talking

I was putting my self through crucial pains to ascertain if I can understand you so as to initiate an intelligent argument.
But you keep on throwing tantrums here and there.
Is disappointing that you didn't have sense of purpose, Sense of choice and sense of direction.
Is obvious that you iq is fitted to that of kindergarten. So goodnight. Am done with you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eastactivist:

I was putting my self through crucial pains to ascertain if I can understand you so as to initiate an intelligent argument.
But you keep on throwing tantrums here and there.
Is disappointing that you didn't have sense of purpose, Sense of choice and sense of direction.
Is obvious that you iq is fitted to that of kindergarten. So goodnight. Am done with you.

You running away from your conquest, prove to people your iq is capable... Moroon... stupid activist. An activist that cannot lay down emphasis but insult a blog. You have to be ashamed of your foolishness

1 Like

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by funmaths17: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Do you need a private maths lessons for your children/wards in abeokuta? Send a mail to funmaths17@gmail.com
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lord 've mercy. Holy Moses ! See how a single man has taken the entire Ipobians to the cleaners. #ArthurADM sneezed gently and the entire representatives of flallties are knocking their heads together and foaming in the mouths in complete disarray.
Kudos to you. You know how to sucker-punch the bunch of gigolos and suckers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by KahlDrogo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
psucc:
I don't know how hatred has infiltrated NL. The Op needs clarification.

Simply the Biafrans don't want the bloodthirsty Hausa/Fulani and the Judas Iscariot Yoruba.
But they are the same flatheaded bastards licking oyedepo's blockus on the other thread. Isnt he a "Yoruba"?
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 3:03am On Jan 14, 2017
KahlDrogo:
But they are the same flatheaded bastards licking oyedepo's blockus on the other thread. Isnt he a "Yoruba"?

Haha!
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
Lord 've mercy. Holy Moses ! See how a single man has taken the entire Ipobians to the cleaners. #ArthurADM sneezed gently and the entire representatives of flallties are knocking their heads together and foaming in the mouths in complete disarray.
Kudos to you. You know how to sucker-punch the bunch of gigolos and suckers.

Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying the show

1 Like

Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by makelove2m(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2017
ArthurADM:

You are pained! Shut up!
Do the washing and you'll see your history on my next topic

You think that masking your sef in online platform like this keeps you safe aaaaaaaah, watch me radicule your destiny, you are ripe for destruction, You have 7days to apologised or have your self to be blame if at all you have the oppurtunity to do so
Re: What Is All This Noise! Biafra & Break Up by ArthurADM(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2017
makelove2m:

You think that masking your sef in online platform like this keeps you safe aaaaaaaah, watch me radicule your destiny, you are ripe for destruction, You have 7days to apologised or have your self to be blame if at all you have the oppurtunity to do so

Oh My Plantain! oya, start, you have your calandar
As far as i'm concerned you are pained and you know it.... So, quietly leave the thread, buy pure water and wash your sorry face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Consider Asari Dokunbo Election Calls / Every Nigerian Now Struggles To See Buhari's face Clearly / Rivers Election: What Happened In Court On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.